Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Clothes!

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Clothes! noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ZJF35233808_DOUBLE_LG.jpg

Those are the ones that're too tight in the calf (no those aren't my legs. Obvs XD)

Yeah stretching it out sounds great, but there's a leather band on the inside at the top that keeps them from slouching, so I can't. Like you can see the strain in the fabric - there ain't no stuffing even skinny jeans or leggings in them sumbitches.

353450-01-6_589x860.jpg

^ Those be the other ones. hehe. But they're pretty way over the knee 'cuz I'm so short.

The Mad God Clothes! Heartless Angel's Avatar
    That second pair looks like one my girlfriend made me buy her for her birthday last year. Of course I was completely OK with this, because I like leather.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Chief Inspiring Officer Clothes! Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    *sigh*
    Dude, this is a sore point for me, I really hate my wardrobe. I'm seriously low on cash, too. My mom keeps nabbing my clothes if I don't religiously watch my laundry loads, more than once I've caught her throwing stuff of mine in the trash, and then when I ask her about it, she pretends to be all sorry, "Oh, dear, pupu. Well I only did it so we could go shopping together and have some mother-daughter time." I really wish she'd just give me the cash and let me pick stuff out, but she's very insistent. then she goes and buys me some crazy old people clothes - but that's not bad enough, she is constantly mistaking my size for, like three times what it is. I'm all "seriously?!? How many times do I have to say medium?"
    But I'm not taking it anymore. she's not getting the last laugh. I've recently purchased a sewing machine and am going to go nuts, taking everything in. Yes, mom, even that XXXXXXX-sized parka you bought is going to be smokin hot when I'm done with it!
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

Blog Entries
    roflmao My sister has a bad habit of doing that to me the few times she buys me new clothes.

She took me shopping at Old Navy a couple of years ago and insisted I'm a size 10 in jeans there when I'm an 8. I tried on one pair that were said size and I was like "DO YOU SEE THIS!? I'M SWIMMING IN THESE BITCHES!" ... They were literally 2 feet too long and hella baggy in the legs. I can't stand jeans that are baggy in the leg. 'Cuz I has no booty so it means they're baggy there too and it makes me look like a took a dump or something.

Yep.

Blog Entries
    oooooo.

lawl. So moving to NYC, naturally, I have like zero cold weather clothes outside of jeans, a couple of long sleeved shirts, and vests. And 1 coat.

I told my boyfriend this and that we need to go shopping 'cuz I need sh*t. And he's like "Yeah... You need more jeans, definitely. And pajamas. And socks." .. Seriously, I was just aiming for a coat, couple of bras, and some sweaters and a pair of booties I found online that I need.

Got the coat & bras. Just waiting for payday to roll around so's we can get the rest. He even agreed to new bedding. I think he's not been taking his medication lately.

On holidays atm n emailing friends/family back home in my hotel room after a swim at Lalumanu beach in Western Samoa. Amazing!!! the weather, water, fales the fresh organic food everything!!! Really dont wanna go back to Aus so while Im on I purchased these (I wish they sold singlet tops too oh wellz):

Turks Fiction Final Fantasy VII/Pulp Fiction Tshirt by LimitBreaks
    Maneki Cait Final Fantasy VII tshirt by LimitBreaks on Etsy
    Shinra Electric Company Final Fantasy VII tshirt by LimitBreaks

Thankyou Incognitus! x

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent View Post
    On holidays atm n emailing friends/family back home in my hotel room after a swim at Lalumanu beach in Western Samoa. Amazing!!! the weather, water, fales the fresh organic food everything!!! Really dont wanna go back to Aus so while Im on I purchased these (I wish they sold singlet tops too oh wellz):

Turks Fiction Final Fantasy VII/Pulp Fiction Tshirt by LimitBreaks
    Maneki Cait Final Fantasy VII tshirt by LimitBreaks on Etsy
    Shinra Electric Company Final Fantasy VII tshirt by LimitBreaks

Thankyou Incognitus! x
    Goddamn I want those shirts.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries
    I got these t-shirts! I think they are cool, except I don't drink coffee and I don't worship Satan but whatever! I also just ordered these shoes! I've really been into wearing good comfortable shoes lately, instead of flats and flip flops. I still wear flats and flip flops, but not as often! I'm now banning myself from buying things, because enough is enough! Oh and check out my hat! It has cats eyes on it haha.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Chief Inspiring Officer Clothes! Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanista View Post
    Yes, mom, even that XXXXXXX-sized parka you bought is going to be smokin hot when I'm done with it!

EDIT: Actually, you ignorant/naive-version-of-myself, that's not possible. Parkas don't just magically become hot with the purchase of a sewing machine. I just proved it. Wrecked that sucker beyond recognition

can't wait for mom to find it...
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

After work today I bought a white bandeau from Bardot n tried it on as soon as I got home with my beige twisted skirt from runwayscout: photo/a/13977884/img/WBskirt.png

Im happy my outfit for my friend's boyfriend's bday cruise. And thats all the clothes I can get this wk

I invented Go-Gurt. Clothes! Clint's Avatar
    Obviously in the summer, I like to wear summer dresses, as the name of the dress entails. I am very particular, however, about what I consider to be a summer dress. First off, it has to be sleeveless. It's summer, and it's hot in the summer, so why not go sleeveless? Plus, it makes a broad political statement about a woman's right to bear arms. Literally.

Length is another matter. Obviously if a dress is too short, then it turns into a piece of sexual clothing, which shouldn't be the case. Of course I like my dresses short in the summer, but they shouldn't be so short that I become only an object of sexual desire while in my dress. I also feel that for me personally, a summer dress looks much better without tights or stockings, especially if your legs are tan, or you have the onset of a tan, which would promote health.

Anyway, that's usually what I wear most in the summer.

Blog Entries
    ugh.

I thought I was only gonna be in Texas for like 2 weeks, buuuuuuut I'm still here... And I'm gonna be here until IDK when. And I only packed like 4 outfits. 3 pairs of jeans, a few shirts, my flip flops, and a few pairs of boots.

And what with being broke (bf sends money if I ask him, but it's only like $50- $75 at a time and I wind up giving it to my dad), I can't really go shopping for new shit. It sucks 'cuz it's been nice outside during the day so I'm stuck cycling through the 2 warmer weather shirts that I brought with me. No bueno.

Wow @Crescent. Your a stunner! Plus you are very stylish I might add. For such a glamorous girl to know so much about videogames and have such style I'll bet your beating guys off with a stick

See Im a guy of simple tastes - points for knowing where that line is from. Hot or warm weather Im a shorts and T-shirt kinda guy. Cold or cool weather Im a pants, Jeans n Tshirt could be either short or long sleeved and a leather jacket kinda guy.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've bought a new t-shirt last week and I love it. I wore it to the pub on Friday, and three people commented on it. Because which massive Skyrim fan wouldn't want a Skyrim Companions t-shirt? I saw it, and had to own it. Plus, I waited a month before I bought it, and it went down by £6, so I was a winner there!

I still need to get my hands on a Fox Hound t-shirt. Amazon have a few, but I don't want to be disappointed with the colours (bought a Fox Hound patch for a bag that was very, very orange). Otherwise, I love buying my game themed clothing from insertcoinclothing.com. Expensive, but the quality and customer service is amazing.

Also, got another free tee from work, because I'm the Elder Scrolls champion! It's a sweet grey t-shirt, with the logo on the front, and "Elder Scrolls Online" on the back.

I have two new plaid shirts too. One is white, with a blue and red pattern. The other is blue, with white and red patterns. They both have half sleeves, which is mildly annoying, but I'll live. When I was checking myself out in the changing room yesterday, they seemed to give my boobs a little more shape.

I'm looking out for a nice jumper. I want something that's not itchy, but stretchy and cuddly.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Quote Originally Posted by ezio69 View Post
    Wow @Crescent. Your a stunner! Plus you are very stylish I might add. For such a glamorous girl to know so much about videogames and have such style I'll bet your beating guys off with a stick

I need something alot stronger than a stick like a tennis racquet...No..a crowbar for those who're just so deadset on believing "No" means "YES".

hah but thanku ^_^' x

See Im a guy of simple tastes - points for knowing where that line is from.
    He likes dynamite, and gunpowder.. and GASOLINE! Best entry in the trilogy. I cant help but wonder what DKR would've been like if he hadnt passed on.

..so anyway while im here - I bought these recently(in the last month): outfit for Dinner&Dessert tonight#gelato messina

Blouse -Elliotlabel
    Pants -Mossman Clothing

Sz double post

Had a not-so-great day today so I bought no clothes this time but the next best thing Wanted shoes: 14033346/img Why? Because I felt like it.

Im need of an umbrella n when I hear "umbrella" I think of zombies so I ordered this one: Capcom Store -Resident Evil Premium Umbrella Corp Umbrella So cool.

I've not bought anything new for ages ):

I actually can't remember the last item of clothing i bought, though it was probably summat boring, like a cardigan.

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Blog Entries
    A fair number of t-shirts in my wardrobe are video game-related. Here are a few of those shirts that reflect on my personality:

...because I believe video games are not just an expensive hobby and are, in fact, an art form.
    ...because I did this as a kid. And don't lie---you did, too. My avatar is the devil.
    ...because I wish I could have an endless pouch of carrying that I could pull from hammerspace at any time.
    ...because if I were a dinosaur, I would be a Thesaurus. Rawr.

EDIT: And I want that Turks Pulp Fiction shirt that I suggested to Crescent in the worst way. But I want it as a poster to hang up on my wall.
    Hero façade. Villain at heart.

^The "Katamari Link" shirt is my favourite but I wish they sold singlet tops.

OOTN Off to dinner then watch Non-Stop with Liam Neeson<3

Headed to a christening this morning then lunch. I also dyed my hair chocolate brown 2 wks ago but ive got it up in a loose bun: 14093985.jpg

This dress i borrowed from my friend shes taking the photo XD

Blog Entries
    I finally got a new pair of winter boots- Fake Uggs style.. I have a membership to JustFab.

The boots that I had were so worn out, the heels/inner soles would get soaked through and my socks would get wet and rocks would lodge themselves under my foot inside of it. The boots I have now are black with a faux fur lining, fit much better, and yeah.

Also, I went back to Nashville a few weeks ago, thought I was only going to be there for a week- wound up being there for 3. Had only packed enough clothing for 1 week, so my boyfriend sent me money to get a couple of extra basic tops and sandals that actually fit me (in a hurry, I bought a pair of XL sized children's flip flops... They're 3 sizes too big), etc.. My dad finally took me (to Target) and insisted on paying for it all. I stocked up on "Long & Lean" tanks, got a pair of sandals, and a couple of other tops.

.... And for Giftmas, my sister got me a Pandora bracelet. And she got me a "P" charm (for my girl),& a "mom" charm (for my mom, obviously). For my birthday, she got me the "Sunburst" clips & a voucher to get whatever new charm I wanted- I got "Wanderlust".

My girl has a Pandora bracelet now, too, so I'm going to get us Statue of Liberty charms.

Blog Entries
    I bought this really awwwwwesome jacket! I really love it! Go here if you want it because it's on sale! Or not.

Man can't help but feel inspired by crescent so a sleek leather jacket will do nicely in this weather

Buy Premium Genuine Leather Quilted Lining Bomber Jacket Men's Outerwear from DRJ Leather Shoppe. Find DRJ Leather Shoppe fashions & more at DrJays.com

First time buying clothes online gotta be cautious. Mind if I got your opinion on my purchase crescent our very own model gamer on TFF?
    Seriously one of the hottest girls ever to join a games forum

Quote Originally Posted by ezio69 View Post
    Man can't help but feel inspired by crescent so a sleek leather jacket will do nicely in this weather

Buy Premium Genuine Leather Quilted Lining Bomber Jacket Men's Outerwear from DRJ Leather Shoppe. Find DRJ Leather Shoppe fashions & more at DrJays.com

First time buying clothes online gotta be cautious. Mind if I got your opinion on my purchase crescent our very own model gamer on TFF?
    Seriously one of the hottest girls ever to join a games forum
    Not bad for a first online purchased leather jacket.

Aw thanks ezio. So sweet

Freezing out in the city last night but I loved my outfit Leather pants is real tho got it free from a shoot: 14164087/1024/lthr.png

I need new pants.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Boxer of the Galaxy Clothes! Rowan's Avatar
    they're selling these really great plain coloured t shirts and long sleeve shirts at cotton on for $5, so good. I hate wearing stuff with logo's on them so im gonna grab a whole bunch since its rare to find items of clothing that dont sport some stupid brand name or pointless text all over it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast