Thread: Fat Chinese People!

The Bad Boy of TFF Fat Chinese People! Block's Avatar

Fat Chinese People!

LOOK WHAT THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION HAS DONE TO THE CHINESE!!!!!

Look at America, leading by example.

We keep this up we're all gonna be riding hover chairs and eating all our meals through straws. Damn you Wall-E.

Bananarama Fat Chinese People! Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's true. I never ever saw a fat Asian until I was in college. And I don't live far from two major Asian communities. I'm not even kidding when I say I did a double take.

Then again, I guess if regular ole white people can pork it out, why can't our Asian friends? I fully blame McDonalds and Counterstrike.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I fully blame McDonalds and Counterstrike.
    OMG seriously. Have you seen the sandwiches they get out there? I know the Mega Mac was in Japan only, but I think they get similar ridiculous stuff in China.

rofl! I've never seen an obese asian, most likely has to do with their diet, they don't eat as much crap as we do I guess. They also, almost always have perfect skin too -_- I can't think of an asian I've known or seen that had horrible acne. It's funny because my dad usually brings this up when he's talking about how fat the U.S. is he's got a funny fat person phobia.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

I've seen Asians with acne. Not pretty. Just like everyone else with acne.

Until now!

I saw fat asians every day at school. Wasn't a shock.

That Mega Mac looks awesome.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf View Post

That Mega Mac looks awesome.
    The egg throws it off, it's like breakfast sandwich? I hope that's not what future fast food breakfast will be like because if that's the case, we'll all be obese. That's it, that's how we're all going to die from being too fat.

Good thing I don't like fast food breakfast and I've never had a Mc Griddle.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 01-21-2010 at 04:47 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Block View Post
    OMG seriously. Have you seen the sandwiches they get out there? I know the Mega Mac was in Japan only, but I think they get similar ridiculous stuff in China.
    THAT is disgusting. McDonalds seem to be on a mission to make the most unattractive foods ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Block
    We keep this up we're all gonna be riding hover chairs and eating all our meals through straws. Damn you Wall-E.
    Hence me deciding to stay on earth and repair the robots.

See ya lazy suckers.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Do the elements trust you? Fat Chinese People! bahamuts heir's Avatar
    Holy crap I am so glad I never eat at mcdonalds
    anyways it's not Asians that are obese it's the dude who has eating disorders which were probably caused by fast food. You can't judge a person by his culture or size either,what it was caused by diabetes? Diabetes certainly increased my moms size so who's to say it's not the same here?
    You just don't get it at all! There isn't a thing I don't cherish

cuz I'm bored
    lamest death threat: (final fantasy1)"I, Garland, shall knock you all down!"
    my ff family: pm me if you want to join I might think about it
    me
    my imaginative older brother ethan
    My awesome, Final Fantasy IX loving twin, ViviMasterMage
    Short, Innocent-looking, English-obsessed Brother, Fate.
    Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi/Bob
    my hyper and random sister, Firefly
    my Sephiroth obsessed and Okami playing cousin, Dodie16
    Soul-devouring, knuckleburning younger brother, Alther
    -98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature

Diabetes isn't going to make someone THAT fat. Plus nobody is saying it's Asian's who are obese, we said we seen Asian's who are obese. Nobody is judging anybody. Read.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudcry6 View Post
    Holy crap I am so glad I never eat at mcdonalds
    anyways it's not Asians that are obese it's the dude who has eating disorders which were probably caused by fast food. You can't judge a person by his culture or size either,what it was caused by diabetes? Diabetes certainly increased my moms size so who's to say it's not the same here?
    Hmm. That's not the only way people can become obese. My mum is obese, and from pictures I've seen of her she has always been a little on the chubby side. She doesn't have eating disorders or diabetes. We eat fairly healthily too. Some people just have a higher metabolism than others, and can get rid of it quicker.

I guess McDonalds isn't 100% to blame. If people choose to eat it all the time, and then not take the time to burn it off, then they will gain weight.

>>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Blog Entries
    The thing with diabetes is that it happens when you constantly have an overload of sugar. Your pancreas is made to regulate the sugar levels by producing insulin. When the sugar levels get retarded high all the time, your pancreas essentially says "**** that noise." At least, that's how type 2 works.

The way it usually works is that when you're eating that much sugar and garbage, you wind up getting really fat, mostly because people aren't made to eat all unnatural and sugary stuff. That, plus a general lack of exercise really does it. It becomes more difficult for blood to travel throughout the extremities, and it can lead to stuff like amputations, cause without good bloodflow, the tissue essentially dies.

Long story short. Exercise and eat right!
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

You can have diabetes without having eaten poorly.
    Last edited by Jin; 01-21-2010 at 09:42 PM.

Until now!

Blog Entries
    You can, but the most common way people are getting it today is through good ole American fatassery
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

You've just made an ass of u and me.

Until now!

