Thread: Do you hate?

The Bad Boy of TFF Do you hate? Block's Avatar

Do you hate?

Do you actively hate people? I mean like, people that don't deserve being hated. For example, I hate dino, but I don't really know him or have any reason whatsoever. Obviously if someone has wronged you or deserves your hate for some act against you that's all and well and I hope, for your sake, whomever they are dies a terrible nasty death. I want to know if you just decide you hate people based off of quick first impressions or if you wait for the average person to do something that actually merits your hate?

Quote Originally Posted by Alisyn
    I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of
    CPC8: Makin' it happen.

Re: Do you hate?

I hate everybody equally.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Gingersnap Do you hate? OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Terrible.

We can give this thread a shot, but if you guys start trolling one another even a little bit, I'm closing this.

I find it takes up too much of my energy to hate anyone. But I do lose respect for people and choose to ignore them on the reg.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries

I'm someone that really believes hate is a strong word and shouldn't be thrown around lightly. I may use it when I'm joking around, but I don't really "hate" anyone, save for one person.

If someone has a problem with me, then they will get ignored until I no longer have to deal with them anymore. Because, hate is not the antonym of love, indifference is.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Blog Entries

I don't really hate anyone. I mean, anyone I know or deal with. My life's been stressful enough as it is; I don't have the time or patience to make or deal with enemies.

Though, there are people that I do hate, like Osama bin Laden. He is one person, that without hesitation, I would skin alive, and then salt... and perhaps then feed him to pigs.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

I very rarely ever hate anyone. I can get really annoyed with them, but they'd have to hurt me personally for me to hate them. That's not an easy thing to do via something like this forum. I've only ever hated one person due to the internet, and that's because said person hurt me on a personal level (using me to get in good with the girlfriend he'd pissed off.) Something like that, I don't forgive or forget. For silly stuff that's just irritating, I've got no reason to hate you.
    Avatar created by raethes from livejournal.

The Bad Boy of TFF Do you hate? Block's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Because, hate is not the antonym of love, indifference is.
    How very profound. I am impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisyn
    I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of
    CPC8: Makin' it happen.

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! Do you hate? Tallulah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    If someone has a problem with me, then they will get ignored until I no longer have to deal with them anymore. Because, hate is not the antonym of love, indifference is.
    This.

I can't stand my boyfriend's parents and sister, for example, so I just don't pay them any attention. It seems to have worked.
    "...For the stronger we our houses do build,
    The less chance we have of being killed." ~ William Topaz McGonagall (1830-1902)

Um nope. *points to TFF tite*

But anyway,I would never let any dislike I may have for someone grow to hate. It's just not possible. As soon as you hit some sort of red flag with me I distance myself from you before it gets to that point. It's that simple. Go on with your life and I do me. No problems.

I will admit that there used to be those people I found somewhat annoying (before I even talked to them) so I stayed away, but in every case I ended up liking the person more than I expected when I got to know them better, so I stopped making assumptions like that.

Never hated anyone before, btw.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hate is a strong word. Instead, I prefer the word dislike. Hate is just more of a passionate word for dislike, in my opinion, so it drills a little deeper when you truly hate something.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.