Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gaming fandom

Blog Entries
    Or you could just pray for more toilet paper, and super space wizard Jesus will make it appear. You just have to believe.

Gaming fandom-d4c-jpg
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

The Mad God Gaming fandom Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Glory to the All-father!
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Or you could just pray for more toilet paper, and super space wizard Jesus will make it appear. You just have to believe.
    That's really sad when You resort to insults
    I mean You no harm, just the opposite. I want You to be reconciled with God, which is Your only hope in this tragic situation You are in. Since You are guilty of violating God's law, then His wrath abides on Your head. And You know it very well, but because You don't like it, You prefer to suppress it. And that's very bad, rebelling against the Maker of the universe ends badly. That's why I am pleading with You to repent, consider the eternity that is to come. And You can still be in much better place one day. And I really hope that You will be. And You will have loving relationship with our awesome Father in Heaven :-)

Blog Entries
    LANA, you are not going to help someone who does not agree with your belief system: a) by using nothing but your belief system to try and help them, and b) when they have not asked for help. Both of those conditions are true with pretty much everyone you're talking to on this forum. Please stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Taco-Calamitous View Post
    LANA, you are not going to help someone who does not agree with your belief system: a) by using nothing but your belief system to try and help them, and b) when they have not asked for help. Both of those conditions are true with pretty much everyone you're talking to on this forum. Please stop.
    They do need help if they are perishing. I am commanded to preach the Gospel, reach the lost. And still, event without being commanded I would do it out of love. Receiving free gift of salvation is the best thing that can happen to a human being.
    And of course they don't agree, because they are God-haters. And we have different worldviews, so it's understandable. But still, they are on the wrong side, so they need help. And I am just kindly offering it.
    Are You on the right side?

Blog Entries
    My birthday was two weeks ago. I got a nice fishing pole. Now that was a sweet gift.

I'm also pretty sure you're doing more sinning through your judgement of us. You do not know any of us, but are condemning us. You know nothing of my faith, because I'm a normal person who doesn't go shoving it in people's faces. But enjoy some Bible verses, and wrap your mind around them. I added them because I care about your mind

Genesis 19: 31-32
    “One day the older daughter said to the younger, ‘Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.’"

Leviticus 25:44-46
    You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.

Leviticus 21:17-23
    Whosoever ... hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookback, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken ... He shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries.
    Last edited by Pete; 09-09-2018 at 02:23 PM.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Blog Entries
    I’m on the side that will cause me the least annoyance, and right now, that isn’t anyone in this thread

I invented Go-Gurt. Gaming fandom Clint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LANA View Post
    I mean You no harm, just the opposite. I want You to be reconciled with God, which is Your only hope in this tragic situation You are in. Since You are guilty of violating God's law, then His wrath abides on Your head. And You know it very well, but because You don't like it, You prefer to suppress it. And that's very bad, rebelling against the Maker of the universe ends badly. That's why I am pleading with You to repent, consider the eternity that is to come. And You can still be in much better place one day. And I really hope that You will be. And You will have loving relationship with our awesome Father in Heaven :-)
    You're really hammering down on this "wrath of god" nonsense. You know that's fear mongering propaganda, right?

My birthday was two weeks ago. I got a nice fishing pole. Now that was a sweet gift.

I'm also pretty sure you're doing more sinning through your judgement of us. You do not know any of us, but are condemning us. You know nothing of my faith, because I'm a normal person who doesn't go shoving it in people's faces. But enjoy some Bible verses, and wrap your mind around them. I added them because I care about your mind

Genesis 19: 31-32
    “One day the older daughter said to the younger, ‘Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.’"

Leviticus 25:44-46
    You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.

Leviticus 21:17-23
    Whosoever ... hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookback, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken ... He shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries.
    I do not condemn or save anybody, I simple cannot do either. If You have sins on Your account, then You are a sinner, guilty of violating God's law. And that requires punishment. Regardless of any human stating that. You know You are guilty of violating God's law, but You prefer to suppress that. And that's also very sad, because it ends badly. And it would be a shame if You were to perish, since You are valuable, deserving honor and respect. And You can still turn away from that path of destruction and choose love from our awesome loving Father in Heaven.
    As for those verses, there are plenty resources online explaining them, if You are interested.

