Thread: Cotton Candy, Pickels, and Funnelcake

Cotton Candy, Pickels, and Funnelcake

What amusement park is your favorite?

Are there different amusement parks where you live?

I don't think everyone has the same amusement parks? O.o but my favorite theme park of all time is Knotts Berry Farm, probably because I go there the least so the rides and stuff are less boring. I just like walking around and the snack stands ate the best :3

I would say Disney Land but that place is so overrated now lol I've gone there way too many times. I've never been to Six Flags but I don't really care to go, I'm too scared of falling to my death on a ride...or my head exploding D;

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Certified tech, come at me! Cotton Candy, Pickels, and Funnelcake SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Cotton Candy, Pickels, and Funnelcake

My favorite Amusement park is either Disney or Universal Studios. Both are really fun to get into, and the rides are pretty fun. My family and I don't really go that much anymore but we love to go around sometimes and ride rides and get food at whatever place we stop at. The times my family and I ever go these days is whenever our grandparents come to visit.
    Currently Playing:

Death Before Dishonor Cotton Candy, Pickels, and Funnelcake Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was a big fan of Six Flags, but the Six Flags we had here in Louisville is now gone. A second favorite would probably be Kings Island. The rides are rather fun.

I am going to some place in Indianna called Holiday World. It is a water park during summer time. It is supposed to be a very fun place, plus they have free soft drinks....

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Registered User Cotton Candy, Pickels, and Funnelcake kupo's Avatar

favorite amusment park is, and always will be, six flags astroworld. it got tore down about 4 or 5 years ago and all thats left is this big open field.

existing park...as much as i'd hate to say it cause its really popular...disney land. i've only gone once for his "senior lock in" thing (we took our senior trip to so. cal....i went to a small, private school so that explains that). the lines weren't very long so i got to ride everything in the park atleast once. even lost a shoe on one of the rollercoasters

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man." - Balthier

CURRENTLY PLAYING
    final fantasy xiii-2
    skyrim
    pokemon fire red

The Lone Dagger Cotton Candy, Pickels, and Funnelcake Xithor's Avatar

Well I actually have a lot of options around me to go and have a good time at from Disney World & Universal/Islands of Adventure in Orlando as well as Wet n' Wild and then back in Tampa there is Busch Gardens and Adventure Island so I am lucky to be in the location that I am because there is a lot of stuff at the most an hour away.

For my favorite I would have to go with Busch Gardens in Tampa. I would say Disney but I recently went to every park there and in the Magic Kingdom there are only a handful of good rides, Epcot has Mission Space which was good, Test Track which has always been fun, and Soaring would've been better if it was longer but it was a nice addition. The thing that I love about Epcot is all the interesting foods in the different countries lol Animal Kingdom really only has Everest really and MGM is just a disappointment.

Busch Gardens has so many good roller coasters that I can spend the whole day riding over and over. Montu is my favorite but Kumba and Shiekra are good as well. I can only tolerate Gwazi maybe twice bc of the bumpiness. Plus the shows that they have around the park are pretty cool too. I always have a good time at Busch. So Busch Gardens is my favorite.

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

Registered User Cotton Candy, Pickels, and Funnelcake

There's not really any amusement parks very close to where I live. The fair comes to town in September, but I don't really like going there that much. The amusement park that I've most frequented in my life would be Silver Dollar City in Branson, MO. It's pretty neat. I like the old-timey atmosphere that they have, and it's in a really beautiful area. Oh, and they do indeed serve some really good food, especially during their world festival time.

Apparently, I've been to Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm, but I was a toddler then... Needless to say, I don't remember much about it. I still want to go to either Disneyland or Disney World someday.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Blog Entries

The only "Amusement Park" I've been to is this place called "Enchanted Forest," between Albany and Salem on I5. I've been told Disney made it with leftover money after Disney Land or something. It's pretty fun, anyway. Cool theme. Right next to it is a place called "Thrillville," which I've never been to. Also, I guess I went to some kind of Amusement Park up in Portland for my school's graduation party, but I don't know what it was called.

True story: my dad told us when I turned 8 we'd go to Disney Land. We didn't. (Although it was because the city anexed us and made us install their sewer system, which cost a lot of money. Although he would also, as we were driving past Dairy Queen, ask, "Who wants ice cream?" And we'd be like "us!" And he'd be like "Too bad, we're not going." I don't really remember this, but my siblings talk about it from time to time.) Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Cotton Candy, Pickels, and Funnelcake che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I hate rollercoasters, but I love water parks. Pretty much anything with water and slides is amazing, especially if there's a bar somewhere in it.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

There's one a short drive away from me - Jamberoo Recreation Park - that I used to love, but I haven't been in ages as they seemed to keep getting rid of the fun stuff and adding crap like a wave pool.

Then I can also go interstate (QLD) for Movie World, Sea World and Wet 'n' Wild Water Park, all of which feature great rides, attractions and the like and usually there's a triple pass you can use to get into all of them (or there used to be, haven't gone up there in a while now neither).
    victoria aut mors

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xithor View Post
    Well I actually have a lot of options around me to go and have a good time at from Disney World & Universal/Islands of Adventure in Orlando as well as Wet n' Wild and then back in Tampa there is Busch Gardens and Adventure Island so I am lucky to be in the location that I am because there is a lot of stuff at the most an hour away.

For my favorite I would have to go with Busch Gardens in Tampa. I would say Disney but I recently went to every park there and in the Magic Kingdom there are only a handful of good rides, Epcot has Mission Space which was good, Test Track which has always been fun, and Soaring would've been better if it was longer but it was a nice addition. The thing that I love about Epcot is all the interesting foods in the different countries lol Animal Kingdom really only has Everest really and MGM is just a disappointment.

Busch Gardens has so many good roller coasters that I can spend the whole day riding over and over. Montu is my favorite but Kumba and Shiekra are good as well. I can only tolerate Gwazi maybe twice bc of the bumpiness. Plus the shows that they have around the park are pretty cool too. I always have a good time at Busch. So Busch Gardens is my favorite.
    man it must be rough living in the middle of FL, so many theme parks to visit so little time!

Epcot was pretty boss back when I went like 9~10 years ago, I'd visit it again. I think my favorite theme park has to be the Oceans/Worlds of Fun, theres a lot to do there, the rides are always massive and like Chad, I love water parks
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I live in the middle of the City, and all the big ones are a long car or train journey out. Also, they can get pretty expensive. So I've not been to many.

I've been to smaller fairs held in parks though, that are usually around with a circus. I've been to ones Shoreditch, Clissold and Finsbury park. Rides aren't huge - don't expect a water coaster or a tower of doom. They're more along the lines of scary trains, tea-cup rides, and if you're brave enough, the really fast spinning wheel things (I don't know what they're called, but you stand up in a small section along the edge of a polo shaped structure, and it takes you up in the air and spins).

My favourite rides would have to have to be anything action oriented. I really enjoyed some ride I went on where your seat had a pistol, and you had to shoot at little light bulbs throughout the ride to score points. I went on something called the Vampire once (can't remember which of the big parks it was at though), and that was similar to a roller-coaster - it went upside-down, moved you around really fast, and was pretty fun.

Water rides are fun too, especially when you/others forget that you're/they're wearing a white t-shirt. Har har. >>;

The only ride I HATED was this pirate ship ride that swung backwards and forwards. My friend said I looked like I was giving birth because of the face I was making when my stomach felt like it got left behind - SO embarrassing.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Amusement parks...amuse me. Greatly.

I love Six Flags for the rides, but the atmosphere is kind of like one you'd feel if you were walking through a ghost town. It's kind of depressing if you don't have a cluster of people around you to chatter away the emptiness. But the rides are still worth it. Most exciting roller coasters of all the amusement parks I've been to.

I also love Knott's Berry Farm. It's my favorite one. The rides are pretty nice, and even though the park is small, the effort they put into the decorations and the whole "wild west" theme is awesome. The employees really get into their character too, so it's a bunch of fun to just talk to them if you're not up for the rides. 8D I really like talking to Sad Eye Joe. He's my favorite. It's weird, because he's made of wood, and I'm actually talking to some guy in another room, but whatever. It's funny.

I hate Disneyland. Happiest place on earth my ass. Well, it IS fun, but I think it's overrated. It's all for the kids and families, so I've got nothing to do there but eat five dollar churros. I end up doubting that they're worth it sometimes....churro so good...

Universal Studios has been pretty boring all the times I went. I love the City Walk, but the park itself is lacking in attractions. There's lots of entertainment and show thingies, but not so many good rides.

The fair is pretty fun too. Always random things to find at the fair. =)