Thread: Do you like your Human, Boiled or Steamed?

G'day Do you like your Human, Boiled or Steamed? NikkiLinkle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Do you like your Human, Boiled or Steamed?

This isn't a serious question, but I was wondering, as I do.

I was just having a really hot shower and I felt a bit ill and my skin was red, as you would expect, when you have a really hot shower and I was thinking....

Is it possible, for a human to be boiled alive? Or steamed? Just like a lobster?

I know it's a stupid question, but hey I'm just putting it out there and I'm not sorry

Passing fair judgement Do you like your Human, Boiled or Steamed? Judge Magistrate's Avatar

Re: Do you like your Human, Boiled or Steamed?

Yes, a human can be boiled alive. I've turned a shower on max heat, boy did that kill. However, it wasn't enough to truly boil oneself, but given the right temp, yes, I think it's possible.
    None shall escape judgement, all shall fall by my blade.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla
    Firefly-The Greatest Little Sister Ever
    Ruin-My bro working in the military
    Nickness89-My brother from another mother
    angelmarie190515-My mentor and greatest older sister
    A Hero without a Name- My brother in arms
    Raven Zecht-Herald of what is to come
    LadyWinchester-The mistress of light and dark

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Hewerya love...? Do you like your Human, Boiled or Steamed? seanb's Avatar

It's a horrible thing to think about, but I don't know if its possible in a shower, the most that would happen would be serious scalds and burns instead of death.

On a lighter note, I prefer cold or luke warm showers to steaming hot ones. Really don't like hot showers, and I hate being too warm too. Plus, you feel twice as refreshed coming out of a cooler shower than a real hot one.

#LOCKE4GOD Do you like your Human, Boiled or Steamed? Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seanb View Post
    On a lighter note, I prefer cold or luke warm showers to steaming hot ones. Really don't like hot showers, and I hate being too warm too. Plus, you feel twice as refreshed coming out of a cooler shower than a real hot one.
    You use a lot less water too, because you have a tendency to get out of there quickly. Pro tip.

Of course it's possible, but I'm pretty sure it is illegal to have a hot water cylinder that is capable of boiling water. So it's not possible with water from a tap/shower head in most buildings.

I've heard that humans taste something like horse meat. In case you ever get curious.

Crash Boom Bang Do you like your Human, Boiled or Steamed? Lily's Avatar

I burnt myself on a hot shower before a night out in Chester. Me and my friend had a room booked, I dive int he shower first. I like my showers hot, so I whapped the dial thingy right round and **** me it was as hot as the sun, flew out at some speed as well. I sat there for a good hour afterward praying that the redness on my chest and face would go away ):

Even if it were possible to boil in a a shower, which Im pretty sure I almost did, Im sure common sense would prevail and you'd dive the **** out of there anyway

Killer love song what a BLAST! Do you like your Human, Boiled or Steamed? TerraWham's Avatar

i've treated people in the hospital with water burns over their whole body.
    Boy that looks extremely painful and you will certainly say that was the worst moment of your life.
    Even child birth looks better than this.

Shake it like a polaroid picture Do you like your Human, Boiled or Steamed? RagnaToad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I've heard that humans taste something like horse meat. In case you ever get curious.
    I've heard the same thing in a million variations with all different kinds of animals. O_o
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

is not a douche Do you like your Human, Boiled or Steamed? Bubble Boy's Avatar

I'd rather be steamed alive rather than boiled. Steam would probably kill you a lot faster. If you've seen the movie, "the bone collector". It'd be like how that lady got steamed with that pipe. Didn't take very long, did it?

Passing fair judgement Do you like your Human, Boiled or Steamed? Judge Magistrate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TerraWham View Post
    i've treated people in the hospital with water burns over their whole body.
    Boy that looks extremely painful and you will certainly say that was the worst moment of your life.
    Even child birth looks better than this.
    Yup, it's not pretty. I've done it before, it was the literal definition of "feel the heat".
    None shall escape judgement, all shall fall by my blade.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla
    Firefly-The Greatest Little Sister Ever
    Ruin-My bro working in the military
    Nickness89-My brother from another mother
    angelmarie190515-My mentor and greatest older sister
    A Hero without a Name- My brother in arms
    Raven Zecht-Herald of what is to come
    LadyWinchester-The mistress of light and dark

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Of course we can boil. All we are is meat and flesh - ever boiled a chicken?

On another note, I like hot showers. I never feel clean after a cold shower, and I tend to only have those if I'm really hot and need to bring my temperature down. I'm naturally a warm person, so that feels good.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Registered User Do you like your Human, Boiled or Steamed? Vogue Star's Avatar

I've seen a pic of a man that accidentally boiled to death in his bath- give me nightmares it did. I've heard humans are meant to taste like pork. If I was given the option I probably would try human. I'd have to see a picture of the person I was eating beforehand though so I could judge which cut was the juiciest

yes, but it's gross Do you like your Human, Boiled or Steamed?-shc-gif

G'day Do you like your Human, Boiled or Steamed? NikkiLinkle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seff View Post
    yes, but it's gross Do you like your Human, Boiled or Steamed?-shc-gif
    Ewww! That IS gross! Makes me feel a little queasy.

The Mad God Do you like your Human, Boiled or Steamed? Heartless Angel's Avatar

Back when there were no water heaters, and metal bathtubs were heated by fire, there was (supposedly) the occasional case of a person cooking themsleves to death. I really can't see how this would happen though, which leads me to bleive that's just a myth. As stated, you'd kinda think the good ol' nervous sytem would let you know at some point, "Hey buddy, you're burning to death. Should probably move soonish. Just thought ya should know", but then, I suppose it is still possible that people have cooked themselves in baths.

To answer the question though, I eat my human raw. Live is even better. Preferably struggling.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.