Thread: Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya punk? Xanatos's Avatar

Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

My graphics card gave up on me the same day Skyrim was released, and it seems my drawing tablet will go through same fate rather soon. There's something wrong with flat cable on my Nokia N93, I had serious issues with transferring some classes on uni and with my new student ID, I also failed math exam even though I studied hard for it. All this in one week, and that's not even all of it. I don't want to sound like drama queen, though it seems I'm on a serious role here. Earl would say this is karma's way of saying I need to repent for something bad I did, thing is I don't remember doing anything wrong. It could always be worse, I guess.

To make some sort of discussion out of this and not my little rant at how I feel unlucky these days, do you believe in luck, or even karma, and do you consider yourself to be lucky? Actually, anything that has do with luck.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

I invented Go-Gurt. Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya punk? Clint's Avatar

Re: Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

I like that you stole my line. That shows class.

Anyway, I don't believe in luck. I just believe if I don't give a shit about anything, and if I'm upfront about it, I'll eventually just get whatever I want for being such an honest man. It's worked out pretty well so far. Karma and luck and all that stuff is just wishful thinking in my book. People don't need luck. They just need to stop caring about things.

Kiss with a fist. Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya punk? Dranzer's Avatar

I do believe in luck in some form or another. I've also noticed that when it comes to bad luck and/or bad occurrences, it always comes in threes. I don't know why but that's how the shit seems to work. For (a poor) example, at the facility I work at patients always seem to die in groups of three within a week (or sooner) of each other.

As for kharma, I believe you reap what you sow (if that's not the right spelling correct me). If that's the equivalent to 'kharma' then yes, I believe in that.

As for my luck, I've had my ups and downs, but overall I consider myself pretty lucky.

Bottom line though: shit happens.

soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur
    happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
    PRK9 ♥ Prestige+ ♥ GDEAA

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I believe that you get what you're given. "What luck!" is just a phrase to use when something good gets given to you, or "Good Luck" when you wish good to be given to someone else. That's just what I think though.

As for karma, I believe in it I suppose. A lot of good people get shit in return though, but that doesn't mean it's not a good rule or guideline to live by.

I think we all make our own luck. If you don't think you're lucky, then don't gamble. But maybe if you knew how to gamble, you'd see more luck out of it.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.