Thread: Famous!

Famous!

Have you ever been on TV or in a newspaper/magazine?

I've never been on TV or in a magazine, but I was in my local newspaper once. Nothing special. It was just a picture of me and 2 friends in our school uniforms back in tenth grade.
    That's the best I got.

How about you?

All three. TV- Australian International Motor Show, KAK, Fashion Week, Newspaper -Daily Telegraph, mX, SMH, Wentworth Courier and Magazines -Dolly, Girlfriend, Barbie(when I was 9 or 10), Cleo, Cosmo, Shop Til u drop, a few fitness magazines etc. I have a bit of a following on my instagram, a lil over 60 000 followers thats where clients can contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent View Post
    All three. TV- Australian International Motor Show, KAK, Fashion Week, Newspaper -Daily Telegraph, mX, SMH, Wentworth Courier and Magazines -Dolly, Girlfriend, Barbie(when I was 9 or 10), Cleo, Cosmo, Shop Til u drop, a few fitness magazines etc. I have a bit of a following on my instagram, a lil over 60 000 followers thats where clients can contact me.
    Congrats on the success! whats yer instagram? ill make it +1 to yer 60k

I myself have had zilch in the fame department save a few sporting accomplishments when i was younger.. ha

I've been on TV for the News lol.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Consistently Average Famous! Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was in the tv news once with a couple of classmates when I was about 7. I can't remember what we were talking about exactly, but there was some talk about getting new brooms for the school so it could have been to do with the school getting new equipment and stuff. I guess anything counts as news when you live on a small island lol
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

I invented Go-Gurt. Famous! Clint's Avatar
    I've never been on TV, but I've been on a TV. It was an old console television from the 1970's. It was quite sturdy. That's something you can't do anymore. I don't know why they make TV's so skinny now. Where are you supposed to put your feet?

I've honestly never been in a newspaper or magazine, either. I've never seen a script of media such as a newspaper or a magazine that would fit me inside of it. I'm 5'9" and weigh 145 lbs. I'm not that big, but they usually make reading material only large enough for human hands, and not necessarily large enough to fit an entire human being.

Boxer of the Galaxy Famous! Rowan's Avatar
    yeah I've had my fair share of fame. I had a few books written about me including (but not limited too) 50 shades of gray and the bible. I was the inspiration for democracy and also the worlds first person to kill someone with the feather of a swan. I was also the first person to transcend reality and discover the video game world via a mathematic method that I discovered during my 1 on 1 with einsten after I travelled back in time. I killed sephiroth in the video game world too. He ain't coming back.

Bass Player Extraordinaire Famous! Joe's Avatar
    I think I was on the evening news once over a school uniform argument. And was also in the local paper because of their coverage of a game store and guitar hero tournament I was participating in, because it was a slow news day
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Anime Addicted sister Athna Loveil
    My Unspoken Scabbia Loving Bro Fishie
    My Godsmack addicted brother Omega Weapon
    My Kooky Soap opera addicted sister Rikkuffx
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    My Twin-like bro Ruin_Tumult
    Craven
    Slots still available, PM to join!

i was briefly on tv on the beeb, some documentary about louts on trains ahahahaha

Blog Entries
    I've been in the background on the local news a few times, and I've been quoted in a newspaper once. I've also been in the background of many a baseball game, and have had friends text me telling me that they've seen me. Same thing with two football games.

Most certainly not famous though, and I'm ok with that.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Registered User Famous! dyinalux's Avatar
    In a nice way!

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Famous! noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was on tv when I was 3 years old and in my hometown's 4th of July pageant.. The whole thing was televised, but they focused on me just a tad more 'cuz I picked my nose in front of the crowd.

I was mentioned in my hometown's newspaper for swim team achievements. Like if I made top 3 in any heat or whatever.

I was thisclose to video bombing a weather man for like ABC News 7 here in NYC.. Lee Goldman, I think. He was doing a thing on the corner underneath the 7 train as I was on my way home with my daughter. He was standing halfway in the street though, so I resisted. It wasn't a live feed- they kept having to stop and cut filming because of how noisy the train is overhead. So even if I -had- video bombed him, it would've probably been edited out later.

Blog Entries
    I'm not famous, but I am published. Ezines, both defunct now so it probably doesn't count. Getting ready to start sending work out again though so maybe I'll be able to come back and add some real credits eventually.
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn