Thread: FS: My left shoe.

Blog Entries

FS: My left shoe.

Okay guys, kinda broke here, trying to sell my left shoe, any takers?

I dont have any pics but my middle school teacher gave me a B- in creative writing class so here goes. It's a blue and white Nike shoe, size 10.5 US/9.5 UK/ 44.5 EURO/28.5 CM (wtf is CM?) anywho, it's made in Vietnam, so it's a pretty charlie shoe, not gonna lie. It's mostly white, with some blue color on the sides and the black nike emblem on the side too. The bottom part is all blue. The outside is a little dirty, but if I was a used car salesman, overall I'd say the shoe is "like new", just needs a little touching up on otherwise you're ready to play basketball or w/e with it.

Anyone wanna throw out some prices on it? I'll take what I can get but keep in mind foreign people of the US that shipping may cost extra since I have to ship it overseas. Thanks for checking out this thread happy posting.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Bananarama FS: My left shoe. Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'll trade you my left Nike sneaker for yours. Mine is size 11, all white with a small metallic black swoosh logo on both sides. It has a black sole, with some remnants of window caulk stuck in the ridged grooves. It also has a faint green tint towards the bottom from grass stains, but they can be scrubbed out with some diluted bleach! The toe cap also needs a tiny bit of attention (or krazy glue!) towards the very top corners. Otherwise, it's a great shoe with over 7 years of service, and with a little love, can still be like new!

So do we have a deal?
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Tsuna Feesh FS: My left shoe. Fate's Avatar
    Are we suppose to be bidding on it now? I bid one dollar. I dare somebody to beat that bid. Oh, another one. I'll bid for both of them, then. One dollar each.
    Last edited by Fate; 10-16-2009 at 07:45 PM.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

I have a pair of converses. I'll trade you either or. The left one has a car drawn on the right side of it. The right shoe has the word LOL written on the front of it, the O is colored in. It's a creme color with red inside.

CHOOSE WISELY
    Last edited by loaf; 10-16-2009 at 07:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Pete that's a really tempting offer, I'm gonna keep my options open for now but I do need to get rid of this shoe, and I'm trying to get money so I can afford to get this girl that I'm stalking some flowers, and when she sees me she's gonna be all like "wheres your other shoe aww those are pretty flowers marry me" and my life will be complete. So thanks for the offer but I'm looking for money right now. And same for you Loaf thank you but I'm looking for money.

As for fate so far you're the highest bidder but I haven't closed up the auction yet but keep in mind that you will have to pay the shipping as well and since I'm bubblewrapping my left shoe its gonna cost at least like 20 US dollars so just keep that in mind.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Bananarama FS: My left shoe. Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey, if it's all for stalk-- I mean love, then what girl wouldn't appreciate a man with a sense of style. Wearing not one, but two Nike shoes at once sends a direct message. It says "not only do I not care about the Vietnamese so much that I own two pairs of Nikes, but I have so much style and cash that I can afford two pairs of Nikes."

Flowers die, but bj's last for minutes... and Nikes last for a few years.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Hey, if it's all for stalk-- I mean love, then what girl wouldn't appreciate a man with a sense of style. Wearing not one, but two Nike shoes at once sends a direct message. It says "not only do I not care about the Vietnamese so much that I own two pairs of Nikes, but I have so much style and cash that I can afford two pairs of Nikes."

If you want a girls attention for shoes, Tom's are where it's at.

Look how stoked he is, there's no way hes not getting attention from the ladies.

Helping little kids in Africa.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 10-17-2009 at 12:36 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. FS: My left shoe. Polk's Avatar
    Do you take Polk dollars? Sure Polk dollars have no real monetary value, and it's literally a piece of loose leaf paper that I've cut into a strip and wrote "100 Polk dollerz " on, but it's from the heart. And I have a shit load of them.

I've been in the market for a slightly used left Nike for a long time now, and this offer seems too good to pass up. I await your response.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

I have enough left shoes, but I'm really interested in the right ones. Though, I'll pay double for a set. Deal?

Anyways, the girl won't like you if you're missing your left shoe. Fundamentals of life, man. Shoes = Laid. Every time.

beep boop. FS: My left shoe.
    my shoe still hurts

wtf. No capslock? ghey. Cesar, fix this. >=/
    Last edited by dongs.; 10-16-2009 at 11:45 PM. Reason: ****ing s. Not S, but s.

Cilla vs. Games FS: My left shoe. Priscilla's Avatar
    I'll give you my left silver heel. It has been through a lot.. And seen things people would probably never want to see.
    Or you know.. I could give you the right one as well.
    They have sentimental value because I purchased them for my Grade 7 graduation.
    They are almost too small for me so they probably won't fit you.

Che
    This one time I was doin this chick, right. We were making out and I started to put my hand on her left shoe. I went directly for the laces. These were different though, they had some kind of clip that you had to pull inward and then pull one side down and the other up to get unhooked. It was hard. Then she started asking me questions about why I was giving all the attention to the left shoe. It just went downhill from there.

Now whenever I make out with chicks I leave the shoes on.

Ellipsis FS: My left shoe. Meigumi's Avatar
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Are we suppose to be bidding on it now? I bid one dollar. I dare somebody to beat that bid. Oh, another one. I'll bid for both of them, then. One dollar each.
    $1.01 dollars for each shoe. I win. (I'm joking. I never buy anything off the net.)

...You're not joking, are you? Selling your left shoe?

Umm, open a garage sale, or have a friend to help you.

I'm pretty sure no one's going to buy one left shoe.
    .....And I also stole that cupcake.

TFF Family~:

Ice-cream loving brother Fate
    The great benevolent dark lord Elyon Demidias
    Lovable doll ViviMasterMage
    Soul Stealing, Chaos-loving, Pom-pom eating older brother Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    The Awesome and Dashing Thief, ethan
    The Stealthy Swordsman of Poetic Power, genome's blade