Thread: Fallen comrades.

Chief Inspiring Officer Fallen comrades. Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fallen comrades.

For the short amount of time I've actually been on-line, I've met and lost touch with quite a few fellow members. Where do they go, who knows. But we still have memories and their profiles in our friend lists, so they definitely did exist at one time. They just aren't here now.
    Here's a thread to those members who we'll always miss.

~In memory of MidgarPeaceMaker01, with whom I'd planned to take over the world~
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Fallen comrades. Xanatos's Avatar

Re: Fallen comrades.

I really do miss UnknownAngel, she was one strange girl, fun to talk with though. Fate and Vivi are also rarely on here or I just haven't noticed them, I do hear from Fate though every now and then whenever he has a good song to recommend.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Chief Inspiring Officer Fallen comrades. Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can't for the life of me figure out what catnip22 is up to...

We were planning to make a club and everything.
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

Just kind of there. Fallen comrades. Calvan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've made suprisingly few contacts on this forum, and the ones I did make are also on facebook.

But one I can think of off the top of my head is Ulteka Mako, I can contact him easily enough, But he's the one who got me into this forum to begin with.
    -My Tee Eff Eff Family-
    Unknown Entity, My recipe trading, PS3 playing cousin.
    ----------
    And then just like that i'm gone again.

Gingersnap Fallen comrades. OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I miss Govinda ALL THE TIME. She was too cool for this forum. I loved that sassy, boot-wearing, smart ass feminist, and I still wonder what she's up to.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries

Back from the annals of time, I think it'd be really cool if Llanowar Dead just randomly showed up again. She was my "twin sister," who was born like 3 months before me, and I think in Japan? Heh. She was really cool. One of my first friends here on TFF, and seemed like a very nice, upbeat person.

Bunny would be cool to see back. He was a good dude. The nihilism and sarcasm was a bit much at times, but eh; he was not having a good time at the time, so I can forgive. He was a funny, intelligent guy, and he didn't act like he was better than you, which was a failing of many of TFF's intelligent people.

Kazanthikus would also be rad to have back. Loved that dude back in the day. He was super nice... unless you tried to debate him, heh. Had a good sense of humor too. Good head on his shoulders. [

True Omega was also a fun guy. Random, intelligent sense of humor, which I always admire. He still pops in every once in a while, but he only sticks around for like one strange post and then leaves Heh...

Sarah was a fun girl too. Could've done without her anti-christianity stance, but eh; she was nice to me. She told me happy birthday one time, and I was like "Yer happy birthday to me? *blush*" Heh.

Korova was a cool guy too. He did them EBG flashes. And he was nice. And also in a band, I think. Bad ass.

Violet/Ann and Silver/Nate would be fun to see again too, but I don't think they're too keen on TFF anymore... Sinister too, on that note. He came back for a little while this winter and then just buggered off. The FOOL.

Also miss Strong Bad for the funny and random. He was a nice dude. Think I turned him off with my grumpiness and analness though. Ah well.

...I miss a lot of people Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

TFF's Token Imp Fallen comrades. Martin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    I miss Govinda ALL THE TIME. She was too cool for this forum. I loved that sassy, boot-wearing, smart ass feminist, and I still wonder what she's up to.
    Gov (Hevva) is fine Ally. I spoke to her fairly recently - she just graduated from her degree and freelances for The Escapist

There's a few people I miss I suppose. I miss seeing Cilla come on here but she doesn't really have the time and well I see her face to face but I love how she writes. The ones I really miss always come back eventually, so hoping to see Gemma and Hyz soon.
    Spoiler:

Care to have a look at my WordPress Journal?

Blog Entries

So many people to miss!! lol

Danny_Girl: My first tff friend back when I first joined almost 10 years ago. She was really a happy and welcoming person and without her, I wouldn't of stuck around.

GI JEW: omfg this guy is like who I still model myself to as far as forum behavior goes. His journal entries had me laughing so hard I'd tear up. Pretty sure he holds the most forum bans ever too.

chickenballz: THE BALLZ. This guy was insane. Pretty sure 4chan was made after him and Wally.

People that posted and got me interested in RPing back when it was a big deal, like Mina, Keisuke Takahashi, Skai, Yuna, etc. (Mina is still around as Quistis, though I haven't seen her on here or LoL recently.. Probably busy with married life!)

I second Tele's vote on Sarah. She was a really smart and unique individual. Haha hard to describe her, but those who do know her know what I'm talking about. Great lady!

I miss the tff msn chats that happened literally every night back in 08. We'd get like Victoria, Silver, Violet, Dimi, the great sexy man known as Meier Link, Ally, Fishie, Sinister, and a bunch of other great people. It was back then that I started coming back to TFF and became a regular.

I miss the big aussie community that was around then too. Craven, Tiger Lily, Doc Rocco, Silver, Froggie, Cilla; I hardly see them around anymore

I also kinda miss (BUT NOT REALLY LOL) the people that come back once in awhile and leave afterwards; usually though I get to talk to them and check up but then they disappear again, like Lady Rika, Hyz, etc. Y U ALL NO STICK AROUND??
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2