Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Ice Cream?

Death Before Dishonor Favorite Ice Cream? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Favorite Ice Cream?

Everyone has a favorite Ice Cream flavor.

Mine is butter pecan. It has always been that. I rarely buy any ice cream except for butter pecan. If I do it is usually some form of Ben N' Jerry's Ice Cream. Maybe Americone Dream, or Cheesecake Brownie.

My girlfriend is a fan of Blue Bunny Death by Chocolate Ice Cream. It is chocolate ice cream, with that fudge marble stuff, chocolate chips, some kind of nut, and more chocolate stuff. I thought I was gonna have a heart attack when I bit into it. So much chocolatey flavor.

What is your favorite flavor of Ice Cream??

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Re: Favorite Ice Cream?

I really don't have a favorite, I just eat it.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Certified tech, come at me! Favorite Ice Cream? SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm not much of an ice cream eater. I do eat it but not often. My favorite is Rocky Road flavor. But when I want chocolate ice cream or a chocolate milk shake, i go for Vanilla.
    Currently Playing:

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Favorite Ice Cream? Xanatos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf View Post
    I really don't have a favorite, I just eat it.
    Pretty much this.

Though there's one particular ice cream my friend would use to make, he really knew how to make a great ice cream, but then again he worked as confectioner most of his life. He would mash vanilla and banana flavor all together, then he would pure chocolate syrup over it and put tiny pieces of chocolate and almond on top of it, it tastes amazing, so if I had to chose one, this would be my pick.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cookie Dough. Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom.

If not, I like that chocolate ice-cream with the lumps of fudge in it. The big lumps.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Favorite Ice Cream? che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Didn't we have one of these not too long ago?

Milkshake>icecream.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Blog Entries

I don't care for ice cream. I've never liked it, even when I was a wee young lad, idk why. I'm all for smoothies though!
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Registered User Favorite Ice Cream?

I like soft serve ice cream, especially if it's chocolate-vanilla swirl. If I'm in a store and getting ice cream, I love mint chocolate chip or Bunny Tracks! But really, I'm not that picky when it comes to ice cream.

As for general frozen treats, I'm a big fan of smoothies too. Baskin-Robbins makes the best ones, though there's not one close around to where I live...
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Registered User Favorite Ice Cream? kupo's Avatar

im not really a big ice cream eater, but if i had to choose it'd be either chocolate chip cookie dough or ben and jerry's "one sweet whirled" (which unfortunately is retired). but, like rocky, im more of a smoothie person

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man." - Balthier

CURRENTLY PLAYING
    final fantasy xiii-2
    skyrim
    pokemon fire red

Never getting back together... Favorite Ice Cream? JillXWesker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Either Vanilla, Mint, Or Chocolate for me. Hm... Maybe a mix of all three...?

"We Are Never Getting Back Together. Like... Ever."

My Signature looked a lot prettier in photoshop... :/

黒い翼の天使 Favorite Ice Cream? yuki's Avatar

ice creams for me is always chocolate or anything that has chocolate in it
    though idont eat it all the time

Crash Boom Bang Favorite Ice Cream? Lily's Avatar

i dont think I have a favourite... I'm just an ice cream fiend. I'mn not too keen on neopolitan mind, but that's abiut it, everything else goes. Ice cream is just brilliant. Can't beat a good ol' vanilla with biscuits crumbled in/grated chocolate/both though

Oh, I tried cinamon and pistachio ice cream once. I've never had anything so vile in my life. Though, the fact that I can't stand cinamon might have summat to do with it

Soft served, I always go for vanilla. Otherwise, Cookie dough :3
    Currently Playing:
    Final Fantasy XIII (Second Run)
    Final Fantasy VI
    Need For Speed: Most Wanted
    Battlefield Bad Company

Delivering fresh D&D 'brews since 2005 Favorite Ice Cream? T.G. Oskar's Avatar

Cookies n' Cream. Full stop.

But not just mere Cookies n' Cream. It has to have certain factors that blend as a whole.

First: it HAS to have Oreo. No exceptions. Few Cookies n' Cream ice cream flavors from certain brands can ignore the quality of Oreo, but usually, not having Oreo ends in a disaster.

Second: the vanilla base ice cream must have a great flavor. If the vanilla ice cream has terrible flavor, it will ruin the flavor of the cookie, and no Oreo will be capable of fixing it. No flavor may be an option, but usually no flavor means it has to have Oreo or it sucks. However, if the vanilla flavor is mildly sweet (and real sweet, not artificial, aspartame or similar sweet), it can save the ice cream as a whole.

Third: the chunks of cookie have to be big. Usually, this means that the chunks must be of at least 1/4 a regular chocolate sandwich cookie. If the cookie crumbs look like chocolate chips, then the ice cream sucks and you should ask for a refund.

Finally: it should last the trip from the store to the fridge. If it melts too much, when it gets frozen again the liquid goes down and the cream stays up, which beckons something terrible. The ice cream will usually soften a bit, but the idea is that it should remain almost completely constituted by the moment you reach to freeze it. Otherwise, you'll lose about 1/6th of the entire ice cream, and you may experiment a sandy texture in the ice cream.

So, having said that: Cookies n' Cream. Full stop. Other choices are the never-failing vanilla, or pistachio almond (a rare, acquired taste), or tangy sherbets. Oh, and consider this a blasphemy, but I don't like chocolate ice cream. I do like vanilla ice cream with chocolate topping mixed so that it blends, but I have never liked chocolate ice cream (or strawberry, either, which makes neapolitan ice cream a big no-no). Also, while I LOOOVE Cookies n' Cream, it's not the same for Pralines n' Cream (maybe it's the pralines, maybe it's the caramel swirl, but it's not something I'd crave for) or Chocolate Chip (which I abhor just as much as chocolate ice cream).
    Delivering scathing wit as a Rogue using Sneak Attack.

Pester me on the Giant in the Playground Forums if you really need me.

The Final Boss Theorem:
    The size of the ultimate form of the final boss is inversely proportional to it's chances of actually beating your party. If you agree with this, please copy and paste this valuable piece of info on your sig. AND, if you're evil and villainous...never settle for a big form when a smaller form is more kickass...

'Tis a shame I can only place names now...:
    Silver, Omnitense, Govinda, Aerif, Meier Link,
    (whatever is the name of) The Stig, Grizzly, Fishie,
    Craven, Spiral Architect, Flash AND Froggie.

Spaces still available. Join today!!

Nomu-baka, this is FAR from over...:

Quote Originally Posted by T.G. Oskar View Post
    Cookies n' Cream. Full stop.

But not just mere Cookies n' Cream. It has to have certain factors that blend as a whole.

First: it HAS to have Oreo. No exceptions. Few Cookies n' Cream ice cream flavors from certain brands can ignore the quality of Oreo, but usually, not having Oreo ends in a disaster.

Second: the vanilla base ice cream must have a great flavor. If the vanilla ice cream has terrible flavor, it will ruin the flavor of the cookie, and no Oreo will be capable of fixing it. No flavor may be an option, but usually no flavor means it has to have Oreo or it sucks. However, if the vanilla flavor is mildly sweet (and real sweet, not artificial, aspartame or similar sweet), it can save the ice cream as a whole.

Third: the chunks of cookie have to be big. Usually, this means that the chunks must be of at least 1/4 a regular chocolate sandwich cookie. If the cookie crumbs look like chocolate chips, then the ice cream sucks and you should ask for a refund.

Finally: it should last the trip from the store to the fridge. If it melts too much, when it gets frozen again the liquid goes down and the cream stays up, which beckons something terrible. The ice cream will usually soften a bit, but the idea is that it should remain almost completely constituted by the moment you reach to freeze it. Otherwise, you'll lose about 1/6th of the entire ice cream, and you may experiment a sandy texture in the ice cream.

So, having said that: Cookies n' Cream. Full stop. Other choices are the never-failing vanilla, or pistachio almond (a rare, acquired taste), or tangy sherbets. Oh, and consider this a blasphemy, but I don't like chocolate ice cream. I do like vanilla ice cream with chocolate topping mixed so that it blends, but I have never liked chocolate ice cream (or strawberry, either, which makes neapolitan ice cream a big no-no). Also, while I LOOOVE Cookies n' Cream, it's not the same for Pralines n' Cream (maybe it's the pralines, maybe it's the caramel swirl, but it's not something I'd crave for) or Chocolate Chip (which I abhor just as much as chocolate ice cream).

I will be putting this theory to the test, give me a few days and I'll get back to you.
    Currently Playing:
    Final Fantasy XIII (Second Run)
    Final Fantasy VI
    Need For Speed: Most Wanted
    Battlefield Bad Company

zeee

mmmmm.... Chocolate & mango and lemon

The British Guy. Favorite Ice Cream? Robbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Umm i dont really eat ice cream but as a child at a hotel in tenerife i was in wonder because a tutti fruiti ice cream turned out to be vanilla ice cream crammed with gummi bears, that would be my favourite
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Rum and raisin.
    And I'm not really that big on raisins...
    victoria aut mors

Gingersnap Favorite Ice Cream? OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'M LACTOSE INTOLERANT, YOU ****, THANKS FOR REMINDING ME

I do sneak in a taste of ice cream every now and then.... and when I do...
    Cookie dough, mint chocolate chip, coconut, pistachio, butter pecan, strawberry, or just a classic chocolate will satisfy me.

I made ice cream once. Blueberry cheesecake ice cream. Goddamn that was good.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Sir Prize Favorite Ice Cream? Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mint Chocolate Chip, no questions asked.

However...under certain circumstances, even Mint Chocolate Chip has to step aside. I'm not sure if anyone has had the pleasure, but in Orlando, Florida. In Disneyworld... There is a place in the Magical Kingdom that sells something called a "Dole Whip." This is basically Pineapple juice poured over soft-serve whipped pineapple ice-cream. It's unlike anything else that is to be eaten frozen. If it only had a touch of rum... Without a doubt it's a must, if you go to Disneyworld.

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

The Bad Boy of TFF Favorite Ice Cream? Block's Avatar

What about the lactose intolerant god damn you!

Vanilla with sliced bananas btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisyn
    I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of
    CPC8: Makin' it happen.

Registered User Favorite Ice Cream? winterborn86's Avatar

To me it depneds on where the ice cream comes from. If it's from an ice cream van/truck then I do love a Zapp, altho not all the vans do them otherwise I will go for the mint corneto. But if it come from one of those stands that have about 20 tubs of flavors then I go for the mint and chocolate chip *drools.* Soo over all I like minty ice creams.
    Last edited by winterborn86; 08-20-2010 at 02:53 PM.

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

Whistling Songbird Favorite Ice Cream? Asectic's Avatar

Chocolate is first on my list. Its fatty yes, but yet delicious
    But I have tried this one brand where it was a lemon parfait. For a lemon flavour, it was pretty good :/

"Because I obviously haven't been on here for a while"
    - Said no one ever, 02/2020

>>>:

Oh hey there, thanks for opening! Here is a little section filled with my goodies here and there.

TIMELINE - Before 2019:

The Awesome Peeps (TFF Family):

Moogable
    Bleachfangirl
    Ekimeinna
    Treize
    Rocky
    Tiger Lily
    Unknown Entity
    FF Ace Cid-Silver
    Raider
    Secret Weapon

TIMELINE - 2020 and Onwards:

Music of the Week:
    Ginzen no Kaze (English Cover) - Jayn

Links:
    My DeviantArt Account

"It was nice meeting you!"
    - Said a second nobody ever~

This ain't no place for no hero Favorite Ice Cream? Tiffany's Avatar

Rocky Road.

Mmm mmm mmm!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    Rocky Road.

Mmm mmm mmm!!!!

only good part of rocky road is the almonds and marshmallows
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf View Post
    only good part of rocky road is the almonds and marshmallows
    There is no "only" when talking about Rocky Road!

...excuse me while I go wipe off my drool....

Blog Entries

easy there Loaf and Tiffany, my road is big enough for everyone to get a ride.

Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Hmmm... is that so?

Can me and Tiffany go on a date on your road? Me and her can reminisce in the old days.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Blog Entries

My road is open 24/7, and there's no toll booth at the end of it, so if you guys wanna take a trip then feel free to use my road whenever. I keep it maintained well, that's a guarentee.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast