Thread: Can animals tell if you're a Christian?

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Can animals tell if you're a Christian? che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Can animals tell if you're a Christian?

Man, what a weekend. Friday night we went to the pool all day and drank beer. Then Saturday we got up and did it again, only after the pool we had a birthday party for someone which included grilling outside, and drunk slip and slides. Then Sunday we got up and went to the pool again. Sunday night we went to trivia, which had karaoke afterwards and we got drunk as hell and sang on stage. Then today, we went to the lake for another birthday party. It was like 80 degrees all weekend.

Anyone else have a great weekend, or looking forward to summer?

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Blog Entries

Re: Can animals tell if you're a Christian?

Yes, I am certain that animals are aware of one's theological background. They can smell the damnation on you if you're a sinner, after all.

I am looking forward to Summer. I am looking forward to the sky not always being clouded over and it raining all the fuckin' time. I'm looking forward to wearing lighter clothing and running around outside without being pelted by cold-ass rain drops. I'm looking forward to friends being willing to do things outside more often, too. And camping, and probably swimming in a friend's grandma's outdoor pool. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Shake it like a polaroid picture Can animals tell if you're a Christian? RagnaToad's Avatar

I'm in the middle of my exams at the moment, which explains me being on TFF a lot lately. ^^

I'm looking forward to the summer. I should be looking for a job during the summer though. I won't have much interesting to do really. I might go on vacation to somewhere. Haven't decided yet where to.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Can animals tell if you're a Christian? Xanatos's Avatar

Can't say I had a great time lately, my exams are going to start any day now so I spent most of my time home, preparing for the "judgment day".

Though I'm looking forward to summer, I'm going to visit my sister on Brač. nice little island, great place to relax and get some rest. If by any chance I end up having some extra cash an some time on my sleeve , I might even visit some of my old friends I haven't seen in long time.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

I've done nothing but take home finals and studying for in class finals... fml

I'm looking forward to summer because I won't have class

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

I went to a Memorial Day BBQ.

I looked for work. Nothing has changed.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This summer should be good, seeing as I don't think any of my friends are going abroad for the whole holiday. =D

Last year was just unlucky, even though the start of the summer was good. ><

My friend just got her own place, so she said that we have a safe place to hang out in/crash if we need to. It's near a big park/marsh, so that'll be fun too if we fancy an adventure, some sun... whatever. Also, we'll all be eighteen, so I smell one or two bars coming along this summer.

A friend has invited me to go camping for a few days, but they don't know if it's really going to happen yet. Either way, they're going to the campsite I used to go to when I was younger, so I definitely want to go there at some point during the summer.

I'm also trying to sort out more family things. A few summers ago, a few family friends and us went to a park, with a cooler full of food and one full of drinks, a football and some blankets, and just stayed there all afternoon. That was a lot of fun, so I kind of want to see if we can do that again.

Oh, and I too need to look for a job. Then perhaps my next holiday will be better. =D

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

The Lone Dagger Can animals tell if you're a Christian? Xithor's Avatar

Guess this topic isn't about animals knowing if we are Christians haha

But this summer is gonna be intense for me for sure, been done with my college exams for like 2 and a half weeks now and I got my MCAT review books in the mail like a week ago. I start class tonight and am getting ready to buckle down and cram all the Biology, Physics, Organic Chem, Chemistry, and Linguistics that I can into my head and then regurgitate it all in August on the MCAT. Gonna be awful lol. Other then preparing for that my summer has been nice so far just hanging out at the house, sweating my balls off in this FL heat and driving to see my girl every few weekends. We did spend like 5 days in Orlando at Disney which is always a pleasure =) haha

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel