Thread: formula one is baaaaccckkkk

some say............ formula one is baaaaccckkkk The Stig's Avatar

formula one is baaaaccckkkk

so its the australian grand prix on sunday (cant wait) and i hope it will be a good one i thinm the favourite this year is lewis hamilton (not being bias, just because im british aswell) or kimi raikkonen could do it again possibly

but anyway yay f1 is back no more boring sundays yay

come on Hamilton
    Last edited by The Stig; 03-15-2008 at 02:05 PM.
    Some say he's wanted by the CIA, and that he sleeps upside down like a bat... all we know is, he's called the Stig

Some say that his tears are adhesive, and that if he caught fire, he'd burn for a thousand days... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say that his genitals are on upside down, and that if he could be bothered, he could crack the Da Vinci Code in 43 seconds... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nürburgring, and that if you give him a really important job to do, he'll skive off and play croquet... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say he isn't machine washable, and all his potted plants are called Steve... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

TFF's Token Imp formula one is baaaaccckkkk Martin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Aye, it will brighten my Sundays up too ho ho.

Lewis has the potential but that Ferrari looks bloody hot in testing... It's too close to call, maybe two or three races down the line. Plus I have a feeling Honda COULD be dark horses. It'll be a great season.
    Spoiler:

Care to have a look at my WordPress Journal?

I quite enjoy watching Formula 1 but it's not my most favorite thing in the world though. I have watched a bit of the qualifying and there was a celebrity challenge on not long ago which was pretty funny really. Also, the V8 Super cars will be racing which should be awesome. GO HOLDEN! I am not a fan of Ford.. at all. You know it stands for 'Found on rubbish dump'.

CC's YouTube Page|Add me on last.fm
    Is on Facebook so feel free to add me. =)

Permanently banned formula one is baaaaccckkkk darkViVi's Avatar
    LOL Ford.. The only time they win is if everyobody is driving their cars..

Well, I think Renault will suck, I think Ferrari will win with McLaren Mercedes and Sauber-BMW 2nd and 3rd. I hope Toro Rosso with Vettel and Bourdais will do well.

But Ford really stands for "For Ordinary Repairs Daily"

What is certain though, is that Raikkonen will grab his 2nd concecutive championship. My tip for the end of the season.. *drumsolo*

1. Ferrari
    2. McLaren
    3. Sauber-BMW
    4. Toro Rosso
    5. Renault (maybe)

some say............ formula one is baaaaccckkkk The Stig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikkonen View Post
    LOL Ford.. The only time they win is if everyobody is driving their cars..

Well, I think Renault will suck, I think Ferrari will win with McLaren Mercedes and Sauber-BMW 2nd and 3rd. I hope Toro Rosso with Vettel and Bourdais will do well.

But Ford really stands for "For Ordinary Repairs Daily"

What is certain though, is that Raikkonen will grab his 2nd concecutive championship. My tip for the end of the season.. *drumsolo*

1. Ferrari
    2. McLaren
    3. Sauber-BMW
    4. Toro Rosso
    5. Renault (maybe)

not to sure i think it will go
    mclaren
    ferrari
    renault
    toro rosso
    honda maybe

but i cant see kimi winning it again hamilton made rookie mistakes last season and came very close

like i said in previous posts hamilton for the title
    Some say he's wanted by the CIA, and that he sleeps upside down like a bat... all we know is, he's called the Stig

Some say that his tears are adhesive, and that if he caught fire, he'd burn for a thousand days... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say that his genitals are on upside down, and that if he could be bothered, he could crack the Da Vinci Code in 43 seconds... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nürburgring, and that if you give him a really important job to do, he'll skive off and play croquet... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say he isn't machine washable, and all his potted plants are called Steve... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Permanently banned formula one is baaaaccckkkk darkViVi's Avatar
    LOL Honda? They better start finishing races then

Yeah it'll either be McLaren or Ferrari who will win, but you can count on that Ferrari will be in the top. They always will be, Italians eat, breathe and live motorsport and not being in the top is simply not an option.

All Renault has is Alonso and Briatore but it won't help them unless they improve their car and I don't think they'll be better than BMW at all.
    Maybe they will beat Toro Rosso but I still doubt it.

Was an exciting race this night though even though it was dissapointing and pleasing all at once.

Y'know I kinda miss seeing Michael Schumacher racing.
    But I do agree that Hamilton is an awesome driver. He's like the Schumacher in McLaren.

"Be excellent at what is good, be innocent of evil."
    ROMANS 16:19

Just press it:

MY TFF FAMILY

Final Fantasy Fan Cid, my high-flying cousin
    Rocky, my older brother from another mother xD
    Unknown Entity, my Vincent-loving aunt
    LoVeLeSs, my awesome granddaughter
    diaryofjane, my music loving sister
    brnthsdiscout, my FF lovin' sister
    Dark Squall, my God Father.

Che
    Thank god. I was getting sick of Nascar. Even though Schumacher is gone, I'm still rooting for Ferrari.

TFF's Token Imp formula one is baaaaccckkkk Martin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ferrari off to a great start *splutters*

Oh dear. Still to be fair it's one race, but already a good lead for Lewis. He did drive a near-perfect race.
    Spoiler:

Care to have a look at my WordPress Journal?