Blog Entries
    I get what you're saying, but we both know that we've been asses long before this post
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

But they didn't know that.

Oh wait. They probably did. My bad.

I will save face with cupcakes!
    Last edited by Jin; 01-22-2010 at 10:48 AM.

Until now!

Registered User Fat Chinese People! winterborn86's Avatar
    Take the egg, bacon and salad outta the burger, and it will be down in one gulp lol.
    I've never seen an overweight chinese person before, I only ever see small thin chinese people, lucky buggers lol

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

#LOCKE4GOD Fat Chinese People! Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I could honestly rant all day about how bad the Western diet is. But I won't. I'll take a few moments to write something on a low-activity internet forum.

It all comes down to processed food and meat. Or processed meat, which is an unholy combination of the two. Processing food strips away the vitamins and minerals the food contains. Natural cane sugar actually has some minerals that could class it as an item of 'food'. But I actually read something yesterday that claimed soft drinks weren't as bad as they are cracked up to be, as they use sugar "refined to a state of purity". In other words, they have absolutely no nutritional content left.

Coking vegetables, while not a bad thing in itself, takes away a large proportion of it's goodness. Raw vegetables are incredibly better for you than cooked vegetables. The same applies to things such as nuts. Raw nuts are very healthy. You don't want to know what a diet high in roasted salted cashews results in.

Milk is something I've been trying to reduce lately. Pasteurisation and homogenisation turn milk into something that it's not supposed to be. We can live perfectly fine without milk. The calcium is important, but is only needed in minuscule quantities, and you can try bone meal to get more than enough.

Meat. Ugh meat. I like the taste of meat, and I can't see myself becoming vegetarian, but I'm quite wary about the meats I eat. It's no wonder that the Western diet - read: plenty of (processed) meats - results in the highest rates of heart disease. Japanese people living in Japan with a traditional diet have the lowest incidence of heart disease in any population. Japanese people consuming a Western diet have the highest rate of heart disease. Vegetarian diets sustain entire continents whose people (barring treatable illnesses that arise through poverty) are among the healthiest in the world, and yet we still visit our McDonald's?

Air from my lungs. Fat Chinese People! Violet's Avatar
    Well as I've heard, a wealthy country is a fat one. Personally, I would rather be fat and happy that I have food to eat than someone who is suffering from starvation. Then again, those are two opposite sides of the spectrum. Some people abuse food, some people refuse to eat at all. Neither are healthy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Coking vegetables, while not a bad thing in itself, takes away a large proportion of it's goodness. Raw vegetables are incredibly better for you than cooked vegetables. The same applies to things such as nuts. Raw nuts are very healthy. You don't want to know what a diet high in roasted salted cashews results in.
    They taste better raw too. When vegetables are boiled to oblivion, it tastes like mushy baby food.

Instead of boiling, steaming vegetables is way better. Nutritions are still kept inside, and it tastes like a warmer version of a raw vegetable. Who else loves the warmcrunch of broccoli and carrots? <3

>>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT

Registered User Fat Chinese People!
    Posted by Unknown Entity
    Who else loves the warmcrunch of broccoli and carrots? <3
    *raises hand*

I do! I love crunchy and warm veggies. I like putting jalapeno pepper sauce on certain ones too, like broccoli or brussel sprouts.

All this talk about food early in the morning is making me hungry, even that picture of the Mega Mac is looking good.

EDIT:: I just realized that I didn't really contribute anything to the discussion.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Vegetarian diets sustain entire continents whose people (barring treatable illnesses that arise through poverty) are among the healthiest in the world, and yet we still visit our McDonald's?
    You think that's meat they're serving?
    I'm also dubious about the lettuce used in their burgers. There's something... ...unnatural... about it.
    victoria aut mors

Air from my lungs. Fat Chinese People! Violet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    I'm also dubious about the lettuce used in their burgers. There's something... ...unnatural... about it.
    They just steam their lettuce, I think.
    I hate putting lettuce in the microwave on a burger, cause it turns out all rubbery.. it's disgusting.
    Fresh lettuce is the way to go.

Sorry to say this but I pulled salary at a McDonald's specifically in charge of stock. All of McDonald's food is up to health standards and natural. You really think a multi-billion dollar corporation could get away with something like that?

Blog Entries
    Do you think the lettuce can communicate with the tomatoes or that it knows it's part of a burger?
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Do you think the lettuce can communicate with the tomatoes or that it knows it's part of a burger?
    I guess if McDonalds has zombified their vegetables, they might have limited communication. Or if it effects the plants like the typical human film zombie it'd just be spouting gibberish and wanting to eat other plants...

Quote Originally Posted by Block
    Sorry to say this but I pulled salary at a McDonald's specifically in charge of stock. All of McDonald's food is up to health standards and natural. You really think a multi-billion dollar corporation could get away with something like that?
    Yeah. They got away with gristly nuggets for years before the people caught on.
    victoria aut mors