Thread: I have not received a warning for a while.

Boxer of the Galaxy I have not received a warning for a while. Rowan's Avatar

I have not received a warning for a while.

Has the boxer of the galaxy boxed his last galaxy? Has the starfighter fought his last star?

The Mad God I have not received a warning for a while. Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Sounds like you need to up your game.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Bananarama I have not received a warning for a while. Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Has the boxer of the galaxy boxed his last galaxy? Has the starfighter fought his last star?
    Go fuck yourself

Beat you to it
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Memento RK I have not received a warning for a while. Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I know, right? It feels weird not getting warnings all the time. Should we pick more fights? Enable the drama setting again?
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

I invented Go-Gurt. I have not received a warning for a while. Clint's Avatar
    I was under the impression that we already were picking fights. Wasn't that the point of the fat ass thread?

Blog Entries
    Not like in the good ole days when we'd tear the boards apart over some nonsense.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Go fuck yourself

Beat you to it
    You sneaky bastard changing font size to bypass the swear filter. fucking nice.

#LOCKE4GOD I have not received a warning for a while. Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I can change this

But seriously, soemthing needs to be done about gun crime.

There's a crime issue, not a gun issue. Nothing has to be done about guns. Lets see, what did George Washington say about gun control? I think it was A free people ought not be only armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. I believe he also said, When government takes away citizens' right to bear arms, it becomes citizens' duty to take away government's right to govern.

The police have guns, the government have guns, the military have guns, and criminals have guns. It's ridiculous to think that citizens wouldn't be allowed to carry firearms. It's tyrannical.

#LOCKE4GOD I have not received a warning for a while. Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Armed *and* disciplined. Good luck on the discipline.

And there's no way US citizens could match the firepower of the US military, and increasingly even its police. Do gun advocates also advocate for a smaller military and less-well-armed police?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Do gun advocates also advocate for a smaller military and less-well-armed police?
    Absolutely. Citizens should be armed, and the government should be as uninvolved in people's lives as possible.

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) I have not received a warning for a while. che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    **** all of you.

YEAH, that'll teach ya!

About "merica": I really think we have so many guns that it doesn't even matter anymore. You can't control it. Any guns you take away, you are taking away from the good people as well. That was our right, and we laid out why we thought this.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." Alright. So everyone can use hammers, knives, rubber band, and also guns now. And in a time of need, we can be a militia, against our government who took control over the people. The fact is, we never took up and seized our rights. We never countered the government (which is what our forefathers wanted, informed people and to balance and check the government that watched over us). So now, we have this. Which is a product of and much worse.

The thing is, if you take away all guns, then the only people left with guns are people who got guns illegally. If you aren't from the US or you are naive, you pretty much don't understand that the volume and shear AMOUNT of guns in the US far excedes anything you ever thought of. We have so many guns, our government literally sells them.

So how do you exactly counter a guy who is in algebra 101, sick of his classes, and sick of the people in it, wants to solve his own problem by taking out everyone including himself? It's a huge problem, in the US. Well. You have to make sure everyone isn't against each other. This, paying people 7$/hr so they can survive with 4 roommates (which they don't get along with) is creating problems. It creates this poverty competition where everyone is against each other, and unhappy, because they're paying literally 80% of the wages they've earned, TOWARD a shelter. Something we used to build, and make for ourselves.

The thing is, violence in general is on the decrease here. It's just these outrageous people ruining it for us. I did hear a guy say the other day "It's getting to the point where I'm gonna leave my country because of how bad it is", yet, he has NO idea how bad it is in other countries. I think he'd be insanely shock-awakened by how many different countries have killings and bombings every single day, that the US does not. And you know what? One of those bombings was a hospital, bombed by US forces recently.

The good people have got to stand up to these corrupt, POLITICAL, nonthinking "politicians" at some point. We're getting closer. I can feel it. Everyone hates Trump, but I actually love him. He's like the Joker. He stood for exactly what Batman hated, and when you expose Trump's lies, he's exactly what you hate. And yet, he's the best thing that's happened to the US in YEARS.

~ AUTO-MERGED POSTS ~

Edited my post hugely, why didn't I just repost? Anyway: PLEASE prove me wrong or tell me everything is gonna be alright.
    Last edited by che; 10-10-2015 at 01:12 AM.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Blog Entries
    The problem is that the American dream is essentially a myth nowadays. We've always been told since we were little that we could become anything if we worked hard. We've also had parents who pump us full of a false sense of achievement, with scoreless sports for kids and trophies for simply participating. Oh little Johnny took a dump, he gets a gold medal and good boy points. Essentially we've created a system where people are demanding rewards for tripping over the bar.

We've been raising our society to have instant gratification because this is America and we deserve it. Why should I have to work hard when I can still live with mommy and daddy.

The problem is that these people don't know how to lose, and combined with the Internet, and a lack of social skills, don't necessarily know how to handle it healthily. Minor setbacks and disappointments become bigger problems because these people never learned how to deal with it. There was no trophy for showing up this time or the last time.

Factor in bullying and the bullshit that is cyberbullying, typical things in everyone's childhood. Of course, now everyone preaches nonviolent means of dealing with problems, when sometimes all you need is a solid punch to a bullys face.

Combine that with the weird feelings of puberty and trying to date people and you're really creating a fragile temperament.

So now you have an underachieving person who expects to have things handed to them because that's how they've been raised. Real life problems don't just go away when mommy tells you that you're special, and that the girl you've creeped on just doesn't know what she's missing. When the realization sets in and they start to learn that they're not a special snowflake, it's not surprising for them to feel like the world owes them.

Throw in guns and/or racism (I'd have that dream job but they had to hire a minority instead, etc.) and you've essentially created your modern day rampage.

The gun is a tool, as is a knife, as is a dildo. In safe and mentally sound, properly trained hands, they aren't dangerous at all.
    Last edited by Pete; 10-10-2015 at 06:40 PM.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've always looked at the American Dream as a delusion. No matter the race, someone has to come last. That person could have put in just as much effort, but they're still bottom of the table. We have this issue at work with target monitoring. Even if a staff member has hit their percentage target, it counts for shit if they're last. And that ****ing sucks, but someone always has to come last. Participation wise, the did good. But they didn't come first. Everything is in the green target wise. But they didn't come first. They did BETTER than they did last month. But didn't come first.

You could work your balls off until they're raw and still never get anywhere. Most of us were born so far down the table, we can only hope greatness for our kids or grand kids or great grand kids. Build it up for them. The American Dream definition is as follows: "The ideal by which equality of opportunity is available to any American, allowing the highest aspirations and goals to be achieved." Can any American buddy of mine say that they think they've been treated as an equal to fellow Americans? In age, size, gender, orientation, education or wealth? There's only so many mansions in Beverly Hills (side note: I watch shows like House Wives of Beverly Hills to take the piss out of these rich folk. I mean, if their biggest problem is a kid pissing on some grass, or having too many friends over to use their home tanning booth, then they really have no problems), ladies and gentlemen. Someone's got to live out in nasty, run down apartment blocks riddled with dealers and **** knows what.

It sounds really harsh, especially coming from me. But I work hard, sometimes up to over fifty hours a week, and I still don't see myself affording a mortgage or settling down with my boyfriend for a long time. Even taking the risk and quitting work, plunging myself into four or fives years worth of student debt isn't affordable right now. The cost of living is only going to go up. They want to raise the minimum wage here to £10.50 an hour... but when people can afford things, prices will go back up to meet what people are able to pay for things, making the extra monies redundant. I wasn't born into a rich household where uni was something I could look forward to. I went to school with people who currently have high positions in their parent's companies - they've not lifted a finger in their whole lives. One lives in Barbican, just down the road from me in one of those sweet £2mil flats that overlook the goddamned London Museum and library with her boyfriend.

And to tell you the truth about the gun problem you've got going on - it's too late to go back any time soon. Going back slowly or quickly will make it worse. Instead of giving you an item to defend yourself, the real problem was tackling the WHY you need to defend yourself in the first place. Now too many people own guns, and believe that it's their god given right to wield one, which is just another part of the AD delusion. Take those away, the same good people who've had those guns for generations will just get some illegally. Then illegally using them. It's going to be too difficult to filter the sane owners from the insane ones. To time consuming, too much paperwork and hours, etc. The attitude towards guns needs to change, and getting all 325,852,992 (at the time I checked here) of you across all fifty states on the same page is a generations worth of work. It won't happen in the next ten years.

You just have too many people to manage.

Places like Norway and Denmark have the happiest people in the world. They don't have guns, or Denmarkian/Norwayian Dreams. They have free education, a generous minimum wage, and they're trialling a six hour working day. I mean, it's not all sun shine and rainbows over there, and they probably have a few problems of their own, but each person is their own motivation. Uni is there if they want it. Work hard, and you can achieve something. They've not labelled it.

/rant

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. I have not received a warning for a while. Polk's Avatar
    A scientific study assures that Allah (SWT) supplied honey with natural antibiotics that kills dangerous microbes, let us read …

A new scientific study

A new scientific study has shown that honey has special characteristics that help to defend against germs. Honey also has high capability to resistbacteria that evolved their immune systems against standard medications.

Honey, in the old and modern era, has always been used as a natural medicine for many diseases. This new study might be a new twist to use honey for medical purposes.

According to the study that has been done through Sidney University in Australia, Dekarter, a scientific teacher in the biological and microbial science college says, "our research has shown that honey can replace many of the antibiotics that are used to treat cuts such as ointments and different creams. Also, using honey for healing purposes will increase the aging period of antibiotics. " She also adds: " most of the bacteria that cause infections in hospitals are at least resistance to one type of antibiotic, which means the need to produce new and stronger antibiotics that are able to execute bacteria that cause diseases."

Honey is a complicated compound that is consists of 800 molecules. This complication makes it difficult for scientists to fully understand the honey's mechanism of resisting and killing the bacteria. scientist Dekarter says: " until now, we have not found the method the honey apply to resist bacteria, but most likely there is the molecule "Methylglyoxal" ,which is part of the honey, that reacts with other molecules which we have not discovered yet, to become able to inhibit bacteria from multiplying and making new generations that have the ability to resist to antibiotics."

Doctor Rose Koper ,from the Health Science college of Wells University, has conducted a research regarding honey's activity against bacteria, and she wrote the book "Honey facing cuts". In her book, she says: “there are many factors that give honey the special healing characteristics, including high sugar level, low water level, and low acidity."

Honey is a healing for people

My beloved for the sake of Allah! These new studies that are discovered by scientists and amaze them are not as surprising for us, because Allah Almighty has mentioned honey in his book, and revealed a chapter and call it " An-Nahl" which mean Bees. Allah almighty says:”And your Lord inspired the bee, saying: " Take you habitations in the mountains and in the trees and in what they erect* Then, eat of all fruits, and follow the ways of your Lord made easy (for you)." There comes forth from their bellies, a drink of varying color wherein is healing for men. Verily, in this is indeed a sign for people who think" [An-Nahl 68-69].

In conclusion, we advise every sister and brother to always have honey available in their homes. Honey is useful for treating burns, cuts, pyorrhea and it, is good for skin, cold and virus infections. So, we must have honey and use it both for food and medicine; especially for children!

~ AUTO-MERGED POSTS ~

Also all the mods smell bad and have cooties.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Blog Entries
    Then the doctor said that both my eyes were lazy. And that's why it was the best summer ever.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

So i think we can all agree that we dont agree on gun control, the american dream is just a dream, honey has a variety of uses and that pete needs glasses.

Blog Entries
    Reported
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

You all have been officially verbally warned for being to intellectual in a non intellectual thread. That should appease the masses. Verbal warning set to 99 percent. [/end sarcasm]

Also why hasn't someone/ anyone made a gun violence thread due to it derailing 2 different threads? [Insert more sarcasm] By the way my SKS told me the other day he is violent but has yet to harm human or animal. I think he's a liar.[/end ridiculous sarcasm ]
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Gun violence and obesity go hand in hand. Cheeseburger in one, colt45 in another.

Budweiser and warnings go hand in hand. Ask pete and rocky. They once got banned due to to much alcohol. Hahahahhahha

United, we move as one

My awards:

Make everybody over the age of 18 carry a gun.. at all times..

Crazy but realistically i think it would be the only possible solution to stopping these school shootings, as i can't see Americans giving up the right to bear arms..

What was it that Donald Trump was saying in that interview tho, Nix? Something about how it was a gun-free zone, therefor there was no way even someone who owned a gun could do anything. If a gun free zone is implemented anywhere in America, at all (thinking its a deterrant for crime), wouldn't the next step be to make the country gun free zone? Im no longer advocating for that, but the point stands.

Meth is illegal but yet there is still people using and making it. Only thing going to happen if gun laws are in forced will be the common working man stripped of their rights to bare arms. Criminals won't care. Specially seeing criminals never break the law.

Imagine the situation if those gun free zones allowed teachers to bare arms. How many children would be alive now? Notice I said children and not kids. Each one of those young adults were someone's child.

United, we move as one

My awards:

Blog Entries
    Someone who commits a crime with a gun probably would have used another tool or weapon if the gun wasn't available. Granted there are some people who simply want to go full columbine. A gun is intimidating when pointed at you, and it makes you take the person holding it far more seriously
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Blog Entries
    Holy shit, where did Meier come from?

That's the most I've seen you post in years!

>>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post
    Holy shit, where did Meier come from?

That's the most I've seen you post in years!
    You havn't been that active either, miss!

Blog Entries
    I suppose! Surprised it was noticed. ^^;

I have no idea when my last warning was. I used to be able to check, but I can't find where to since the forum changed. I think my signature needs updating. Maybe the forum needs a thing on everyone's profiles with jpeg that says "It's been <number> days since <name> received a warning."

Kinda like this.

>>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT