Thread: Do you believe in happy endings???

All evil will see the light Do you believe in happy endings??? Assassin's Avatar

Do you believe in happy endings???

Some people think that there can never be a happy ending and some think that there's always a happy ending. But i think that thinking so negative is wrong but being so positive is also wrong. There's sometimes a happy ending but sometimes its not. What do u think?

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Re: Do you believe in happy endings???

Quote Originally Posted by belleZ View Post
    Some people think that there can never be a happy ending and some think that there's always a happy ending. But i think that thinking so negative is wrong but being so positive is also wrong. There's sometimes a happy ending but sometimes its not. What do u think?
    Life rarely ever has a happy ending. No one gets through life unscathed. We all inevitably carry some sort of tragedy or burden in our hearts as we grow older. It's just a matter of whether we try and make things right or leave things be that determines whether one is at peace when we die.

G'day Do you believe in happy endings??? NikkiLinkle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Happy endings are silly. If it's a happy ending, then what happens after that? Happy moments are what you should go for.

I'm expecting some people may be mislead by the title of this thread

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! Do you believe in happy endings??? Tallulah's Avatar

Not anymore.

For example: romance. I don't believe in your fairytale ending. Perhaps it's because I have been through way too many relationships which have ended badly, and I went to my former housemate's wedding - the marriage was over within a year.

So yeah, I am too jaded and cynical to believe in that stuff anymore. *goes to a corner and cries*. All you can do is just live your life best you can and try not to let it get you down.
    "...For the stronger we our houses do build,
    The less chance we have of being killed." ~ William Topaz McGonagall (1830-1902)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Not anymore.

For example: romance. I don't believe in your fairytale ending. Perhaps it's because I have been through way too many relationships which have ended badly, and I went to my former housemate's wedding - the marriage was over within a year.

So yeah, I am too jaded and cynical to believe in that stuff anymore. *goes to a corner and cries*. All you can do is just live your life best you can and try not to let it get you down.
    That sucks

Well better than me i suppose - i've never really been in a proper relationship before. I tend to keep people at arm's length, which is kind of one of my flaws. I'm too scared to get hurt so i keep everyone distant.

Registered User Do you believe in happy endings??? Diyala's Avatar

I think there is nothing wrong in being positive , basicly I do admire people who can take everything easily and think positively of every step they take . Without being positive you will remain at the same spot trapped with hesitation that you won't get the happy ending ,thus you won't actully get it . But at the same time I won't blindly think that everything will turn out in a good way , I just have to get myself ready that things might not come out as I expected so I won't be shocked with the consequences later . But whenever there come hard times , I always believe there will be a happy ending
    I like this saying :
    !Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end
    Last edited by Diyala; 09-17-2011 at 11:11 AM.

I had a happy ending the other week. Shit was g.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by belleZ View Post
    yeah sometimes I get happy endings but I have to pay extra unless things just go real well and I get one for free. That usually doesnt happen though because my hot factor is regrettably on the "below average" margin. Cute, I can pull off, hot? Not so much.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    yeah sometimes I get happy endings but I have to pay extra unless things just go real well and I get one for free. That usually doesnt happen though because my hot factor is regrettably on the "below average" margin. Cute, I can pull off, hot? Not so much.
    Man your hookers sound picky. Over here in Ipswich, all you need is a full set of teeth and you're in

Passing fair judgement Do you believe in happy endings??? Judge Magistrate's Avatar

There's got to be a mix of "happy" endings and/or "sad" endings. Otherwise one might grow tired of the world, it would be very boring if there was constant happiness. My last week for instance, that was no happy ending.
    None shall escape judgement, all shall fall by my blade.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla
    Firefly-The Greatest Little Sister Ever
    Ruin-My bro working in the military
    Nickness89-My brother from another mother
    angelmarie190515-My mentor and greatest older sister
    A Hero without a Name- My brother in arms
    Raven Zecht-Herald of what is to come
    LadyWinchester-The mistress of light and dark

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.