Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Its getting quiet 'round these parts.

Boxer of the Galaxy Its getting quiet 'round these parts. Rowan's Avatar

Its getting quiet 'round these parts.

Reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaal quiet.

anyone feel like stirring the pot?

I invented Go-Gurt. Its getting quiet 'round these parts. Clint's Avatar
    I always feel like stirring the pot, though that's pretty easy to do. All you have to do is mention feminism, and people go ape shit.

... Or religion. Religious feminists... oh the irony! Since you know, the old testament taught people that women were second place to begin with...

"I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent. (1 Timothy 2:12)"

This is a direct quote pulled from the bible. Do not get mad at me, I didnt write it!
    Last edited by Rowan; 07-29-2014 at 09:55 PM.

I want to play a game. Its getting quiet 'round these parts. Zargabaath's Avatar
    Don't lie. You went back in time and wrote that. Rowan, causing trouble throughout history. Are you related to Loki?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

I have pot.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

I have pan

Gingersnap Its getting quiet 'round these parts. OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh look, white dudes making fun of feminists.

Yawn.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Feminism is up there in the most debated topics on the Internet... And you proved his point a wee but there too. ;-;

I'm at work, and I'm booooored. What do you folks do on lunch breaks? Also, why is healthy food so expensive?! Over £7 on a tub of fruit, a wrap and a soft drink? Could have spent £2 on McDonald's. THIS is why nations are getting fatter. What right does anyone have to charge over £3 on a wrap that barely fills you? The thing was smaller than a Snickers bar. Grr.

I'm still hungry. I still have five hours before I can go home. ;-;

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

well on my lunch break I sit back and enjoy being white. You know, cause I didnt earn anything in my life, it was just given to me because I am privileged.

@oceaneyes (Timothy 2:12) its a pretty disgusting verse, isnt it?

To be fair UE you are purchasing that food being made for you. Could also be quality of their food, places here are somewhat expensive because of the quality of the beef. If you bought each material for that wrap you'd save so much money. I've noticed if I make real food (stuff I prepared myself) I am more full and full longer.

but lol making lunch lol.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

The Mad God Its getting quiet 'round these parts. Heartless Angel's Avatar
    They have the only right that matters in this case, the knowledge that you'll pay their price. Part of it of course is material costs, as a bulk order of substandard meat and frozen plants for artificially flavored burgers is going to be cheaper than small quantities of fresh, real meat and fruits/vegetables. But most of it is supply and demand. I either take microwavable dinners, or make shit at home in absurd quantities that I will then eat for lunch the rest of the week.

I usually just take my 3DS to lunch. Assuming I even TAKE my lunch. I forget about it sometimes.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries
    I took my 3DS to lunch today. It was a boring conversationalist, but I got my Charizard in Pokemon X. =3

>>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Blog Entries
    It is, at the very least, obnoxious, Rowan. The verse, I mean. I have no idea what the hell you're talking about for the rest of your post.

I bring my lunch to work. Today was eggplant with marinara and a peach.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

LISTEN HERE!

Bass Player Extraordinaire Its getting quiet 'round these parts. Joe's Avatar
    I go home for lunch since I finally have that luxury. Today will likely be a can of bean/bacon soup since I forgot to plan ahead and have leftovers waiting. At least my cat is a strong conversationalist and keep me company for the hour!
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Anime Addicted sister Athna Loveil
    My Unspoken Scabbia Loving Bro Fishie
    My Godsmack addicted brother Omega Weapon
    My Kooky Soap opera addicted sister Rikkuffx
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    My Twin-like bro Ruin_Tumult
    Craven
    Slots still available, PM to join!

"anyone feel like stirring the pot" - everyone starts talking good about lunch. I love it.

I usually have home made burritos. I also eat by myself instead of with staff.
    Do people in America and indeed, other places in the world actually read while they are in the bathroom?

Thats a very unexpected response from you, OE. If I was to say that same thing and state "You are a woman, silence" I would be cast into the seventh circle of TFF hell.
    Last edited by Rowan; 07-30-2014 at 03:33 PM.

The Mad God Its getting quiet 'round these parts. Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Sometimes Rowan, but I'm more likely to take my 3DS. Reading is obsolete.

Actually Unknown, I consider its lack of conversation skills to be one of its best qualities. And gratz on the Charizard. Mega X is indisputably cooler, though Mega Y performs better.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Who reads when they're in the bathroom? Does it really take people so long to poop that they need something to occupy their time?

Keeping yourself properly hydrated will cause butt butter to slide out of your anus much easier. Assuming that that's the issue, of course. Dehydrated dung can cause the pooping experience to become quite unpleasant.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Its getting quiet 'round these parts. Polk's Avatar
    Shit or get off the pot, am I right guys? Haha, high fives all around, come on!

come on guys please don't leave me hanging
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Polk, you are my hero. Your comments always wipe out any chance the rest of us have at being funny. Amirite?

Also, sometimes a poo can take a lot longer than you anticipated, or maybe it was a really good poo, and you just want to relax in the pleasant relief that only freshly empty bowels can provide. Reading provides a nice source of entertainment and distraction in both situations
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    Craven

If you sit down on the toilet when you have to poop, then the poop will just slide right out, and you won't be sitting there for unexpected periods of time.

If people read after they're done pooping to bask in the glory of having empty bowels, with their poop just sitting in the toilet, are they simply reading to distract themselves from the smell?

Some of us have pretty magnificent poops. Perhaps sometimes they hit such a level of foul (I'm looking at you chili and nacho night) that you kind of Want to bask in the smell.

Or you could be one of those people who's poop smells like roses. Dying roses. Covered in poop.
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    Craven

I haven't received a like a while.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Like loafs post up here ^ you heartless bastards.

Blog Entries
    whos coming to the tff hangout with me loaf and che its gonna be happening this time i SWEAR
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Make it a Thursday in the south east and I shall grace you with my majestically sexy presence
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    Craven

Joe can join in on the bromance

EDIT: SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Blog Entries
    What if I said I was typing this from the pot? Would ya'll be repulsed?

I'm not really, but I do browse online sometimes while on the toilet.

>>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT

I smoked pot while on the pot.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Blog Entries
    What are you talkin about, Rocky? I like hanging out.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

LISTEN HERE!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast