Pretty sure this might go into General Gaming or Digital Community, but it's something that most of you might not have even heard of, so feel free to change to the right place if necessary.

I've never been a Wiki editor in my life, and much less a keeper of a Wiki for a specific theme, but I feel I should do this at least once. I'd like to have some help, even if you guys haven't ever heard of this game. I know a few people around here that might help a bit with the game series or the Wiki management, but if you want to help it would be appreciated. I don't want to end with a Wiki I have to pay or something.

Now, I'm sure that most of you kiddies haven't ever heard of the Wizardry series. It's an old game made a long time ago by two computer students, which eventually turned into a series of games with modest popularity, and ironically, a near-fanatical popularity outside of its birthplace (it's far more popular in Japan than in the US)

The game is a dungeon crawler style of RPG, where you make a set of characters and place them upon a single dungeon, from which you complete a series of tasks to further advance the storyline. The dungeon crawler genre is one of the darker (speaking in terms of popular knowledge) genres in RPG series, the most recent series being Etrian Odyssey. Some legendary games were released in that format, most notably the aforementioned Wizardry and Might & Magic.

Now, with the hefty group of games produced (9 in the US and 20+ in Japan, for several consoles but mostly on PC), it's odd that little if any attention might be given to this game, and possibly to the series in general.

I made a slight check around Google, and the results are none: only a bit of general reference information in Wikipedia, and nothing else. So, I decided, perhaps in a brink of insanity or maddening genius, to make a Wiki page dedicated to such genre in hopes of bringing these series to light, if only once at a time. So, if you are interested in helping with such a page, and serve as editor of any kind; supporter; even perhaps a source of info for the games, make yourselves known. If you think this is a senseless idea...well, don't be so harsh. It ain't bad to give it a try, but I don't seem to be capable of doing this alone.

If it seems odd that this falls under General Chat, I followed the unwritten rule that "if you ain't sure where it should be, place it in General Chat and then hope a Mod does the decision for you". Don't go bashing me for that.