Thread: can u enjoy anime, final fantasy games, kingdom hearts games, etc without getting aroused?

can u enjoy anime, final fantasy games, kingdom hearts games, etc without getting aroused?

i never really got into anime but always loved kingdom hearts and final fantasy. but lately i been noticing that i get extremely aroused by the way girls look in the games, and a few animes i have been watching. and even anime shows really turn me on cuz they remind of the adult anime that starts with an H. (don't want to type it.)

are any of you people affected like this? or do u just ignore it and try to focus on the plot?

what is the biggest thing that draws you to anime over other kinds of shows? is it just because its from japan?
    hey

Scared to type Hentei? what's wrong with hentei? It's art.

I had a crush on some anime chick when I was like 12 but that was it.

So No.

Also Hentei. Where is Dawezy's hentei thread XD
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. can u enjoy anime, final fantasy games, kingdom hearts games, etc without getting aroused? noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Personally, no. I just think some characters are hawt.

Like Jecht. I used to fangirl over Squall and Irvine, but now I just think they look girly. Wakka's aight I guess. For a dumbass.

but whatevery.

Queen can u enjoy anime, final fantasy games, kingdom hearts games, etc without getting aroused? Crescent's Avatar
    Ok so the question is:

Quote Originally Posted by Future Angel View Post
    Can u enjoy anime, final fantasy games, kingdom hearts games, etc without getting aroused?
    lol Of course!!!! Geez! u dont gotta be turned on by somethin to enjoy it. I guess for some ppl they um enjoy it that much more! >XD Or maybe ur just horny n need to get laid asap.

@Noxious lol I agree. There are a select few anime/VG characters that have stood out to me above the rest n held my interest alot longer(see sig) making me wanna jump their bones then run away for dear life. I'll be back later

There are a helluva lot more people that get aroused by anime style characters more than they're willing to admit. That what Hentai's for honey. And then theres these guys: http://www.asianews.com/

Bless.

Boxer of the Galaxy can u enjoy anime, final fantasy games, kingdom hearts games, etc without getting aroused? Rowan's Avatar
    Because typing Hentai can bring some unusal traffic to the site, I would imagine. CGI doesn't arouse me, although certain types of hentai can, but once again, it has to be very specific in setting the mood; It's not usually just from animation alone. Arousel is a process not only fulfilled by the visual desire, but also built around scenario, at least for me. Thats not to say anime/cgi models cannot be attractive, I just dont think there is enough substance for me to become aroused.

Also, when you say 'affected', it makes it sound as if you think there is something wrong with it. There is nothing wrong with it. I can understand your frustration though in such a society where sexuality is opressed (especially due to religion) and both male and females are taught to be ashamed of their sexual desires. Of course, I believe in boundaries and everyone has their level of normal, but when we are talking about something as innocent as hentai, you have no reason to feel ashamed or embarrased.

What is the biggest thing that draws me to anime? The story, the characters, the animation quality itself is nice to look at , I love how anime is mostly mature which helps with telling a story and learning about the personalities of characters on a much deeper level. For example, the anime "monster" dealt with a plethora of psychological and mature themes, which made for thrilling storytelling from a dark perspective. So many themes in that anime that would otherwise never be represented in any other kind of 'cartoon' show.

I guess it all comes down to substance and relating to the material you are viewing.

Or the size of them bazongas.
    Last edited by Rowan; 10-29-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. can u enjoy anime, final fantasy games, kingdom hearts games, etc without getting aroused? Polk's Avatar
    Future angel you are my new favorite poster

And personally I can't help but get a boner every time I see the shoopuf handler in FFX.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) can u enjoy anime, final fantasy games, kingdom hearts games, etc without getting aroused? che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ride ze shoopuf?

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Blog Entries
    Depends on the anime I suppose, If I have hentai of the characters from the said anime (I have alot ... probably too much lol) it's hard not to think other things sometimes

Most of the recent stuff aired over there has nip-slips and shirts being torn open, tons of innuendo and tentacles.

..mmm, tentacles

Good example thinking on it;

Freezing

Anime that aired in 2011 I thought was awesome (I got the DVD/BD's of it ^_^), was based around genetically enhanced girls who could spawn weapons and hack/shoot stuff up - these bigass aliens called Novas land from time to time and they send these girls out to kill them. During these battles? explosions were always making parts of their clothes evaporate showing the goods up north and down south (aswell as limbs being blown off and blood spewing out, best of both worlds?). Season 2 is currently airing and its not much different in terms of clothes being removed via explosions and combat in general.

