Thread: HAHAHA... oh wait..O_o;

HAHAHA... oh wait..O_o;

Why is it funny when people fall?

It's one of those things where It's like OH SHIT... Are you okay!? You are ..mmmkhahahahah.

But honestly, I don't really laugh when people fall , because I feel like it's bad luck or karma.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

My couch pulls out but I don't. HAHAHA... oh wait..O_o; midgetbob's Avatar

Re: HAHAHA... oh wait..O_o;

I always laugh when people fall... mostly because most of the falls I see are simple stupidity that caused them.

Like, honestly? What are you expecting when you step off a curb and you're head is turned around talking to the person behind you? You're on a side walk nearing the end, you KNOW there is a lip. You're own stupidity has caused me great hilarity.

Laugh away, friends.... laugh away.
    mel 1:32 AM
    Hahah I'm like penis penis penis lalala <3
    [10/30/2012 10:46:16 PM] Mel (GypsyElder): I love Virgins haha

Blog Entries

I do. At least when it looks funny, and the person isn't hurt. Mostly because my friends do, too. Sometimes I laugh at myself-which is kind of important to be able to do, eh? But yeah; we make light of physical mishaps a lot. When no one's seriously hurt. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) HAHAHA... oh wait..O_o; che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

inbefore Clint Eastwood's

"Because walking is one of the first things you learn to do in life. If you suddenly forget how to walk, then imagine all the other things you are failing to do in life. You should be hung, but since that isn't the law, people figuratively hang you in public by laughing at you."

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Registered User HAHAHA... oh wait..O_o;

I admit, I have checked out some of those fail videos on youtube and have giggled at a few of 'em. As for people who fall irl, I'm less inclined to laugh for some reason. Maybe actually being on the scene is more disturbing to me, or maybe the falls just aren't funny enough. *shrug*

Edit: Lol, I didn't even answer the thread topic. (way to go, me...) Umm, as for why it's funny? I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's funny because half the time, it's not expected. I think people's reactions make it pretty funny too. I distracted my friend once (by accident), and he walked slap bang into a lamp post. Next thing I know, I'm trying to catch my breath from laughing so hard and he's still like "the****justhappened?"

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

I invented Go-Gurt. HAHAHA... oh wait..O_o; Clint's Avatar

Somebody falling isn't funny. What is rather humorous is somebody forgetting how to walk. The first rule about walking is to stay on your feet. If you have trouble doing that, then you must really be a dumbass.

I have a one year old cousin. She falls down a lot, but it's excusable, seeing as she has just learned how to walk in the past couple of months. When a grown ass person in decent physical condition falls down, it's an embarrassment, not only to themselves, but to the human race as a whole. I don't take very kindly to the moronic things in life.

I don't laugh at the lowlifes who fall down. I just look down upon them and squint, until they feel my disapproval burning into their very soul.

The Bad Boy of TFF HAHAHA... oh wait..O_o; Block's Avatar

It's funny when people fall down because they look like Clint Eastwood's post. Out of place and embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by Alisyn
    I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of
    CPC8: Makin' it happen.

#LOCKE4GOD HAHAHA... oh wait..O_o; Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post
    It's funny because half the time, it's not expected. I think people's reactions make it pretty funny too. I distracted my friend once (by accident), and he walked slap bang into a lamp post. Next thing I know, I'm trying to catch my breath from laughing so hard and he's still like "the****justhappened?"
    Haha, this reminds me of the time my brother and I caught each other walking in the same direction back at college (high school), between classes. We kept walking forward, but stared at each other with our heads at 90 degree angles.

Then he walked straight into a pole. In front of everyone. Gained a new nickname.

Blog Entries

I laugh when it's someone I know, as long as they're laughing too. Cause if they're laughing that means they're not hurt. And I did laugh, hard, when my boss tripped a scumbag thief who was trying to run out the door and he faceplanted into the carpet, in full view of the registers. That was entirely deserved. And awesome.

I don't fall. I trip, but I don't fall. I'm cool like that.

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

Dark Knight HAHAHA... oh wait..O_o; Dark-Knight Luna's Avatar

I actually have tripped but not fallen, many times. One time I did fall, it was on a curb and I twisted my ankle, got up, fell again and twisted it AGAIN. Then I yelled "f*ck!" and my principal looked at me like, "don't do that". I glared at him, hard, and he walked away quickly.
    SPOILER!!:

The British Guy. HAHAHA... oh wait..O_o; Robbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm always falling down tbh i fell off a bike yesterday though i didn't hit the ground i just got rear ended by the seat ( Ouch btw) probably cause most of the time i go out i drink so that doesn't help balance. I laugh really hard when some of my more confident friends fall 'cause they get up and try to make it look like it never happened, one of my buddies did this in college quickly fell up the stairs then kept going then fall again he sat there and accepted defeat, it was pretty funny.

Why is it funny?
    It just is Physical humour will never die and theres nothing better than watching someone randomly fall (except possibly getting ready for a skate trick then bailing epicly)
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

I do what you can't. HAHAHA... oh wait..O_o; Sasquatch's Avatar

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."
    -Mel Brooks

And it's true. For the most part, at least. With me, as long as somebody isn't seriously hurt (and doesn't deserve it), I'll laugh my ass off -- as long as they can laugh at themselves. And if you can't laugh at yourself in this world, you've got some problems.

