Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Did you have a nice day today?

No, I did not have a nice day today. It was shit, too many crappy things happened and I'm not in the best of moods either. I had a bad night's sleep too which didn't help so yeah. I'd rather not go into details at this point. I have locked myself in the computer room and have kept to myself for the last couple of hours, it's peaceful.

CC's YouTube Page|Add me on last.fm
    Is on Facebook so feel free to add me. =)

Did you have a nice day today? Takishi's Avatar
    Well, I had an ok day. Last night, I was trying to open a soup can (It had one of those things whe you open up a pop) and my thumb slipped and got cut by the sides of the lid. It wasn't that deep of a cut but I was fine. Lucky that my stepmom was home at the time. lolz Anyways, I've jsut have been quite tired and getting ready to go home from school. It's just been a boring day for me so far.
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/Universal/index.php? In need of more members. Best site ever.

o my it's kindda boring today i don't know...

same routine been in the class this morning and work right now.. it's freezing here in my place right now and it's really cold!!

Saved from wrath
    Romans 6:23

My day wasn't too bad, I did work experience which was alright, same as usual. Then I came home in the afternoon and things were pretty good. Last night was meh. I hope today is a nice day for me, I have work experience again tomorrow so I'm just going to sit around and relax probably lol.

I had four cookies throughout the length of my school day. I think that's enough to say it was pretty damn good. The only downside is that I've a lot of homework to do...that I am supposed to hand in tomorrow. Also had an essay test that was fun. Got 11/10 on the score, so I'm absolutely joyous right now.

Does having a nice day define chocking someone? (I always wanted to say that since i heard that line on SCRUBS such a funny show.)

But no uuuh it was fine except the fact that soda is going to mess me up when I get older so I got go on a diet now. Crap.

Oh well other than ok I guess.
    2nd Squad 5th Seat BLEACH CLUB

oh my.... my day is kindda hectic.. i been running over this building... answering phone calls... just started another monthly statements to be sent this week... men i'm kindda confused right now!! plus, i'm going to my wedding plans to work out.. and going to have a ladies group practice for songs after church tonight... in short, i'm soooo busy!!!

Saved from wrath

Sir Prize Did you have a nice day today? Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Power Back! Supreme Heat...

Isn't this nice. We had to bug out of the dorm halls. Pipes froze in the main after the Electricity was down and we were subsisting on the Hall's ancient generators. Which were enough to keep lights on. The majority of dorm students were advised to make their way to set up shelters. Which we did. Lost Chris-Chris(my roomie)

Stayed in the shelters for a night and a half. Bored but not as cold as in the dorm halls. Didn't get any work done. This is the first I've been online in a while. More in my journal later. Even pictures ^^;

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

I had an ok day. I helped cleaned up my home before my dad got home and he was surprised. I felt good of myself that i actually did something nice around. lolz Anyways, then I played some games and goofed of for the rest of the night.
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/Universal/index.php? In need of more members. Best site ever.

Govinda
    YES I DID.

Got my 3/4 of my course results back: 2 B's and an A

It's Love Day, and my boyfriend's coming to see me

Got the tenancy agreement for our flat (HOPEFULLY) next year

Nailed my presentation in my IR class

More days of this calibre, please...

I had an alright day. I had a break from work(if u knew what i did then u would know the significance a break) and i watched bleach all day and surfed the interbutt.
    www.fatalluck.com
    Check it out!!!!

My day overall was pretty good, I went grocery shopping but managed to buy a new outfit which was on sale for $10! I also got a game cheap and a new purse.. a pink one of course. I also picked up a lay-buy which consisted of an A4 laminator and the actual plastic pockets you put them in as you laminate it. We have wanted one for ages so we finally have one now! Lunch was at my Aunt's house where my other Aunt visited too and it was good fun.

The only crappy thing was that my stomach was feeling very weird this morning for no apparent reason, I seem to be alright now though.. I think. Now I am talking to my wonderful boyfriend which is always great!

hahahaha still i got a busy day but not that bad hahahahaha!!!

well i hope i could get a good rest tonight!! what a valentine's day i had yesterday... we never even went out with my husband-to-be.. hehehe poor me and him but it's ok, as long as he is doing alright...

Saved from wrath

TFF's Token Imp Did you have a nice day today? Martin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Unfrotunately no, I've had a bit of a shocker.

Work keeps dumping extra responsiblity on me, and not paying me any extra for it. So I nearly quit, before being coaxed back with the 'possibility' of a payrise. Which not being egotistical, I really deserve.

That and I had about three hours' sleep. So I'm rather tired too.
    Spoiler:

Care to have a look at my WordPress Journal?

Yes I did have a nice day today, I went and did work experience which was cool. I thought it was going to end up being bad but I liked it a lot. I got to cook cakes with the children and helped them with work and reading. I just had dinner which was great and overall I have had quite a lovely day.

Registered User Did you have a nice day today? Dimi's Avatar
    Originally posted by FFGuru
    Unfrotunately no, I've had a bit of a shocker.

Work keeps dumping extra responsiblity on me, and not paying me any extra for it. So I nearly quit, before being coaxed back with the 'possibility' of a payrise. Which not being egotistical, I really deserve.

That and I had about three hours' sleep. So I'm rather tired too.
    That sucks. I hope things get better for you man. haha, I need a job.

My day so far has been tiring. The day's not over and I go to the doctor's in a few hours. I'm getting a consultation on braces and I see another doctor from the follow-up from what had happened on Sunday. I hate going to the doctor's for some reason. I hate going to the hospital. Just not a good place to go to and its pretty depressing there.

I had school earlier. Took craploads of tests and I started a new class. I'm going for electives so I took P.E. I realized that I have an advantage because I can use this class to my benefit by not having to worry about it. I have a gym membership and over here, I'm supposed to do 72 hours of it, plus a report on physical health, and a journal per time I decided to do something active.

Today's Taco Tuesday! After I get out of the doctor's, I'm gonna go out with my friends and just hang out and chill. Been a while since I've seen them so I'm looking forward to it. =]

Did you have a nice day today? Inagi's Avatar
    Cleverly hidden in the back of a carboard box/ base
    HOLY SHIT

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!

HOLY CRAP OMG

ICANTBELIEVETHIS

/EX****INGSTATIC

OMG.

*Breath*

Ok so..yesterday I asked my uncle if he knew of a board better then the one I had linked him..he said he'd search around and tell me.

I didn't figure he would..but it never hurts to ask.

Then today..he tells me to check my mail tomorrow for THIS: http://www.amazon.com/ENJOI-Panda-Co...AN4JW2CC930ZSY

o_o

Best start to a day in a long time.
    My TFF Family ^_^
    SPOILER!!:
    MY TFF FAMILY!

My raving sister, BleachFanGirl!

Crazed Trivia Addicted Cousin, Squall333!

My Trivia-Obsessed brother, Phantom!

My dragon impaling father, Dragoon_Nick!

My crazy aunt, Tiger Lily!

Pilot Extraordinare Brother, FF-Fan Cid!

Maniacal Menacing Brother, Momo Mastermind

My Vampire-Obsessed Sister, Vampiric Delirium!

My Semi-Insane fighter cousin, Celtic_Silver!

My Tree-Hugging Superhero Cousin, FFGuru

Feel free to pm me and join /\/\

I had a pretty good day. I got a lot of stuff done since I had an early out from school. I felt good that I got all that homework done too. Then I just goofed off and played games for the rest of the day.

o my good thing i'm back again!!

well.. my day was fine but it's just that i'm really busy right now!!! actually i just got sick about 3 days ago... most of the student body back in the college been sick because of the virus just spread out in our school... now we're doing fine and here's the result of being absent for 2 days both in school and work.... a lot of things waiting for me...

Saved from wrath

The joke is far too true Did you have a nice day today? loner-kid's Avatar
    My day was okay nothing much happened, did jazz it up a bit at jazz band tho (I'm a trombonist) got home walked the dog, would've played on the 360 but the reader lens is clogged up with dust from the building work being done and can't read any disc

Yesterday was quite a good day for me except it was very tiring and by last night I was very exhausted. I went and did work experience for the whole day and came home and sat around for the rest of the day/night which was rather nice. Today has been alright so far but I didn't get to go grocery shopping like usual, I had to do 3 hours of work experience again so yeah. I'm going to have my lunch soon so that should be good as well.

my day just fine... it's sad our choir trip for today was just cancelled because of the bad weather!! so back to normal...

i felt so pressured to day... hope that i could make it!!

Saved from wrath

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! Did you have a nice day today? ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment
    My day went from bad to awful, I worked later than normal and I found out that I'm getting deployed overseas again.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

Yesterday was pretty good. We went to a shopping center to meet my Aunt and she ended up buying me an early Birthday present. It was a cool shirt that I picked out from Jay Jay's. We bought a couple of other things and then went home after lunch. After I got home I went online and spoke to Josh for the rest of the night. Yay! I also played a fair bit of Final Fantasy VII.

TFF's Token Imp Did you have a nice day today? Martin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishie View Post
    That sucks. I hope things get better for you man. haha, I need a job.
    Hehe, don't work until you need to

Not bad, spent most of the afternoon in the pub once again... seems to be where I spend most of my time now.

Had better though, just average I guess.
    Spoiler:

Care to have a look at my WordPress Journal?

Found out I can't run fast for my life. Had the 100 meter dash test today, and I was pretty disappointed. Other than that, today was painful. Fell down and hit my head on a metal desk chair thing, got my brains beat out by my friend's backpack, and then I hit my head again on another desk as I was trying to get back up off the floor from falling down and being smashed. My head hurts, so today wasn't the best of days. Can't really complain about anything else though, so it wasn't too bad...other than the loss of all my brain cells.

yehey now my day's really good today!! (eventhough the weather is bad)

well we will going to have a choietrip tonight... and it's good because it's time to relax and enjoy this trip! away from work and away from pressure.. hehehe *sorry, boss*

Saved from wrath

The joke is far too true Did you have a nice day today? loner-kid's Avatar
    Today was awesome, cleaned my 360's lens, got revenant wings and kicked ass for 24 hours

Today has been pretty meh, I think I might take some time to stay offline because I need it. I spend too much time on here and it's bringing me down. Overall today has been ok, not too great really. Maybe I'll feel better if I have some away time from this computer.

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! Did you have a nice day today? Tallulah's Avatar
    No. I had to work. On a Saturday. Which I have to do every other week, to be honest. Still it is a bore.

Most of the people I spoke to today were ok, though I did have a silly batty old woman who thought there was something drastically wrong with her phone as there was an engaged tone when she picked the phone up. It turns out that's the alert for a waiting message on the free answering facility that the company provides.

I even had a caller from Eltham, London, near where I used to live, and where my nan lives. There was something wrong there, so I called my nan when I got home, but her phone was fine.

Toyed with the idea of going out, but decided against it; I have too much washing to do.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast