Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Clothes!

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Clothes! noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Clothes!

OMG. I just found the most awesome dress -ever-/

893865ce194690d32e4178c0ef88031a.jpg

So, I guess this is a pretty girly thing to talk about. XD

What do you like to wear most during the Summer / In general? And where are your fav places to shop?

I -love- Zumiez ('cuz I like the girly beachy/skatery stuff I guess), but the only place I can really buy jeans is Buckle. Yeah, it's expensive (anywhere from $50 - $200), but it's money well spent, IMO. Free alterations and a staff member will stick with you until you find the perfect pair.

Otherwise I live in dresses and mini skirts. Or my fav pair of jeans from Buckle that're all kinds of ripped up now and long & lean tanks from Target. And flip flops. XD I wear flip flops even in the winter. I hate closed-toe shoes.

Lol Im the opposite! I avoid the "girly beachy skatery" type of clothing..its just not my style. In terms of footwear, I despise flip-flops..mainly cause I hate feet *shudders* so I LOVE closed shoes XD

I love clothing thats edgy,rock,goth,metal inspired but with a touch of glam. I always go with that style no matter what my mood..I dont want to look like anyone else out there. My colour scheme is always black with white/silver/red/dark navy blue and pink pieces. Sure Ive mentioned this before but I Love LOVE LOVE wearing black knee-high boots(I own 10 different pairs) and/or black knee high socks/stockings. Sometimes I'll wear them with a dress or a short skirt with stockings depending on the weather n the occassion. I love wearing black leather jackets and leather tights too. This was pretty much my outfit I wore today with my black ankle boots:

I wear colours too XD but often on special occassions like a birthday, party usually outdoor ones and weddings. I bumped into an old friend a couple wks back n she invited me too her wedding which is nxt month on the 8th. Started looking thru my closet couldnt find anything that I liked and I usually shop online for my clothes and I liked n bought this dress last wk:
    Which I'll probably wear with one of my white stilletos.

And I know its not Clothes but after I preordered the Limited Edition FFX/FFX-2 HD Remaster I saw this and MY GOD I. HAD. TO. GET. IT. XD

My favourite purchase

Enough of that crap back to videogames.

The Mad God Clothes! Heartless Angel's Avatar
    I hardly see anything girly about answering a question. I like to wear black. And I like to stay cool. So, usually I wear black T shirts, mostly band shirts or motorcycle shirts. Few T shirts that aren't black of course, but black dominates my closet. If I'm just around the house or whatever, I'll just wear shorts, if I'm going out I'll usually opt for pants. Nothing too fancy, simple black pants, lightest material I could locate to keep cool.

So my shirts and pants aren't terribly interesting, but I also really love leather. The way it looks, the way it feels, the weight, I love wearing leather. I own half a dozen leather jackets, and wear them pretty regularly regardless of weather. Unfortunately leather gets really hot, which is why I recently purchased a 600$ Black Label Society leather vest. Not as heavy as a full jacket, and my arms are free, so I get more air. And the thing looks amazing. I also cycle through several pairs of leather boots, all Harley Davidson stuff I picked up online when I actually care to look good. I haven't really found any stores where I can go and find nice leather pieces, so most of that stuff I get online, Harley Davidson sites, eBay, band merch sites, wherever I come across a piece I really like.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries
    I LOVE THAT DRESS!

My boobs are way too big for stuff like that though. -_-; Damnit.

Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    I LOVE THAT DRESS!

My boobs are way too big for stuff like that though. -_-; Damnit.
    Haha Yeahh I was worried bout that too..think the girls might be a tad too exposed in it..We'll see. Anyway Screw the dress what bout that Pendant?!?!! Refills your health, need four of these to make a Big one... XD

Blog Entries
    I heart it. XDDD get it? Heart it. I love fun jewelry on -other- people, but I'm picky about what I think actually looks good on -me-.

lulz. Oddly enough, I don't wear jewelry anymore. Like at -all-. I used to have a diamond horse shoe on a chain that my sister gave me, but I pawned it and never got it back out 'cuz I was too broke. So there went my only necklace. And then this Peruvian lady I used to work and be close friends with - her little sister makes jewelry out of real silver. She made me a pair of earrings for my birthday and then I bought like 3 other pairs from her and I've lost them all over the years. After having nicer stuff it's hard for me to find anything I like nearly as much as what I had before.