A couple of months ago, I was climbing down a ladder off of one of our vehicles, then took a step backwards before I turned around to face away from it. I didn't know (at first) that one of my guys had put his assault pack right behind the ladder, with maybe two feet in between -- so I got off the ladder, and as soon as I stepped back, I tripped over the bag and fell flat on my back, while fifteen or twenty guys were standing around watching. And while I could have gotten mad that somebody put a bag directly in front of a ladder, or that nobody had told me about it, instead, I lied in the ground for a few minutes laughing my ass off. And after the initial phase of, "oh, is he gonna be mad?", when everybody else saw me laughing, they knew that I hadn't hurt myself and that it was alright to laugh as well, so they did.

Of course, it's always fun watching people get hurt when they deserve to, as well. Like a would-be thief who grinds his face into the carpet, or a dumbass skater kid getting a skateboard enema, or one boxer kissing another on the lips, then getting knocked out in one punch.

(not to say that all skater kids are dumbasses)

Sig courtesy of Plastik Assassin.

Greater love hath no man than this; that he lay down his life for his friends.
    John 15:13

Never getting back together... HAHAHA... oh wait..O_o; JillXWesker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I feel like it depends on the person: if it's one of the bullies at my school, I laugh silently to myself, but if its one of my friends, or one of the shy kids, I help them up and ask them if their "OK".

Also if its a complete stranger that falls, I just fight back against a big grin because I don't want to hurt their feelings. But maybe that's just me

Love Jill

"We Are Never Getting Back Together. Like... Ever."

My Signature looked a lot prettier in photoshop... :/

Crash Boom Bang HAHAHA... oh wait..O_o; Lily's Avatar

i cant help but laugh, and Im not discreet about it either, I have the loudest BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA laugh ever. I laugh at myself for falling over as well, and I do it more than most so I think Ive earned laughing at other peoples misfortunes because it makes a change from it being me

Death Before Dishonor HAHAHA... oh wait..O_o; Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't normally laugh when people fall, but that is because I fall quite often. I hate it when people laugh at me for it, so I don't do it to them.

Oh yeah, I fell this morning and totally worked my f*cking hand. It kills so bad right now.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

I'm like a sexy female Darth Vader HAHAHA... oh wait..O_o; motscroises's Avatar

I don't usually laugh when people fall, I'm usually all 'Oh nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!' when someone falls. I don't fall that often though, and there are usually conveniently placed things for me to stabilize myself when I lose my balance.
    Last edited by motscroises; 05-09-2011 at 05:15 PM.

I'm DYING to see you! HAHAHA... oh wait..O_o; ViviMasterMage's Avatar

This is why we laugh:

YouTube - Fat Black woman falls off table while being inspired!

I feel that the urge comes from slapstick we've watched over the years such as Laurel and Hardy and the Looney Tunes and all those other television shows. We've grown to find this funny from an early age and it's just one of those things that never gets old.

If a friend of mine is badly hurt in a fall, I do care about his/her safety even if I'm laughing while I'm doing it because it can't be helped. Another thing is when you can't help but laugh when you're supposed to be silent - but that's another issue.

My things:

My TFF Family!:
    My very hyper moogle loving cousin Meigumi!
    My grammar obsessive twin AWESOME brother Fate!
    My powerful, dangerous, short tempered younger brother Alther!
    My badassly cool chaos-loving lord who adores big swords and uber spells, Elyon Demidias
    My awesomely cool big brother xXCloudXx
    "The Bestest Buddy" xTidus (Aka Casey)
    My Okami-playing, Sephiroth-fangirl American cousin Dodie16
    My brother and stealthy swordsman of poetic power genome's blade
    My brother from another mother Gilgameshed_Up

My Fatey!:

Quote Originally Posted by Meigumi
    ....... I was reaaally hoping you'd say something else, but whatever! HEY, EVERYONE! WE'RE HAVING A CONVERSATION! 8D
    Fate's beautiful haiku:
    Lost in reverie
    Memories drifting through me
    So calm like the sea

Never getting back together... HAHAHA... oh wait..O_o; JillXWesker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ViviMasterMage View Post
    This is why we laugh:

YouTube - Fat Black woman falls off table while being inspired!

I feel that the urge comes from slapstick we've watched over the years such as Laurel and Hardy and the Looney Tunes and all those other television shows. We've grown to find this funny from an early age and it's just one of those things that never gets old.

If a friend of mine is badly hurt in a fall, I do care about his/her safety even if I'm laughing while I'm doing it because it can't be helped. Another thing is when you can't help but laugh when you're supposed to be silent - but that's another issue.
    XD That is funny! I remember one whee this girl was dancing or something, and she hit her head on the TV!
    But even if it is very "funny" I still feel sorry for them.
    Love Jill

"We Are Never Getting Back Together. Like... Ever."

My Signature looked a lot prettier in photoshop... :/