Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: "Date" a TFF Member

Princess Sugarsprinkles Quistis's Avatar

"Date" a TFF Member

If you had to pick one TFF Member that you'd like to meet in person who would it be and why? What do you plan to do/say to that person?

Feel free to be creative if you want. This question doesn't necessarily have to be romantic (ie, you can choose your bestest buddy in TFF) nor realistic (ie - do you want to take this person to a trip to Mars? )

Anyhow, boredom and sleepiness is not really a good combination for me. Hopefully this thread wont go to the dumpster but I wont get offended if it did *whip cracks*

~The Prince of the Moon~ "Date" a TFF Member Hiromi Kikawada's Avatar
    Um...i'm new here so......

EDIT by OceanEyes28: Post has been pre-warned, everyone else, please disregard.
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 11-18-2008 at 10:44 PM.

Courage, Character, Confidence. "Date" a TFF Member Lunasa's Avatar
    Then why bother? :/

I would date Joe. He's seems to be a good enough guy. Speaks his mind, so it seems. :0

"Let oneself make oneself a fool. Blind. Senseless. Confused."
    ~Anonymous

Bass Player Extraordinaire "Date" a TFF Member Joe's Avatar
    actually, I would date Miss Lunasa. she's a pretty awesome girl, and definitely a fun one to talk to. (one of these days I'll have that voice chat Brit, one of these days...) What would we do? I have absolutely no idea.
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Anime Addicted sister Athna Loveil
    My Unspoken Scabbia Loving Bro Fishie
    My Godsmack addicted brother Omega Weapon
    My Kooky Soap opera addicted sister Rikkuffx
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    My Twin-like bro Ruin_Tumult
    Craven
    Slots still available, PM to join!

The Old Skool Warrior "Date" a TFF Member LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    YOU, MINA. YOU.

Or Tif. That'd be totally hot. I'd be down with that for sure. We could go to cons together. We almost hit Otakon this year and I *think* we're trying to next year. I just have to appropriately schedule myself out of work. And have money.

I'd date Alisyn again. I'd be down with that.

Sarah's right up my alley, too. I can't even begin to imagine all of the wild shit that would come out of that setup. Holy crap. It would be... well, it'd be insane to be honest. Probably nonstop fun though. If our conversations are any indication of what some friendship outside of teh intarwebz would be like, it would liken itself to ADHD on steroids. That's one beefed up distracted kid. Cookies and shineys. Wait, what?

...wow, two Asians and two redheads. What a show.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. "Date" a TFF Member Polk's Avatar
    Any person from TFF? Hmm. That's a hard one. I'd actually have to go with myself. Well, luckily enough for me, I've lived out my dream, and have not only met myself, but have been rather intimate with myself. Come on. You know what I mean. Me and Polk, Polk and me, a bottle of fine chardonnay.

I totally got to second base with myself.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Vagabond Thief "Date" a TFF Member Rikkuffx's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well i'm not doing a romantic reply LOL but who i'd meet hmm Probably Lunasa,she actually has said shes an hour away from my work and may come visit me! That'd be cool,shes awesome and shes becoming a good tff friend. Fishie would be cool too me and him have been talking since I joined back in umm i think 2005? Anyway,we always have good conversations and he'd be fun to hang with. theres a few more ppl,Sarah would be cool as well,she does live in my state but I believe shes on the other side,shes a ncie girl who'd be cool to hang out with too.I know theres a few more people so i'll edit later.
    ~TFF Family~
    Doc Rocco-My illegitimate and nefarious son
    Fishie-My lusty neighbor who loves to egg old people!
    Martin-My awesome Tff lil bro who lets me cry on his shoulder!
    Unknown Entity-My wonderful banner making sis <3
    Halie-my slightly crazy but wondeful sis <3
    My geeky maple story loving bro-joesteel64

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    Wow, I had a thread like this in mind for Valentines... For shits and giggles, except mine was "what's your idea of the perfect date"? If anybody wants to steal that, feel free. I doubt I can be bollocked to do it.

Well, I bought my real life boyfriend to TFF. So it'd be him. Again. Yeah, we've met loads of times already and done loads of thing, gone loads of places... But he's still a member of the forums. I have a couple of scenarios.

The first and most realistic date ever, but still. My family would be away, like last time, and he'd spend a few weeks with me again. (By the way, yes my family were aware he was at home with me. We're not children. ) It'd be a rainy day. Really dull with a touch of thunder. We'd sleep in til 2pm and then we'd throw on Silent Hill Homecoming and play the whole thing, ordering in pizza or kebabs at some point, and drinking a few bottles of cold cider just talking and hanging around. Then funtiemz.

Another scenario would be visiting Centralia and exploring the entire place. I don't know whether I'd prefer to do that alone, though.

Yes, slightly romantic scenarios do exist. But that's for another day.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Blog Entries
    I would probably steal S, Sarah, Chez, or SSJ4 Goku away from their respective homes and bring them to Oregon. Storm, as well. Make him or her sleep out in my parents' shed with my cat, and throw food in with him or her every once in a while. I'd also have to come around to taunt him/her and mess with his/her head every once in a while; that is definitely necessary. I really couldn't keep him/her in there, though; there's an outer door to that shed, too, and it locks from the inside... maybe the "hole" in my friend's house. Tie him/her up in there. Yes. Anyhoo....

Wuv, Yer Mom

EDIT: It has occured to me that I would also steal Aerif away. Definitely. Never see his real mom and dad again, HA HA HA HA HA!!

Permanently banned &quot;Date&quot; a TFF Member darkViVi's Avatar
    I would so date Chez.

Where would I take her on a date? My bedroom!
    That would be such a nice date, and by the way I can dimm the lights in there
    If Anachlibrium (or something like that) would join, that would be nice too, as I have a big bedroom ^_^

Very romantic it would be

Permanently banned &quot;Date&quot; a TFF Member darkViVi's Avatar
    Oh yeah I gave Anachlirium (copy+paste ftw ) the Ring of Gaxx yesterday, that means something, after all it's the ring of a Lich and now that I'm suddenly too young for Chez... wahoo!

Cilla vs. Games &quot;Date&quot; a TFF Member Priscilla's Avatar
    Anyone on TFF.. Definately Rocky. He's always so fun to talk to so im sure it would be even better in person =)

We can be kangaroo wranglers xD

EDIT: We can also take our army of dogs for walks. xD That would be awesome.
    Last edited by Priscilla; 11-20-2008 at 06:48 PM.

Maker of Long Posts (Often Offline) &quot;Date&quot; a TFF Member Totakeke777's Avatar
    I'd like to meet the TFF veterans like Crazy Chocobo and Taco. But, romantically? I would have to say...

Andromeda

(yes, the MOD)

Ok, so sue me. Seems creative and not as meh.... crazy as others. Please, correct me if I am wrong, but this seems like a very unusual topic. Not bad, but unusual. Good job to you.
    My TFF Family:

Anachlirium - My (Over) Loving Grandmother
    Athna Loveil - My Anime Crazed Cousin
    Dark Squall - The God Father
    MC Benny - My Hyperactive (And Imaginative) Bro
    Meier Link - My Aunt's Stepsister's Husband's Brother-In-Law
    *Yesha* - My Hyperactive Sister

Everything is art... But is art everything?

Daisy
    Priscilla
    Anachlirium
    Storm
    Last edited by Angantyr; 03-29-2009 at 03:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla View Post
    Anyone on TFF.. Definately Rocky. He's always so fun to talk to so im sure it would be even better in person =)

We can be kangaroo wranglers xD

EDIT: We can also take our army of dogs for walks. xD That would be awesome.
    <3! I would have to say Cilla would be an interesting and really fun date simply because she is awesome in all the right ways. We could start off and capture kangaroos from her yard, then we could call her workplace and reserve a copy of Battle Toads. After that, we can fly back to the states and become horse wrestlers and steal them from my neighbor's yard. After that we can move into a big house and raise our dog family so we can usurp the UN and take over the world!

Good times!
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Australian Goof &quot;Date&quot; a TFF Member Craven's Avatar
    >:|

-----------------------------------------

I would probably have to say... Cilla. But, yeah. Times change I guess.
    YOLO

Click for proof I was actually here in 2008:

Rufus Shinra &quot;Date&quot; a TFF Member Rufus shinra's Avatar
    H.U.N.K

It's just the name
    President Rufus Shinra
    Celebrity Big brother: Coolio 3rd!!! Result
    My Top 5 Final Fantasy Characters: Cloud Tifa Locke Irvine Rikku
    currently playing: Lost odyssey
    Xbox 360 gamertag: Andyarteta

It's the Jecht Shot, Babey! &quot;Date&quot; a TFF Member LaCkyy's Avatar
    To meet someone, i would proberly pick Dragoon , since i have joined these forum's he has been really kind towards me! and i thank him for that.
    Plus we could have a decent conversation!
    Favourite FF Characters - Tidus, Wakka, Red.
    Favourite FF Game : FFX

TIDUS EX ZANARKAND ABES!
    Tidus 'Captain of the Besaid Aurochs'!

Wakka

10 Years of Blitzball
    2 Wins
    1 Trophy

XboxLive: Tidus Spira - Add me if you want

Tidus - "Don't break any bones, old man!"

&quot;Date&quot; a TFF Member Chickenballz's Avatar
    I don't like the word 'date' because that's just like one day and I am too ravenous for only one day. And boyfriend and girlfriend, that's kinda ew too because I would like lots of friends who are boys and girls so one special one isn't that interesting either and I'd just rather not choose one since the world is so large and love is so varied.

But I will pick Rocky because apparently he knows who I am but I don't know who he is so I think that sense of mystery will be very sexy. HEY, LET'S MAKE SOME FILM NOIR TOGETHER!

I have changed my mind.

Can I date both Heather and Ally? Andrew will just have to sit at home and cry about how unfair it all is whilst Heather, Ally and I discuss the better points of having a vagina over a cup of tea and a rice biscuit.

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

アズテオル &quot;Date&quot; a TFF Member Azuteor's Avatar
    I would totally date Chez Daja. I meant 'date' as in 'hang out.' I'm not sure what she would want to do with a seventeen year old, haha. I would have fun doing all her errands and chores so she'd have enough time to play video games and be with her boyfriend.

After that, you can just scrap me into the streets.

Govinda
    Quote Originally Posted by Chez Daja View Post
    I have changed my mind.

Can I date both Heather and Ally? Andrew will just have to sit at home and cry about how unfair it all is whilst Heather, Ally and I discuss the better points of having a vagina over a cup of tea and a rice biscuit.
    Count me in, baby. By the sounds of things Azuteor's also willing to serve as your waiter too...dare we dress him up?

i don't know i'm still new.

Asking all the personal questions. &quot;Date&quot; a TFF Member RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post
    To meet someone, i would proberly pick Dragoon , since i have joined these forum's he has been really kind towards me! and i thank him for that.
    Plus we could have a decent conversation!
    Thanks mate i would like to meet you and have a chat lol You sound like a nice and decent person.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Quote Originally Posted by Azuteor View Post
    I would totally date Chez Daja. I meant 'date' as in 'hang out.' I'm not sure what she would want to do with a seventeen year old, haha. I would have fun doing all her errands and chores so she'd have enough time to play video games and be with her boyfriend.

After that, you can just scrap me into the streets.
    You'd have fun in that situation? Noiiiiice! Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather babi
    Count me in, baby. By the sounds of things Azuteor's also willing to serve as your waiter too...dare we dress him up?
    As chain smoking hippy or as a chipmunk? I can't decide.

Imperius Rex &quot;Date&quot; a TFF Member Storm's Avatar
    Haha, Taco, I am both flattered and a bit worried. I'll be fine being with the cat but I require a lot of food and moderate space. Being crammed up in a small space with lots of people isn't very fun when you're claustrophobic!

I'd like to grab Taco, Aerif, Martin, Silver, Dragoon Nick, Waterprince (or whatever he changed his name to), Ruin Tumult, Neo Necron and probably some people i've forgotten, to go mess about. Probably in a ball pit with climbing stuff, slides and all kinds of crazy stuff, but big enough for us all to squeeze through. I enjoy being the only girl with a bunch of lads!

Later on I'd probably hire a room and invite more people over like Sheena, Caije and Fehrant to drink, eat takeaway and play videogames. Sounds like good times to me!
    PSN username: Raikujaku
    A meow-ed member of PRK9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Haha, Taco, I am both flattered and a bit worried. I'll be fine being with the cat but I require a lot of food and moderate space. Being crammed up in a small space with lots of people isn't very fun when you're claustrophobic!
    I think you misunderstand, dearie. You wouldn't be with a bunch of people. I'd keep you in there, by yourself. All alone. In the dark. And the cold. With my cat. Isn't that creeeeeeepyyyyyyy?

Wuv, Yer Mom

***Disclaimer: I wouldn't actually do that. That's something a very deranged, scary individual would do, and I am not a very deranged, scary person. "Very" being the key word, here.

The Whitemage, Curaga's only 300gil &quot;Date&quot; a TFF Member TehRealDinnin's Avatar
    RinoaLeonHeart
    Just for the simple fact that I LOVE Rinoa in game and totally want to see her! Shes absolutely beautiful beyond and shadow of a doubt in this world. :)

But Hanging out-wise, definitely
    Fayt Leingod.
    Cool guy and I would love to just sit down and talk and see his Final Fantasy Collection and games and make him show me some of his Star Ocean files cause I'm sure those are pretty extreme and than maybe go to the mall and I'll buy us food and drinks and we can chill and walk around and do whatever the hell we want and talk about whatever.

MERGED POSTS

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
    ***Disclaimer: I wouldn't actually do that. That's something a very deranged, scary individual would do, and I am not a very deranged, scary person. "Very" being the key word, here.
    That quote the "Very" Just made me laugh soooo hard XD ahahah:lol::lol::lol:

The British Guy. &quot;Date&quot; a TFF Member Robbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Probably for a date it would be RinoaLeonHeart she just seems like a nice girl who is easy to talk too and she is pretty

Just as a friend i would want to meet would be H.U.N.K he just a great guy who has been helping me out from day 1 and we have had a meaningful random conversation about what ifrit would sound like when he talked
    Last edited by Robbo; 03-28-2009 at 05:58 AM.

forever alone in hell &quot;Date&quot; a TFF Member final fantacy_tifa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    id date kaibaneo just becuse hes a cool person and hyper and we prouble whould have lots to talk about!

**1 tequila,2 tequila,3 tequila,floor**

time your wasting just your do to better anything have you don't this reading you r why <-- read backwards,

DO NOT HURT MY PET LEMON lemons have feelings to you know !!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast