Thread: Creepypasta

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Creepypasta Xanatos's Avatar

Creepypasta

For those of you who don't know what creepypasta is, well, a short story, mostly urban myths and legends, meant to creep you out. I read quite a few of these and to be honest most of them are not that good in my opinion. The one that stood out to me the most though is "White with Red"...

A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed.

The next night his curiosity would not leave him alone about the room with no number on the door. He walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye. What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while. He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to.

This disinclination saved his life. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red.

At this point he decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, “Did you look through the keyhole?” The man told her that he had and she said, “Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red.”
    There's even a film on youtube...

Needless to say the ending made me rather uneasy.

Ever read creepypasta, if so what's your favorite and why?

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

"Tiger Hair" Creepypasta HeroZero's Avatar
    "Evil spelled backwards is Live, and we all want to do that now don't we?"

Those were nice! I love to read creepy stories when Ive had a shitty day. Never been on creepy pasta but I'll check it out. Personally, I only love the stories that are based on personal experience they must be true, I get a kick out of feeling like it could happen to me

The following excerpt is one of my favourite ghost stories, if u will, of all time I love it so much it's from fkyeahnightmares<3 a site I frequent quite abit:

This is a true story that happened to me that truly freaks me out whenever I rehash it. I have never vacationed here again, and I haven’t told anyone other than my close friends this story.

About two years ago, when I was 13 years old, I went to a lake house in the white mountains of NH. My grandmother, 4 Great aunts, and their grandchildren all came with me. My four cousins, Catey, Jenna, Hannah, and Hunter were all four years old, and were the most adorable kids. We all planned to stay there for a week during late June. The house was two stories, and was on a lot with six other houses overlooking the Bay. The inside of the house was nice, mostly because it was newly renovated by my aunt before we vacationed there. Inside of the house there were three bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor, including a small hallway with shaggy carpets leading to the back porch, and on the second floor was the living room (with a grand fireplace, never been used though) and kitchen, with a half bathroom. In the bedrooms we split up and shared room with eachother. My great aunt and her four year old grandchild and I slept in one, My other Great aunt and her grandchild in the other on next to ours, and My other two great aunts shared the room opposite of mine with their grandchildren.

During the first night I heard strange little noises coming from the outside wall of my bedroom, which was outside. It started as faint scratching and tapping. But it would only last for a few seconds and then disappear, which was the odd part. I was freaked out, and would always look out my window everytime it happened, only to met with darkness and nothing else. I eventually fell asleep, and didn’t pay any attention to it when it came to my thoughts the next day; convincing myself it was just animals or possibly the wind. Later that day, my grandmother took my cousins and I out to the lake to swim for a few hours. After I swam for a little while, I went inside and ate some snacks while I watched them play in the water. A few minutes later, my grandmother yelled for me to give my cousin Hannah a shower since she was done swimming. I of course opplied and went outside to call for Hannah to come in. This is where is all starts to get creepy, and recalling this experience is truly terrifying for me.

I stepped onto the back porch and heard somebody walking at the side of the house, I turned my head over the railing to see hannah pacing back and forth on the rocks. I asked her what she was doing and she looked up at me, her eyes were glossy and seemed to be darker than usual. She was always a quiet kid, and usually just smiled at people when they asked her a question or talked to her, but this time she didn’t smile, or look around, or anything. She was silent with no expression. I was creeped out and asked her is she was okay. She smiled bigger than usual and looked down to the ground. I looked down to were she was looking, but nothing was there. “Come on kiddo, you gotta take a shower, go pick out your clothes.” Is what I said to her. She ran inside of the house, with her arm brushing past mine. Her arm was ice cold, but I just assumed the water in the lake must have been extremely cold. I slowly walked down the stairs, feeling extremely nervous and scared for some reason. I walked into the bathroom to see the water running and hannah already in the shower. I knew it was her since the shower has a sliding glass door, and I could see her perfectly clear through the glass. In this moment I realized something was wrong, how could a four year old get in the shower so quickly? And how the hell could she have started the water all by herself? If she could do that, I wouldn’t have have to give her a shower in the first place. She turned to me with a big smile on her face and started singing. I was absolutely numb at this point, her overall presence creeped me out. I quickly told her I would be right back, and ran out of the bathroom into the hallway. I looked out of the porch door and felt my heart sink into my stomach. I saw Hannah outside eating goldfish, right near the water. I felt like throwing up. I knew it was her out there, I could tell it was Hannah out near the water. When I looked back into the bathroom the thing pretending to be Hannah was still in there, still singing and tapping on the glass. I started to cry and ran out to the girls and my grandmother, but not wanting to freak the little kids out, I told my grandmother there was a problem and she needed to come inside. She saw the look of fear on my face and hurried in after me. This is when the creepiest moment of my life happened.
    when we got to the bathroom, the shower was empty

Boxer of the Galaxy Creepypasta Rowan's Avatar
    You'll find more personal experience.story on 4chan's paranormal thread. I read a very awesome one about goatmen from Apollo Bay during the time I was actually there!

Months ago i had sent something to my friends to scare them just before they went to bed. Mission accomplished. I lold so much when they txtd me back afterwards..so much profanity XD Lttle did I know that the guy was from creepypasta! Heres the link I sent them Open at ur own risk *I highly recommend Maximum volume

Blog Entries
    All of these creeped me out! Haha, I recently watched a couple creepypasta vidoes on youtube, but haven't got anything decent to share. Just one about how My Little Pony is actually about 6 girls who all died on the same day in real life.

I will finish the hunt Creepypasta Cheesevixen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This one is pretty popular, but it's a favorite.

Russian Sleep Experiment
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEwbfnCpKA4

The second one I think scared me just because I had trouble getting the images out of my head. Even now in fact.

Squidwards Suicide
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEwbfnCpKA4
    "Some men just want to watch the world burn"

I invented Go-Gurt. Creepypasta Clint's Avatar
    The Creepy Pasta stories themselves aren't very well written, however, the short films on Youtube are rather good, specifically because they creep me out. I hate the horror genre. It's typically generic and uninteresting, but when they're done right, it gives me insomnia, which I suppose is good, considering that fear is the intended reaction. Although that's a bit of a double-edged sword, because being frightened by a film, which in turn gives me insomnia, causes me to avoid an entire genre of film.

That film, specifically the scene where he sees the woman in her wedding dress, is about as creepy as the scene in What Lies Beneath with Michelle Pfeiffer when she sees the ghost in the reflection of the water in her bathtub. Because of that scene in What Lies Beneath, I can't look into reflective surfaces without being scared of seeing a ghost. I guess now I can't peep on guys when they're changing. If I look through a keyhole, I'll be more focused on trying not to see a ghost, rather than trying to catch a glimpse of some monster dong.

A young girl hears her mother call her from down stairs
    as she walks downstairs, her mother pulls her into a closet and says...
    "I heard that too"
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Not from creepypasta but still nice tho:

My fave part

In some cases, I find stories much creepier than actual videos like I did with Xanatos's "White with Red".