View Poll Results: What is your favorite kind of guy?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brunettes

5 29.41%
  • Blondes

5 29.41%
  • Gingers (they have no souls beware!! </3)

4 23.53%
  • nix (Top of da marnin' to ye lassie!)

5 29.41%
  • Block (hes like Billy the Kidd around these parts, some people go for that)

7 41.18%
  • che (great dancer, hawtttt and a nymphomaniac! *drool*)

6 35.29%
  • Rocky (got that Harry Potter/J Beebz/Zac Efron thing going for him)

5 29.41%
  • Joe (NEED I SAY MORE PEOPLE?!)

8 47.06%
  • Loaf (laidback and chill and funny and buys more O's then Wheel of Fortune)

6 35.29%
  • Alpha (so smart and cute and his cuteness reflects evil much like a Maori superhero)

7 41.18%
  • Pete (what a hunk srsly I could stay up all night listening to his lifestories)

5 29.41%
  • Meier Link (yummmmmmmmmmmm)

10 58.82%
  • Josh_R (military man and family man and ladies man and mans man sorry though hes taken )

5 29.41%
  • Polk (who wouldnt sleep with a former president, hell Monica Lewinsky did)

5 29.41%
  • Meier Link (so hot I had to put him here twice)

8 47.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Favorite Guys! (real version)

Blog Entries

Favorite Guys! (real version)

Because lets be equal here, guys are only for show as well!!!

got lots of kinds but,,,,,, whom are you attracted to?!

myself, I kinda go for Meier Link hunk types of guys because theyre hunky and take care of themselves and will obviously protect me from harm. And having beautiful kids.... I love kids! match made in heaven
    Last edited by Rocky; 04-21-2011 at 06:44 PM.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

#LOCKE4GOD Favorite Guys! (real version) Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Favorite Guys! (real version)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    myself, I kinda go for ... beautiful kids.... I love kids! match made in heaven
    You sicken me.

Memento RK Favorite Guys! (real version) Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hmmm, I couldn't help but vote for Meier Link twice. You got me the first time, now I'm just taking advantage of the second option.

On a serious note, I was on the subway today, and a guy sat beside me. He had blonde hair, nice eyes hidden behind some sunnies. Pretty good outfit going on (Although I would have been fine if I didn't see the skateboard) I was 30 seconds away from giving him my number until I saw him take off a scarf that looked like it came from his mother's closet. I was like, SERIOUSLY?? A black scarf would have done you just fine. Why did you need to wear the one with the peacock feather pattern? Is that normal? I would like some feedback.

Now that I think of it, I can't even remember what I voted. I like the blonde hair, blue eye, muscular. I've been there with the military guys and they've all had something wrong with them in some way...I don't know what it is. Maybe they realize that I know a little too much about the military then they's originally hoped and they can't get away with what they might have been able to get away with before...I don't want to get into that story

But yeah. I guess it all comes down to 'Can you trust him? Or will he turn around and stab you in the heart?'
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

The Bad Boy of TFF Favorite Guys! (real version) Block's Avatar

so i totally voted for myself... I mean I have had constant sexual relations with myself for the past 13-ish years of my life. Also, Meier Link, because he's married, and that makes it nawty.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisyn
    I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of
    CPC8: Makin' it happen.

Joe. Nuff said.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Block View Post
    so i totally voted for myself... I mean I have had constant sexual relations with myself for the past 13-ish years of my life.
    ^This.

If you can't vote for yourself, why is anyone else worth voting for, You're a guy amiright?
    [CENTER]

Things!!:

MSN RANDOMS:
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Gingersnap Favorite Guys! (real version) OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I picked all y'all.

I used to think I had a type. I'm pretty sure now that I don't. Funny guys I like. And broad shoulders... nomnomnomnom. Able to keep up with my libido... very important. And not necessarily a given.

Guys that smell good... turn on (I don't mean doused in cologne, just something subtle and unique to them... standing close enough to a boyfriend that I can smell him makes me want to do him in the immediate future... pretty much without fail).

And I guess if I know he's really into me and attracted to me, that makes me want him more.... I think it's because I feel safe enough to really get into things without having thoughts of "does he like this, does he want me or would it be fine if I were any girl right now, etc etc." I don't really like games. I'm honest about my attractions, I want him to be too.

