1 25.00%
  • bugatti veyron

0 0%
  • nissan skyline

0 0%

Thread: favourite supercar your top 3

some say............ favourite supercar your top 3 The Stig's Avatar

favourite supercar your top 3

mine is the lamborghini gallardo because its so sexy and fast plus its sleek
    my second best the bugatti veyron as its the fastest mass produced road legal car in the world
    third best is the ferrari enzo as its gorgeous
    Some say he's wanted by the CIA, and that he sleeps upside down like a bat... all we know is, he's called the Stig

Some say that his tears are adhesive, and that if he caught fire, he'd burn for a thousand days... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say that his genitals are on upside down, and that if he could be bothered, he could crack the Da Vinci Code in 43 seconds... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nürburgring, and that if you give him a really important job to do, he'll skive off and play croquet... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say he isn't machine washable, and all his potted plants are called Steve... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

I don't even know much about cars but out of those I would choose the Porsche Carrera because I simply love Porsche's. I don't think I'd ever get one for myself because (A) They are too expensive and (B) I don't even have my license yet! I have loved Porsche's for quite a number of years, since I was a kid because I like the way they look, they're slick and sexy haha. My Dad's friend in America used to own a couple, I don't know if he still does or not but they looked pretty cool. They were older models though but still were cool.

CC's YouTube Page|Add me on last.fm
    Is on Facebook so feel free to add me. =)

Permanently banned favourite supercar your top 3 darkViVi's Avatar
    Well, first off, the Veyron isn't the fastest mass produced car in the world anymore
    The SSC Aero Ultimate on the other hand is. But it sounds like something made by Microsoft so meh..

Anywhoo.. Favorite cars...

1. McLaren Mercedes SLR
    Not only is it gorgeous to look at, it's also a masterpiece of engeneering. McLaren and Merc built this car with Formula 1 in mind and with F1 technology. The supercharged V8 is infact the lightest V8 produced for any streetcar ever. The entire body is made out of the same carbon fibre as F1 cars and even it's rims shows that this car is a work of art. When you travel fast they act like fans and sucks the air out from under the car, making it stick to the road. The diffuser in the rear (also from F1) helps stabilize the airflow and the rear spoiler pops up as you break in speeds over 100kph (60mph). A brilliant car.

2. Mercedes SL 65 AMG
    A friggin 6,5ltr V12 with Bi-turbo (that's, yes, two big ass turbos), need I say more?

3. BMW M5
    Despite it's size and being based off BMW's big and heavy 5-series this is one of the fastest cars in the world, once you hit the three buttons that turns off the traction control, puts the transmition in sport mode and the final one that gives it 500+ HP this is not your average family saloon. Infact even most Ferraris, Lambo's and Pagani's will struggle even keeping up with this car. I am amazed that such a large and heavy car can outperform cars that are built for racing tracks on their home ground.

BMW Power.

EDIT: BTW, I'm no Italian but I'm sure you spelt Murcielago correct ^^
    Last edited by darkViVi; 02-06-2008 at 05:06 AM.

Registered User favourite supercar your top 3 DarkIrvine's Avatar
    Among this I choose Ferrari Enzo (noy just because I'm italian!). I just like it, it's terryfic: it's really fast and it's esthetically very beautiful.

Ps: Murcielago it's not italian, it's spanish. Anyway, it's spelt correctly.