If you want to be forgiven of your sins, once and for all, then you need to come to Christ (Matthew 11:28). You need to receive Jesus as your Lord and Saviour (John 1:12; Romans 10:13). You need to ask Jesus to forgive you of your sins (John 14:14) and trust in Him alone and in nothing that you can do. Remember, your good deeds have no merit before God (Isa. 64:6). Furthermore, if you have faith, it is because that faith is the work of God (John 6:28-29). If you believe, it is because God has granted that you believe (Philippians 1:29). It is not because you were baptized or have been good or have been sincere. It is all of God. The Lord must receive all the glory for salvation because it completely and totally rests in Him. Salvation rests in Christ alone, and it is received by faith apart from works.
    This suggested prayer is not a formula but a representation of Biblical principles by which you might better understand the true Gospel and receive Christ as your Lord and Saviour.
    "Lord Jesus, I admit that I am a sinner, and that I have offended you by breaking your Holy Law. I confess my sins to you, Lord, and ask forgiveness from you and do not ask anyone else to be forgiven of my sins against you. I acknowledge who you are, God in flesh, creator, humble Lord, who bore my sins in Your body on the cross; and I come to you alone and trust you alone, by faith, that you will forgive me completely of my sins; so that I will have eternal life. I ask you, Lord, to come into my heart to be my Lord, to forgive me of my sins. Lord, I trust in you alone, in the work of the cross alone and not in any church, not in any saint, not in Mary, not in any priest but in you alone. Lord, Jesus, I receive you and come to you and ask you to forgive me and justify me by faith as I trust in you alone. Thank you."
    If you have trusted in Christ alone for the forgiveness of your sins, then welcome to the body of Christ. Welcome to salvation and the free gift of forgiveness in Jesus.
    Next, I strongly recommend that you read the Bible regularly, talk to Jesus daily in prayer, and seek to find a church that teaches and focuses on Jesus as Lord, Jesus as Saviour, and sticks to the Bible alone.

Boxer of the Galaxy Gaming fandom Rowan's Avatar
    I do not condemn or save anybody, I simple cannot do either. If You have sins on Your account, then You are a sinner, guilty of violating God's law. And that requires punishment.
    I dont believe in god and therefor dont recognize It as an authority.
    Especially if he doesn't exist, there is no punishment.
    If you say theres punishment in afterlife, you do realize that is impossible to ever know cause you'd have to be dead to find out.

Your life is one big fucking lie.

Blog Entries
    Are you without sin, LANA?
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Blog Entries
    Lana, as a Catholic, I have to ask you as a "Bible-alone" "once-saved-always-saved" Christian... who do you think compiled the Bible? Who decided what specific books constitute The Book? On whose authority?

Genuinely curious and not being condescending like the rest of the thread.

If you have trusted in Christ alone for the forgiveness of your sins, then welcome to the body of Christ.
    I want to lick the body of Christ. I bet he tastes like a cross between canola oil and a kumquat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    I dont believe in god and therefor dont recognize It as an authority.
    Especially if he doesn't exist, there is no punishment.
    If you say theres punishment in afterlife, you do realize that is impossible to ever know cause you'd have to be dead to find out.

Your life is one big fucking lie.
    You don't have to be dead to find out. Many things that You know already, You have NOT experienced Yourself.
    And actually You DO KNOW about GOD, the only real one. The Maker of this universe put knowledge about Him in humans, so they are without excuse on the day of judgement.
    Romans 1:18 - 25 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
    Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
    For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
    Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
    Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
    And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
    Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
    Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Sure there is a punishment. Hebrews 9:27 - And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment
    You know You are guilty of violating God's law. And there is a punishment for that. But You don't like it. And so You prefer to suppress it inside You, because You love sinful lifestyle. And that's very sad, because continuous rebellion against the Maker of this universe ends badly. And so I hope You will turn away from Your sins before it's too late.
    Acts 17:30 - And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent
    2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
    Matthew 11:28 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

As for sinning, we are all sinners, deserving Hell.
    Romans 3:23 - For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God

And about catholic religion, there are lots of problems with that. Long subject, but we can discuss it if You want. God wrote His Word, He compiled it. And He preserves it. All 66 books, without Apocrypha, who are not divinely inspired.
    Sorry for writing without quoting posts, but somehow I can quote just one post at a time.
    By the way, that part about 'once saved always saved' was about You being a catholic? Because it looked like it was referring to me. But I don't follow that.

