Thread: Caught in the act...

G'day Caught in the act... NikkiLinkle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Caught in the act...

I caught my cat Link, having a good old scratch, on the car tyre this morning! He is always scratching things. The couch, the bed, the bar stools, dining chairs. I thought he just loved to scratch the furniture (which INFURIATES my boyfriend) but now he likes to scratch tyres?! I'm DEFINITELY going to get his claws clipped.

What kind of things have you caught your pet doing?

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Caught in the act... che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Caught in the act...

I thought this was about masturbating AND OR SEX what the hell IS this?

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

TFF's Resident Messenger Caught in the act... Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This summer, I made my dogs a shady spot using a tarp we had. I made it so it be like an awning. Two days later, the tarp is ripped to shreds. My dog Luca had jumped up, grabbed it, and tore it up.

Then I got another tarp and put one foot higher than the last one. This one is about 5'3" off of the ground. The same thing happened.

It also happened to a sheet.

Finally, I went to where we keep our firewood, and got this gigantic 30' x 30' tarp and folded it. Then I made the shady spot again. This tarp is thick, too. An hour later, Luca is hanging by her teeth on this tarp.

I wish I had taken a picture. It was hilarious!

Oh, by the way, this tarp is still intact, and it has been up for almost three months.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

#LOCKE4GOD Caught in the act... Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My cat threw up outside my door the other morning. When I woke up and opened my door, my foot landed about 1cm away from it.

I hate animals (sometimes).

He also scratches the couch, my bed, my face, other cats, the curtains, and the wallpaper.

I'm not sure why he isn't buried in a shoebox yet, to be honest.

Sharing is caring, and caring is ment to be shared Caught in the act... The Dark Crystal's Avatar

I had a barn cat a couple of years back. Never had a problem out of him scratching or tearing anything up though.

Every night I would let him inside to come and sleep in my room, and he would always bring a dead rodent with him to put next to my bed. I thought it was cute for awhile, but it started to get annoying after the thousandth time!

Edit: I <3 Sarcasim, haha!
    Last edited by The Dark Crystal; 09-14-2011 at 12:16 AM.
    THE GREAT CONJUNCTION IS THE END OF THE WORLD! Or the beginning. Hm! -Aughra

gaming service ID:

#LOCKE4GOD Caught in the act... Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Every night I would let him inside to come and sleep in my room, and he would always bring a dead rodent with him to put next to my bed. I thought it was cute...

Am I cute yet?

Actually, once when my cat was still a kitten, he caught his first bird. But because it was his first time, he failed.

He scratched at the door. I opened. He runs in with this brown feathery mess caught between his chops, and runs under the dinner table (I suppose he got something right). But the bird hadn't been killed. Just wounded around the neck. He let it go, and it was still able to fly. It flew around the room in a panic, letting blood from its neck, and spraying it over EVERYTHING. We couldn't catch it for about a minute, when it flew into the window at a pace, and knocked itself out. Then we threw it out the window, and the cat after it.

That was the last time he ever felt it appropriate to bring 'gifts for the family'.
    Last edited by Alpha; 09-13-2011 at 11:52 PM.

Sometimes, I'll catch my dog acting really weird and random, like grunting while burrowing her head into the couch and then flip over and roll around in some crazy fashion.

Once in a good while, my dog will just start running laps around the coffee table for no reason. She'll just run around and around the table for like a full minute or even longer.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy

Up Next: Final Fantasy II

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Caught in the act... Xanatos's Avatar

Where do I start. Snowflake, my hamster, bit through my internet cable several times, made a small hole in the couch trying to bury himself in, she pooped on my bed, and butchered my brothers magazine collection... honestly, I'm not sure why I still have her

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Crash Boom Bang Caught in the act... Lily's Avatar

velcro likes to hair ball my bed. of all places she could do it and she chooses my bed, shes been thrown off it when caught mid honk, sadly most of the time i just see the evidence.

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! Caught in the act... Tallulah's Avatar

My friend's old dog, Max, had a terrible habit of ripping the wallpaper when he was a puppy/young dog. This habit kind of stopped when he got neutered (a lot of his boisterous energy was down to the doggie hormones), but when Tracey (my friend) went to hospital to have her youngest, Max started tearing the wallpaper again (I think it was because of all the panic around him stressing him out), but he was really sneaky about it and actively seeked out some wallpaper behind the sofa. It didn't help that Tracey and her husband had recently redecorated...

I believe he was also caught on the sofa a couple of times when he shouldn't have been...

I miss old Max...
    "...For the stronger we our houses do build,
    The less chance we have of being killed." ~ William Topaz McGonagall (1830-1902)