Thread: Election 2020

Blog Entries

Election 2020

SPOILER!!:

Who would've thought that the same strategy the Democrats put into practice in 2016 would have similar results in 2020? (Not necessarily the same results yet, but similar).

Who would think an extremely unpopular candidate would underperform against an unpopular president?

Nobody voted for Biden. They voted against Trump.

Blog Entries
    Its giant douche vs turd sandwich all over again
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

The British Guy. Election 2020 Robbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I cant say I know much i hope you guys get the result you want, we have to wait until 2024 to change from a party full of self serving ****s who vote against meals for kids, I feel like politics is scarier nowadays, i'm not sure if it's because i'm older and it affects me more or it's just gotten worse in general. I'm happy to see you guys are still active either way this community helped me in my younger years massive respect for you all.
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

Blog Entries
    lol, it was impossible for me to get what I truly wanted this cycle. I voted for a 3rd Party for president, but not their candidate. The choices were ass all around.

Blog Entries
    My vote doesn't matter in NY, regardless of party. It goes blue every year. I still voted though, even got me a sticker.

What I can't comprehend though, is Nevada just saying fuck it, we'll start counting again on Thursday.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

I invented Go-Gurt. Election 2020 Clint's Avatar
    Nobody cares about Biden, but Trump deserves the Mussolini treatment right about now. Hang him upside down and pelt him with rocks until he stops moving.

Blog Entries
    True, doesn't make too much sense to worry about Biden. One should be more concerned with the one who will really be in charge, Harris. Kamala Harris for Arresting the People

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco-Calamitous View Post
    True, doesn't make too much sense to worry about Biden. One should be more concerned with the one who will really be in charge, Harris. Kamala Harris for Arresting the People
    So much this. But I suppose thinking that she's a bad choice makes me either a racist, sexist or just a Nazi these days
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

The vice president doesn't have any actual power. It's a placeholder position.

Blog Entries
    Biden is too far down the path of dementia to truly be in power. He will be a figurehead for the Corporate Democrats.

Trump is out of his fucking mind but nobody assumes a retard like Mike "Pray to make AIDS go Away" Pence is in charge. I don't see how Biden's worse off mentally.

Blog Entries
    Trump knows where he is, who he's talking to, and what position he's running for, at all times. You also have a pretty solid idea of what his policies are. Progressives thought they had an in with Biden, but it was announced today that Sanders and Warren are to be frozen out of his administration.

Trump is a much bigger personality than Pence. Biden is an empty old husk. It is much more plausible that he would be controlled than Trump.

Trump knows where he is, who he's talking to, and what position he's running for, but this is also the guy who thinks that global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive, who thinks that wind farms cause cancer, who think that his New York-born father was born in Germany.

He also doesn't seem to realize that he lost. I would bet money that he hides like a ***** at Mar-a-Lago during the inauguration, because he is a fucking *****. Hopefully when he finally realizes defeat, he takes the Hitler approach and kills himself.

So I can say fuck but not *****?

Blog Entries
    I've never heard that one about global warming and China, but eh.

I can probably agree that Trump is crazy, but you seemed to be arguing that he was just as controllable as Biden, and that, I don't agree with.

I'm absolutely arguing that Trump is just as controllable as Biden. Trump is a fucking idiot, and I guarantee, at least for the first few years of his presidency, he was in Vladimir Putin's pocket. That is, after all, the guy who interfered in the 2016 election to rig it in Trump's favor.

Blog Entries
    ...you totally lost me by invoking Russiagate, dude. lol. We endured 3 and a half years of that shit, only for Mueller's team to uncover that there was no Russian collusion. There were a handful of Russian troll farms who posted nonsense, some of which favored Trump. There was also some shady business people around Trump who got caught doing shady business people things. The whole story was just to give the Democrats an excuse for why Hillary Clinton lost (and also the fact that they cheated Bernie Sanders). It couldn't possibly be because people HATE her, lol. It was one big convoluted mess, if you actually followed any of it closely at any point.

I'm not even going to argue about this, though. I spent two years arguing with people who just kept invoking the same bs arguments I'd refuted someone else saying. I had an entire document full of stories at one point, and I just got tired of updating it. If that's the direction you wanna go, I'm done, lol.

EDIT: Here's some of the biggest whoppers the MSM told about Russiagate, compiled by a skeptical lefty. Beyond BuzzFeed: The 10 Worst, Most Embarrassing U.S. Media Failures on the Trump-Russia Story

Mueller's team didn't determine there was no Russian collusion, it determined there wasn't enough credible evidence for collusion to reach levels of criminality. The verdict itself admits that there was indeed collusion. But you don't want to talk about that.