This shit has not much to do with looks, really. I've dated a muscular dude and I've dated a guy a little more on the doughy side (not fat, bit of a tummy, surprisingly strong actually...), and it's all been good. I had a brief thing with a guy who was textbook hot, but there was just something missing and the experience was less than one might hope for. Chemistry is what matters. That's what's up.

So yeah. All y'all.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Favorite Guys! (real version) che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    I picked all y'all.

I used to think I had a type. I'm pretty sure now that I don't. Funny guys I like. And broad shoulders... nomnomnomnom. Able to keep up with my libido... very important. And not necessarily a given.

Guys that smell good... turn on (I don't mean doused in cologne, just something subtle and unique to them... standing close enough to a boyfriend that I can smell him makes me want to do him in the immediate future... pretty much without fail).

And I guess if I know he's really into me and attracted to me, that makes me want him more.... I think it's because I feel safe enough to really get into things without having thoughts of "does he like this, does he want me or would it be fine if I were any girl right now, etc etc." I don't really like games. I'm honest about my attractions, I want him to be too.

This shit has not much to do with looks, really. I've dated a muscular dude and I've dated a guy a little more on the doughy side (not fat, bit of a tummy, surprisingly strong actually...), and it's all been good. I had a brief thing with a guy who was textbook hot, but there was just something missing and the experience was less than one might hope for. Chemistry is what matters. That's what's up.

So yeah. All y'all.
    So, basically me.

I voted for everyone too! Not because I'm like, "oh I can't pick favorites." **** that. I just love everyone.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Blog Entries

How could you not include ME in that poll?! How could you make such a grievous oversight?! What the hell, man? And you didn't even include my hair color, or an "Other" option! FUCK YOU. We can no longer be friends! From this day forth, you are dead to me.

My favorite guys are the guys that are cool/not Rocky. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

EDIT: Dodie informs me that brunette is in fact brown... Well then.

I would like to vote for Telegraph to take his pants off.

I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph View Post
    How could you not include ME in that poll?! How could you make such a grievous oversight?! What the hell, man? And you didn't even include my hair color, or an "Other" option! FUCK YOU. We can no longer be friends! From this day forth, you are dead to me.

My favorite guys are the guys that are cool/not Rocky. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

EDIT: Dodie informs me that brunette is in fact brown... Well then.
    I didn't add you in because if I did then all the girls would only vote for you and I'd probably have to commit social suicide after facing too much rejection. ;_;

Also, Pants. Off.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Blog Entries

Well, I guess I can't argue with that... Okay, you are alive to me again. And pants off, eh? We will see what we can do... Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

The level of manly gayness is high in this thread
    Last edited by Block; 04-22-2011 at 08:27 PM.

Blog Entries

I just wanted to tell you, in the event that you didn't know already; YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!
    [CENTER]

Things!!:

MSN RANDOMS:
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R.Kyra View Post
    On a serious note, I was on the subway today, and a guy sat beside me. He had blonde hair, nice eyes hidden behind some sunnies. Pretty good outfit going on (Although I would have been fine if I didn't see the skateboard) I was 30 seconds away from giving him my number until I saw him take off a scarf that looked like it came from his mother's closet. I was like, SERIOUSLY?? A black scarf would have done you just fine. Why did you need to wear the one with the peacock feather pattern? Is that normal? I would like some feedback.
    Lol. In all seriousness, when I lived in London, I had a fling with this guy who was big into fashion (he wasn't gay but he had done some ameteur modelling in the past) and he once wore a stripy black silk shirt with a bright pink tie and a green waistcoat. Apparently everybody loved the outfit... I just thought it was the most ridiculous thing I'd ever seen in my life. Needless to say, I didn't hang around with him for long; we had two months' worth of sex and then I broke it off. (This was well into my humping and dumping phase.)

I used to date a lot of brunettes and most of them had blue eyes; save for one girl who was the blondest little thing you've ever seen. My partner has blonde hair and green eyes and he's incredibly handsome. I usually go for guys who are lean and strong and my partner is because he works at a very physical job; lets just say it is nice to have a man who has an equal balance of stamina and libido - and the ability to keep up with me.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

This is my sin... Favorite Guys! (real version) Lucid's Avatar

The voting options for this thread made me laugh. Way better than the options for the "Favorite Girls" thread. lol

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Favorite Guys! (real version) Polk's Avatar

Tall, blonde, dark and lean
    Rough and tough and strong and mean

It's raining men. Hallelujah, it's raining men.

EDIT: Also I voted for everybody because you're all so dreamy I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.