My other major thing was this scarf I'd bought at Target. I loved it more than life itself. It was cream with different colored pastel-ish polka dots.. I'd fold it up and wrap & tie it around my head like a head band.. It was soooo cute. I'd wear with my fav white tube top and my super fav knee-length white kinda poofy bohemian-ish skirt and my fuschia peep-toe heels with the little flower/rosettes on the toes. Or well, I'd wear the scarf like everyday period. It went with pretty much everything. This pill head stole it from me and tried to say it was her's. I can't find that scarf now. Target doesn't make it anymore and I doubt they ever will again. sad face.

Blog Entries
    I love anything with skulls on it and bows. I usually wear jeans and t-shirts with flip flops haha. If it's cold, which it is now, I wear a little jacket or a hoodie or a lil cardigan, with said jeans, shirt and flip flops. I have this skull scarf I got for $5 from Kmart I've been wearing a lot. Lately I have been wearing Van like shoes, but they were only $4! I'm not ashamed to say I shop at cheap places sometimes. Most of my clothes are from online. I like dresses and I have quite a few but I don't wear them enough! I usually wear like a shirt and track/sweat pants whenever I am home, cause being comfortable is the business.

My favourite piece I have atm is my r2d2 swimsuit from black milk clothing. Omg it is so comfortable. It was expensive but so worth it.

I really want to buy these shoes too, but I don't wear heels ever and I can't even walk in them.. so I'm trying to be sensible and not get them. But they are SO cute.

I don't wear any jewellery except for earrings, but they have to be cute novelty earrings. Lately I wear rose earrings everyday. I have a few different colours, red, green, pink, purple and black. The black and green are my favourites!

Here's a few pics of some stuff I have...

Cardigan and skull scarf!
    Steampunk shirt!
    Skull cardigan!

Boxer of the Galaxy Clothes! Rowan's Avatar
    I used to be very particular about what I used to wear. Now I don't give a crap. I wear French connection, just jeans, giordano, Van heusen, Calvin Klein, even some Abercrombie and Fitch. I don't give a crap about labels as long as it fits well and looks clean.

Blog Entries
    Sometimes I worry that I don't dress nicely enough at work. Like today we had this super important conference, organised by my team. I was just attending and helping out behind the scenes, but I still interacted with all these high-power business people and public servants. I wore jeans and made a concession by wearing brown boots and a tidy shirt... untucked. I don't ever want to work somewhere that requires me to wear a tie. I really hate it. My favourite jacket is canvas. I wear t-shirts more often than not, and the only times I don't wear jeans are in bed, if the temperature exceeds 25C, and at funerals/weddings.

Gingersnap Clothes! OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ModCloth <3

That website is my jam, but I have to avoid looking at it unless I have an event I'm shopping for.... I have far too many clothes. I tend to go for a lot of bold colors and patterns, but I do have some subdued pieces. Around the holidays, I like the sparkles. I have like 5 sequined dresses. Which is kind of insane, but... hey. Also plaid is one of my favorite things to wear. And colorful denim. And sweaters! Speaking of skulls, one of my favorite cardigans is a brown one with a white skull pattern and white cloth buttons. It's prettaaayyyy coool. I have a bunch of Poetic License heels because they fit my wide feet and I like some of their unique designs, but I tend to stick to a couple pairs of shoes for a season and wear them out. Last fall/winter it was gray ankle boots. This summer, gold/brown gladiator sandals.

Also I wear a lot of fitness clothing, and have been shopping for that more than anything else lately. Like the rest of my closet, I tend to go for bright colors, but I have a few pairs of black pants.

Most recently, I bought some SmartWool base layer stuff for backpacking.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries
    The Hello Kitty dress is from ModCloth, actually lol

I saw that swimsuit Nikk! it really is awesome. lol and you look great in it.

I would love to be able to wear skinny jeans with baggy tops and heels. Sadly, I have no booty to pull it off and my boobs are too big. it's a bad balance. My legs are pretty awesome, but my calf muscles are ridic pretty big without me working out. Like, it's hard for me to even wear knee high boots that zip up cuz my calves are so big. So wearing skinny jeans equals out to making me look... Uneven/Unbalanced. Like a pregnant woman with skinny legs or something. it's retarded. I have a strong feeling though, that if I can get myself down to like 100 lbs, my body will balance itself out.

I go for what looks good too, but like I said, Buckle is the only place I can buy jeans from.

I heart it. XDDD get it? Heart it.

*facepalm*

XD

That isnt just any piece of jewellery! That pendant is inspired by one of my favourite videogames of all time(I say that alot haha its true tho). Its a Heartpiece or a "Piece of Heart". You collect four to gain a complete Heart thus increasing your life energy/health. That game also has the best soundtrack of the series imo..hehe Anyway! Quality Videogame inspired products esp accessories excite me more than normal clothes or jewellery. I bought Cloud's Cloudy Wolf AC earring from the jp Official SE site(dnt buy cheap knockoffs) around the time it was first released(early 2008) n didnt take it off for months if only to polish it. Remember Cloud only wore one on his left ear (they're clip-on) so if I wanted one for the other ear I had to purchase it seperate. It was too expensive for me at the time cause I also bought Sephiroth's silver ring..lol. Next up is Tifa's AC teardrop earrings and Sephiroth's BLACK silver ring(aroundAUD$270) Dark,Black onyx n Silver jewellery-Fave kind

You can find the Heart pendant and other videogame/movie inspired pendants here if interested. Etsy is a great site for one-of-a-kind pieces Ive found many treasures there.

I love jewellery too. I buy all kinds of quirky pieces n incorporate them into my daily outfits. Part of my personal style is taking risks with clothes/jewellery/shoesetc that other ppl wouldnt normally wear or are too scared to. When Iam putting my looks together, I dare myself to make something work. I think most people try to play it safe..dats Boriingg XD

Im not with a gym anymore simply because I bought my own treadmill which is the main piece of equipment I used. I'll go with my gfs sometimes if I want to use the weights but I often go for the boxing classes So Im not picky with my gym gear I just wear black tights n a sports bra.

My most recent purchases other than the dress n pendant:

Neck to belly Body Chain Love it! wear it with a crop top and a skirt or high waisted pants but mostly with a bikini but its cold weather here atm.

Link

Link

I have in the past imported clothes from Japan I love Shibuya and Harajuku styles but for the past year my top go-to-sites are Polyvore, Asos and OutWithAudrey.

Blog Entries
    Cresc.... That necklace, that dress, THOSE SHOES, need to be mine.

I'll trade you a Coach purse. Seriously no joke.

I used to have Squall's necklace. Someone dear to me bought it for me on eBay and had it sent to me as a birthday prezzie. I miss that person terribly, and I've since lost the necklace.

The Mad God Clothes! Heartless Angel's Avatar
    I still have a Squall necklace and ring. Got em online ages ago.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Clothes! Xanatos's Avatar
    I usualy buy/wear regular jeans, t shirt, and pair of converse. I like my shirts to have some kind of image on it, preferably video game themed image. My brother found this great online shop in Ireland, buys all of his stuff there (surprisingly they ship to this God forsaken place), I get a cool shirt or two as well every now and then, like these two for instance...

productimage-picture-star-t-rex-12572.jpg

productimage-picture-say-no-to-drugs-12603_500x500.jpg

I also like cravats, although there's rarely an occasion to wear one.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Cresc.... That necklace, that dress, THOSE SHOES, need to be mine.

I'll trade you a Coach purse. Seriously no joke.

I used to have Squall's necklace. Someone dear to me bought it for me on eBay and had it sent to me as a birthday prezzie. I miss that person terribly, and I've since lost the necklace.
    No dice. I just bought em!! XD THOSE SHOES right? I know..Budget's tighter now due to PS4 and the launch games. Sry I dont buy nor have any interest in brand name clothing/products for ethical reasons. The leather I buy is always faux. Being vegan is not just a part of my diet.

Also..baha why would I want a giant “Abercrombe & Fitch” sewed on a perfectly good plaid shirt? The name brand looks contrived, out of place, and just plain tacky.

I genuinely dont like people buying me things esp from boyfriends. Buy another FFVIII accessory but as a present to yourself.

Boxer of the Galaxy Clothes! Rowan's Avatar
    originally had this posted in the 'monogomy' thread since it was talking about weddings n such, but I felt it would be more appropriate here.
    Took this before my cousins wedding on the weekend. I took the opportunity to dress as sharp as I possibly could.

Blog Entries
    lol No it was a friend. Not an ex. We were really close, though. Those shoes though.... XD

Rowan.. You're a sezzy beast.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I like fun jewellery. Currently, I have this in my Amazon Wish List. At the moment, I only wear two pieces around my neck. One is the sign for the city of Kirkwall in Dragon Age 2, and the other is apparently Quetzalcoatl, but looks more like a dragon than a serpent.

Clothing wise, I've become a lot more girly over the last four years. I'm pretty much always found in a pair of bootcut jeans with a half buttoned shirt. At the moment, the shirts or see-through as it's ****ing hot out right now, and I'm too modest (perhaps a little shy too) to wear anything less, like a vest top. When it's colder, I have a bunch of t-shirts that I like wearing under my shirts or cardigans, mostly gaming ones. Literally, my wardrobe has more gaming t-shirts than normal tops.

First two and a half piles are gaming tops, both from work AND purchased. The rest is tops and vests. My shirts hang up under them on the rail. =3

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Blog Entries
    I should take pics of my fav clothing items and post them. Maybe later today when it's not dark. I have several pairs of espadrille/wedge heels that I love to pieces.. I have a pair of turquoise ones.. My sister borrowed them one time and asked if she could keep them in her closet. I was like "HELL to the no"

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanatos View Post
    I usualy buy/wear regular jeans, t shirt, and pair of converse. I like my shirts to have some kind of image on it, preferably video game themed image. My brother found this great online shop in Ireland, buys all of his stuff there (surprisingly they ship to this God forsaken place), I get a cool shirt or two as well every now and then, like these two for instance...
    I am like Xanatos---excluding the jeans and shoes, most of my wardrobe is geek-themed. The t-shirts have some sort of video game/computers/movie joke that only a geek would understand. I get a lot of compliments on them around town. These shirts have been collected from various online retail outlets over the years. Thankfully I don't have to dress nice for my vocation.

Oh. I also wear silly hats.
    Hero façade. Villain at heart.

Blog Entries
    I bought this cute skirt from Kmart..$5. Omg. I love it!!! I've been looking for a skirt like this for awhile. Also I really love that ModCloth website! It's the devil! So many cute things I want. But the postage is ridiculous. Didn't stop me from buying some skull related clothing though haha.
    Attached Images Attached Images Clothes!-img_20130729_212645-jpg 

Blog Entries
    *dies* I can't wear stuff like that. I have no booty and a gigantic chestal area. It's really the pits. ;_;

Luckily I ordered this white crochet top a few wks back before they were all sold out.

and this is me wearing those heels ha My friends n I were messing bout in the city I dnt even drink btw My friend just took a quick snap me unaware cause i think i look drunk here lol

Other than clothes mm I bought an authentic Playarts Kai DMC3 Vergil figurine (includes the Force Edge along with Yamato naturally)in some store that I just wandered into that sold videogame merchandise n japanese games n a pretty Black n Gold Legend of Zelda purse.

Blog Entries
    o.o zomgz. I'm totes jelly. you're hawt. and tall.

i'm a midget. i'm only 5'0".

That seems to be nice clothes for weekend party.

Err kinda spammin this thread oh wellz TFF is a lil on the dead side anyway

Bought a few rings from Lovisa n caved into more impulse purchases on a plain black singlet top and white skirt. Went to the bondi markets n bought a cute pair of white jeans n heres bored me wearin em today laying about tired after work waiting for friends who take too long to get ready zzzz

Blog Entries
    I bawt boots.

One pair is way too tight in the calves. Like they're a struggle to pull up and even harder to pull off. I legit have big calf muscles no matter what my weight. But they're really pretty and I just can't get rid of them......

The other pair are black leather. Over the knee with a lot of like buckles on the side. I can flip down the tops if I wanna look like a marauder from XIV. lololol I ordered a whole size up (I'm normally a 6, ordered a 7) - there's room to stuff my jeans in, but the foot is narrow and long. So weird.

The Old Skool Warrior Clothes! LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You can see about stretching the leather in the pair you're struggling with. Nothing wrong with some muscle tone though!

I tie-dyed a shirt today. Cut, tore, ripped, stone-washed, and bleached a pair of jeans yesterday. Gotta get ready for Halloween parties! Doing it cheap and simple this year - dirty hippie. Those jeans I trashed turned out really good though. :3
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

I wear jeans and tshirts mostly. If it is summer I will throw shorts into the mix.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast