Maybe this thread is COMPLETLY retarded... because I do stupid things like that from time to time.

But, I want to ask, how long have you known about TFF... like how long have you been coming, what drew you to it, how did you find it, what sort of fond memories do you have from it?

I think we will start with that, maybe a better chance to get to know each other. I ask this because I decided to go to the waybackmachine to look up old history and see what it was like back when I first joined the forums 6 1/2 years ago. Man, it was weird to see a BUNCH of old names who were there that no longer are with us. I was kind of an immature teenager back then. Now I'm just an immature young adult but who's counting?

Its also a wonder if there are still any WAY old members lurking around, maybe under new names. So if you DID have a previous account name, what was the first one you registered at TFF... when and so forth.

Ok, I registered at TFF at the start of 2001, though I am not quite sure the month stated on my profile is accurate because we had a few forum wipes due to hackers and other problems so we all had to reregister from time to time. I found the website by looking up information on Final Fantasy 6. I remember my family had only recently received the internet and I wanted to find anything on Final Fantasy VI. I somehow stumbled onto thefinalfantasy, then discovered the forums... registered and posted some sort of topic about final fantasy 6 in 2 forums not knowing how to do it properly or what I was doing. From day 1, I was a spammer, because I had no idea what I was doing.

The rest is history.

Back in the old days of TFF, we had hard core RP's going on and it was fun and personal because there were like 200 members. It was sweet.

now we have an overgrown flourished family!

So yeah, back to those questions I asked at the start...