Thread: Favorite YouTube Channels!

Favorite YouTube Channels!

What are some of your Favorite YouTube Channels? Everybody watches YouTube, so I'm curious to see what you like most. I don't have too many favorites I usually just browse till I find something actually funny.

For me, SilvaGunner because her page is like the super database for game music : YouTube - SilvaGunner's Channel

Also Hekutta, he plays most of the FFVII songs and a few others pretty well, their the simple versions on Piano/Keyboard. I like how he play the actual song at the beginning and end. Plus I like Pandas :YouTube - Hekutaa's Channel

NigaHiga, because I have a thing for asians lol: YouTube - nigahiga's Channel

For some reason this guy: YouTube - ShaneDawsonTV's Channel

Others:
    JoeNATION
    http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeNATIONtv

BrittaniLouiseTaylor
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BrittaniLouiseTaylor

LPers I like:

batman9502
    http://www.youtube.com/user/batman9502

Lucahjin
    http://www.youtube.com/user/lucahjin.../0/txnpfoZNB48

Xelger
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Xelger#p/u/150/Mec8D_oFUDc
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 03-10-2010 at 09:18 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Che
    YouTube - ronaldjenkees's Channel

Ronald Jenkee's stuff is amazing. I don't really know of any others that I frequent, I'm a random video kinda guy.

Really not into those videos where people just give their opinions on stuff and sound really dumb.

Blog Entries
    YouTube - raocow's Channel This guy plays through a bunch of 16bit games, mainly modded spinoffs of super mario world. It's really fun to watch all these levels designed by other players, and since Raocow is a french canadian, he has some off the wall humor that makes me giggle to myself.

YouTube - JamesNintendoNerd's Channel aka the Angry Video Game Nerd, (AVGN for short) this guy plays through and reviews a bunch of older generation video games, systems, and movies as well. This man is extremely funny! A lot of his videos can't be put up on youtube, mainly due to his content, you can find them at other websites that he is on, like cinemassacre. But youtube is where I first started watching his videos, so I'll count it.

Those are two of the main accounts I keep track of.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Registered User Favorite YouTube Channels!
    I love this guy right here!

YouTube - CardGamesFTW's Channel

Haha! He does some funny work on his YuGiOh Abridged series! He's also in the running for best Youtube channel. I've voted for him like five times already. He's definately worth checking out!

I also have subscriptions to a lot of other Abridged series, but LK (CardgamesFTW) is definately my favorite channel!
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Waiting for your sister to turn 18 Favorite YouTube Channels! chrono's Avatar
    my favorite youtube channel has to do with a vast collection of big booty girls shaking there butts in thongs and underwear very unacceptable for the fine respectable people of TFF.

with that said my second favorite channel is a guy named nonstampcollector. he makes light of the absurdities in religion by making animations. you will be offended if you are a believer.

but if you are not check this guys channel out i PROMISE you will be laughing and making fun of your religious friends.

YouTube - NonStampCollector's Channel
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\bit torrents\jiu jitsu\helio.jpg

Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch a movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." -Marcelo Garcia

To fight is a man's instinct; if men have nothing else to fight over they will fight over words, fancies, or women, or they will fight because they dislike each other's looks, or because they have met walking in opposite directions” - George Santayana

Besides mine lol, my favorite has got to be HCBailly. The guy is awesome, he has LP'ed almost all of the FF games, and other games like Chrono Cross and Trigger, and has got alot of Video gaming music. His commentary is the best especially on his FFVII LP. Like when you first meet Cid, and Cid talks about Shera making the group tea lol. HC is like: "Sit DOWN AND DRINK YOUR GODDAMN TEA!!! XD he is the best LP'er on youtube.
    Originally Posted by Hellfire
    Who the hell are you? .... .... .... ....well, good luck with that.

XD. This quote screams post me in your sig!

Check out my FFVII Walkthrough, by first EVER walkthrough! I'm PhantomTFF on IGN and Tairyo on Gamefaqs.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/946/946197p1.html

Courtesy of IGN and Gamefaqs. ^^

Yugioh and Yugioh GX Fanboy <---

Check out my Youtube Homepage!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Made4542

If you like homemade Final Fantasy and Pokemon walkthrough vids with a unique flair, be sure to Subscribe to Made4542 (Me).

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    NigaHiga, because I have a thing for asians lol: YouTube - nigahiga's Channel
    ^Tee hee!! I love his facial expression. Especially when he imitates Rihanna in 'Why Chris Brown Beat Up Rihanna'. Secretly, I want to rant like that LOL

Also, my other favorite:
    dimemannico2
    He plays anime musics on piano perfectly...

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Favorite YouTube Channels! Polk's Avatar
    Ladies and gentlemen, Internet God, Reymon14.

Also Mega64.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16
    I love this guy right here!

YouTube - CardGamesFTW's Channel

Haha! He does some funny work on his YuGiOh Abridged series! He's also in the running for best Youtube channel. I've voted for him like five times already. He's definately worth checking out!

I also have subscriptions to a lot of other Abridged series, but LK (CardgamesFTW) is definately my favorite channel!
    That Yu-Gi-Oh abridged series is fantastic. I've gone through like, 20 episodes in two days. I remember watching that show when I was a younger Polk, and I'll admit, I sort of nostalgia'd.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.