Moar info; Watch Freezing Anime Episodes Streaming on FUNimation

Another clip to further back this up, have a feeling I've posted it somewhere on here before but anyway..

Main lass from Freezing going bawls in the last ep, limb-chopping blood-spurting fun for all lol.
    Last edited by Dawezy; 10-30-2013 at 09:56 PM.

Bananarama can u enjoy anime, final fantasy games, kingdom hearts games, etc without getting aroused? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lulu in FFX used to do it for me... Good ole funbags.

Other than that, meh.

Hooray for boobies!
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Can't really say I've ever been aroused by anime or Final Fantasy... or Kingdom Hearts (which kinda seems a little wrong, imo). When I was younger, I had a huge fangirl crush on Vincent Valentine, but that wore off. Wouldn't once call it arousal - just a crush.

However, Serena from the Skyrim expansion Dawngaurd? Hellz yeah! She was pretty sexy, has an amazing voice and her entire quest line was probably the deepest, most emotional of them all. If anything, that did it for me.

SPOILER!!:
    There's a conversation you can have with her before finding her mother about being lonely, and it's the only conversation you have with anyone in the game that generates real feels, and is the only realistic representation of an NPC having feelings for your Dragonborn. And at the end of her quests, when you have her as a follower, you can ask her if she ever thought to pursue a cure for her vampirsm, and she will.

And you can't marry her, which makes me want her moooore. ;-;

Oh, and Nathan Drake is freakin' hot too. That jawline... phhhwwwooorr. Me. Him. Chloe. Funtiems.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

The Mad God can u enjoy anime, final fantasy games, kingdom hearts games, etc without getting aroused? Heartless Angel's Avatar
    I was actually quite surprised that you couldn't marry Serena. After that I just went and married Jordis and turned her into a vampire. Close enough I guess.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

I have lately been fantasizing about Foofa from Yo Gabba Gabba!....you can tell she's got that nice shaved strange that you want to just get in and tame the second you see it.
    hey

Memento Rhapso can u enjoy anime, final fantasy games, kingdom hearts games, etc without getting aroused? Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    To be totally honest, I dig it when some sexy stuff is thrown in to the mix, but I don't need it to enjoy whatever I'm watching/playing. Nothing outside of hentai/fapgames is designed with solely sexual purposes, and thus are made to be enjoyed based on other aspects of it. Take Skullgirls, a game that's been under fire for its roster and visuals since it's initial concept was released. While I love the art and the girls' designs, I get the most enjoyment from the tight controls and finding unique combos.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

When it comes to Anime look no further than SHAFT, they just get it and I recently watched some of their older hentai works. As mentioned Freezing is pretty good, though Yosuga no Sora has to be one of my personal favourites. Though I'm generally not too big on Ecchi stuff like Infinite Stratos or Samurai Girls, they can be a bit of a guilty pleasure.

In regards to actual hentai, some of my favourites include Sora no Iro, Mizu no Iro, Oni chichi and more recently Harem time though it really depends what your fetishes are. As for Doujins I'm not really big on them though I do have a few, same with Eroge as I've never been able to really get into VNs. I occasionally check the boorus and others sites.

As for games I recently picked up Etrian Odyssey IV and played around a little bit, but I want to start my own harem. I'll probably pick up Senran Kagura too; Hibari confirmed for best girl. Also I love the designs in the Atelier games, Mimi is adorable and the things I would do to her. As with all NISA games, Atlus have some nice designs too.

Registered User can u enjoy anime, final fantasy games, kingdom hearts games, etc without getting aroused?
    Hope this isn't considered gravedigging...I guess the last post is a month old. Just wanted to put in my two cents as I feel there isn't much shame in it. I've always found art more pleasing to the eye in general than many things in reality, let alone people. There's a lot of reasons there are such things as fantasies.

At least for me, fictional characters can never disappoint me the way real people have. That's not to say life is outright awful; just that fiction is often designed to be "better", or at least more entertaining, regardless of attempts to be realistic. Personally at this point in my life I would rather not get into a relationship ever again because it would only mean more of the same old being lied to and used, never mind dangerous feminist ideals, but I also would not want to indulge in fantasies to the point where others seem to go...more power to them, though.

I have had my fair share of fictional crushes. Liked Sailor Mars, Kagome from Inuyasha, and Tetra from Zelda: Wind Waker throughout my childhood and early teens to name the most significant ones. I feel like it's passing as I become more analytical of storylines rather than simply enjoying them and their characters...Shinobu from No More Heroes is still hot tho.