Thread: Was crescent a real person of fake account?

Boxer of the Galaxy Was crescent a real person of fake account? Rowan's Avatar

Was crescent a real person of fake account?

Or*

So much interaction with accounts that have since become inactive or banned.

I was always curious how a supermodel found her way to this tiny, dead little forum.

Blog Entries
    I don't remember that person very well, except vaguely that I found her annoying, and I kinda ignored her.

If I remember her correctly, than her personality probably fits someone seeking attention online, heh...

Bananarama Was crescent a real person of fake account? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I remember she was obsessed with herself, sephiroth and kind of a stuck up beeyotch. She had a very ”look at me, but don't talk to me” attitude, unless you were talking about how she's awesome.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

I always got on with her and would welcome her presence on the forums, she was FF7 male obsessed alright.. But then again, so were alot of members over the years..

I remember seeing a pic of her face during the early days and then her body shots during the later days and remember thinking she transformed a lot, i just pawned it off to "make up can transform how people look".

Not to say she looked bad in her early day pic, far from it, she just gave off a different persona, a more colourful punky pale vibe and then later a nicely tanned super model body..

I didnt jump to the conclusion that it was fake or put on, i cant see why anybody would stoop to that level of crazy