Thread: Dreams: the Trilogy is Complete!

Blog Entries

Dreams: the Trilogy is Complete!

Remember that time when I posted that other thread about dreams, and it was the sequel to the other thread that was about dreams? Well this is the thirdthread, which completes the masterpiece! (There was another thread like this from like two months ago but... eh. It was two months ago. "One hundred years ago" to be precise.) So here is an awesome dream I had the other day:

Cats Watching Children

My married friends-Mike and Nessy-and I were all taking a college course together. Some kinda weird Humanities/Art class, or something. I'm not sure. In any case, things happened involving my friends and I that would probably be deemed uninteresting, so to skip to the good part:

The teacher put in a tape that had these random reality TV shows we were going to watch on it. The first was "Biblical Babies." It involved putting a bunch of babies in a room with tools with which they could reenact the events that upset the Gods throughout the ages. The one thing I remember from this show was a baby crawling through a big bowl of spaghetti and spaghetti sauce, and then the camera panning over to something else. The next show was "Cats Watching Children," a show in which again a bunch of babies are put in the room, this time with a bunch of cats that are supposed to supervise them. The cats do nothing of the sort. There was this shot of a baby crawling around in the background, and a cat looking at the camera for a split second in the foreground and then running away. In my dream, I knew this was bizarre, and I questioned incredulously, "WHAT?!" The teacher was like "Oh yeah, this is to show the blah blah blah blah!"

Sounds like the dream of a psychopath, huh? Here's another dream:

Traitor Joe and Traitor Dan

I was either watching a televised athletic event in my dream this morning, or the broadcast was being telepathically fed into my head somehow. One of those. Anyhoo, it was some kinda race, except it turned into more like a gauntlet of sorts. There was this guy who the announcers called "an emo kid from Afghanistan," who had won the event the year before. He was white, and had long blonde hair and a beard. I don't know where they got the "emo kid from afghanistan" thing at all. The camera focused on him, and he was near the front as everyone ran around these fences to this thing that they had to go under which involved sharp spikes. He dove right underneath them, got his back gashed pretty bad, but it didn't seem to phase him.

Then it focused on this guy who looked like some kinda baseball player. He was crawling through the middle of the spikes, except they had turned into a barbed wire funnel. I guess because he was in the middle, he was not getting cut. All of a sudden this face appeared behind him; it had long bleach blonde hair with bangs that hung over its eyes, a stubbly chin, and this shit-eating grin. This face belonged to "Traitor Joe," who pulled the other guy out and called him "Traitor Dan." Apparently they were friends, who had defected from the Seattle Mariners to some other team in the northwest (I don't believe there actually is another team in the northwest...) In the background, there was a grunge song that was about these two. Then I woke up.

So, tell everyone about your awesome dreams that are awesome. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

I tend to have some crazy dreams. I barely remember most of them. The ones I do remember are pretty funny though. I'll share some sometime. I have work. :[

HRH Albha Dreams: the Trilogy is Complete! Aerif's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I had a very strange dream once, my house was elongated and the corriders stretched so that they held more rooms than I actually have.

Some of the rooms I went into were pretty normal, but one of the rooms consisted solely of a projector and screen, with a big red button on the wall. I pressed this button and on screen there was a fish, I kept pressing and the image 'evolved' into a human, going through monkeys and neanderthals and a slide that was blacked out bar some writing saying 'THE MISSING LINK - MISSING'.

Another room I entered had walls decorated with the American flag, it looked almost nothing like any picture I'd seen of the oval office, but for some reason I knew that's what it was. On the walls there were pictures of past presidents, but they didn't look like any presidents I'd ever seen at the time (though JFK was there). There was a black president and a woman president, so a few weeks later when the BBC started reporting the Obama vs. Hilary campaign I had some feelings of deja vu.

There were a few other rooms but I can't remember them all just now, maybe later.

Banners and Stuff:

˙uɐɔ I ʍouʞ I <- uɐɔ I ssǝnƃ I¿sıɥʇ op I uɐƆ

Last signature update: 02/08/2014

Sir Prize Dreams: the Trilogy is Complete! Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've often tried to analyze my own dreams to show what I'm preoccupied with at the moment. So many possible interpretations...

In one I dreamed that I was back at my parent's ranch. It's a pretty large estate, actually... In the middle of nowhere and impossible to find, of course. There are a total of five actual structures on the whole of the Ranch, which spans nearly fifty acres.

I was typing on the computer in the living room, when a clock, which I had never noticed on the wall struck midnight. It was out of a dark shaggy wood and twisted knobby hands.

Compelled by a nameless whim, I got up and walked outside. Outside, my sister, only 6 years old in this dream, is leaping about laughing and playing. Grimly following her is a black-haired girl about the same age.

I told Kayla(my sister), that she must go to bed and that it was very late. She complained that she never got to play with Marilynn... Which drew my attention to the other girl. I asked if that was indeed her name and she just smiled at me and went into one of the smaller houses that circle the main house. It was a microhouse made from older crate material from my Great Grandfather's job as metallurgist. He tinkered it together and it was quite habitable but it had been left to store things in.

I walked in after her to find that the house was filled with TURNIPS. Not just turnips, but turnips with horrible faces etched into them and candles burning. There were some pumpkins, some gourds, but mostly turnips.

I turned to see the girl look at me. Her eyes flashed white and she melted in a black standing collection of tar-looking substance. A black gooey fist managed it's way out of the tar and opened. When it opened, I felt a wave, like one might expect a force push to feel like. The turnips and decorated vegetables exploded in innards and fire. And inside the hand, which had begun to clear of black tar and looked positively reptilian, were two eyeballs. And I hear a voice that hurt my head saying "Watch the Skies".

I've had that dream nearly twelve times in my life. It seems seasonal anymore... Always a tiny bit different but basically the same dream.

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."