As for sinning, we are all sinners, deserving Hell.
    What about newborn babies? What could they have possibly have done to deserve to be burned and tortured for all eternity by their loving father?

Boxer of the Galaxy Gaming fandom Rowan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    What about newborn babies? What could they have possibly have done to deserve to be burned and tortured for all eternity by their loving father?
    according to Christians, we are all born into sin.
    I know, what a disgusting thought that unbaptized babies spend eternity in purgatory.

religion disgusts me for multiple reasons, but that one is way up there.

The idea of inherited evil is ridiculous. That's that whole Old Testament gloom and doom shit that the church used to use in the dark ages in order to gain followers. It seems to a lot of people that religion is based on a fear of what happens to you when you die, and that just seems wrong to me.

I have no issue with religion in general. I have an issue with manipulating people using fear, which is what religious organizations tend to do.

They go straight to Heaven, to our loving Father. There is no purgatory (it's a catholic fantasy).
    There is a concept of 'age of accountability'. If one dies before that age, they go to Heaven.
    But as for You, You are past that age. You can be held accountable for Your open and willful rebellion against Maker of this universe. You are rejecting God's awesome and free gift of salvation (given out of huge love and mercy by our amazing God).
    I really hope You will stop suppressing the truth about God (inscribed in You) and will repent and come back to Him, before it's too late.
    Acts 17:30 - And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent
    2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
    John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    Romans 5:8-10 - But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
    Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
    For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
    Matthew 11:28-30 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
    Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
    For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

You can be held accountable for Your open and willful rebellion against Maker of this universe.
    What rebellion? Believe what you want. If you weren't being a smug asshole about your religion, I wouldn't be mocking you.

Blog Entries
    What exactly is sin? Not subscribing to one particular set of beliefs?
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Guys, hes blatantly trolling, have you learned nothing from me all of these years?!

Now thats blasphemy!

What rebellion? Believe what you want. If you weren't being a smug asshole about your religion, I wouldn't be mocking you.
    You are willfully sinning against the Maker of this universe. You have broken His law. And that requires punishment.
    And yes, mockery is adding to Your condemnation. You are storing God's wrath on Your head. That's a very bad thing to do.
    What You must do, is to repent and come back to the Saviour who can save You from the wrath to come.

When God originally created the universe, He described everything as very good. He created an orderly universe that was functioning in perfect harmony. Then, part of His creation rebelled against the Creator. Adam and Eve disobeyed God and plunged the entire universe into a corrupted state. Since we are all descendants of Adam and Eve, we bear the scars of that corruption – we have sinned against God just like Adam.
    If you doubt this, just stop and examine your heart. God demands perfect obedience from His creatures. If you are honest with yourself, you will recognize that you are not perfect. You might object that no one is perfect and that would mean that everyone is subject to God’s judgement. Actually, that is the awful truth of humanity. “All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23). If you are not perfect in moral character (you have lied, lusted, put yourself before others, ignored God, or given your affections to money and happiness over God), God’s wrath against sin is set against you.
    The Bible describes God as a just Judge who will judge everyone according to their deeds. Psalm 7:11-17 describe the state of man before God:
    God is a just Judge, and God is angry with the wicked every day. If he does not turn back, He will sharpen His sword; He bends His bow and makes it ready. He also prepares for Himself instruments of death; He makes His arrows into fiery shafts. Behold, the wicked brings forth iniquity; yes, he conceives trouble and brings forth falsehood. He made a pit and dug it out, and has fallen into the ditch which he made. His trouble shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down on his own crown. I will praise the Lord according to His righteousness, and will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High.
    That sounds like bad news – God is intent on judging the wicked acts of mankind. Because He is just, He must punish sin. But the Bible also reveals the mercy of God in many places. He shows that mercy in providing a substitute to take the punishment that every human deserves for their sin.
    God the Son, Jesus Christ, stepped into this corrupted world as a baby in a manger. He lived a life of moral perfection on this earth and then willingly offered His life as a ransom for many by dying on the Cross. As He hung on the Cross, God the Father poured out His wrath against sin upon the perfect Son. Jesus bore the penalty for sin in order that He could take the place of sinful mankind and turn away the wrath of God.
    The Bible says that God’s wrath against sin is satisfied in Jesus’ work on the Cross for all those who repent of their sins and place their trust in Christ. This means turning away from the idea that we can do enough good to merit God’s favour, and trusting that only the finished work of Christ can save us from God’s wrath. God’s mercy and grace are demonstrated in this great exchange: Jesus takes the punishment for our sins and gives us His righteous record.
    When you stand before God on the Day of Judgement and He asks you why you should be allowed to enter into His kingdom, how will you respond? Will you tell Him He is an ogre to expect mankind to obey His commands? Will you tell Him of all the “good things” you have done to earn entrance? Or, will you tell Him that you have no right of your own to enter into His kingdom, but that what His Son has done on your behalf is the only reason you should be allowed in? When you cry out to God for mercy for your sins and surrender your life to Christ, He will clothe you with His robe of righteousness and you can be welcomed into His kingdom at His expense.
    No other religion offers complete forgiveness for sin. Many try to cover it up; many try to pile up good works that might outweigh the bad; many try to ignore the idea and say that there is no sin. Only one of these ideas can be correct way to deal with sin. Trust that the Creator God of the universe has plainly revealed His plan of salvation in the words of the Bible, and run to Christ for true salvation.

The only law that I abide by is the Constitution of the United States of America.

The Sixth Amendment states "In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense."

If God wishes to punish me, he's going to have to press charges against me, provide evidence, and bring me to court. A jury, not God, would decide my guilt, and in turn, my punishment if found guilty. God, or in this case, the plaintiff, doesn't have the proper authority to dish out punishments.

I'm mocking you. You're still an asshole. Fuck you is probably the most appropriate response.

Blog Entries
    It's kind of amazing how the most pious are the most judgmental and pushy
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

It's kind of amazing how the most pious are the most judgmental and pushy
    I am not judging or saving anybody. I even cannot do that. Only God can grant the free gift of salvation. And I really hope that You will receive one day. And receiving it, being born again, is the best thing that can happen to a human being! It's so awesome to be in a proper, loving relationship with our amazing Maker! :-) I really hope You will experience it. God is love. And He would like to be in a loving relationship with You.
    1 Cor. 13:4-8 - Love suffereth long, and is kind; love envieth not; love vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
    Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
    Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
    Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
    love never faileth

Romans 5:8-11 - But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
    Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
    For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
    And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Isaiah 55:6-7 - Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
    Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

You're in a proper loving relationship with God? Is he a top or a bottom?

Mockery is adding to Your condemnation.
    Sins on the account require punishment. And You know it very well. But You prefer to suppress it, because You love sinful lifestyle.
    So no, I am not buying Your pretended lack of knowledge about God's existence or His laws which You violated or Your awareness of the guilt on Your head. You know it all full well. And You are without excuse on the judgement day.
    What I hope for is that You will repent and come back to our amazing Maker, the only hope that we all have in this ruined world.
    And yes, God loves You and wants You to be in Heaven. And later on in new creation, with much better settings than here.

My sinful lifestyle? You're the one fucking God, pervert.

God loves me and wants to be deep inside of me. That's great and all, but I'm married, and I'm not into polygamy.

Blog Entries
    What about non Christians? Can they be incredibly devout in their beliefs, being the best person they can be, following their own book to the letter? Are they going to hell?
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

I mean You no harm, just the opposite. I want You to be reconciled with God, which is Your only hope in this tragic situation You are in. Since You are guilty of violating God's law, then His wrath abides on Your head.
    Back that up with scripture, why don't you. Here's Matthew 5:45 proving that you're full of shit (KJV).:

That ye may be the children of your
    Father which is in heaven: for he maketh
    his sun to rise on the evil and on the good,
    and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Edit: You don't seem committed enough to answer my criticisms of your lazy, dull-witted and tone-deaf pseudo-evangelism. I'm worried for your immortal soul, LANA. Let's pray together that you will learn to start being wise as a serpent instead of the opposite of that.
    Last edited by Spooniest; 09-17-2018 at 06:28 PM.
    "I find this all to be highly inappropriate."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast