Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Call out to all the oldest members of TFF!

Re: Call out to all the oldest members of TFF!

Hey, it's time for my biennial post. I couldn't ignore the congregation of old members.

I suppose I'm more like the whole déja vu phenomenon. You think you recognize the name, but can't quite place it...

One thing is for sure, Clan Wars hasn't started yet.

Call out to all the oldest members of TFF! Shan'do Spike's Avatar

Do I qualify as being old enough for this thread now? .

I registered during my first semester of high school, and now I'm almost over a year graduated from college. I did a google search for something related to FF, and TFF was one of the first links. I clicked it, saw something on the forums, registered, and voila. Was super active for about a year, have been pretty inactive since then, but I've always sort of hovered.
    Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust
    Like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.

-Ferdinand, The Duchess of Malfi, V.V

Blog Entries

Lol, I think we're all old enough for this thread now, Spike.

Kaz! Welcome back. I see you on AIM all the time but I wasn't sure if you'd remember me and I didn't want to seem like a stalker or something lol. I used to be in the AIM chats with you and Sarah and S and...other people. I don't remember everyone who was there, I remember OG would pop in once in awhile though. And when the chat room got invaded by some random kids and we had to change the name. XD

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

lol. i'm not super old, but it's been 4 years i guess. I joined in 07. My friend had joined, and he was obsessed with this site for a while (but of course, like everything else, he dropped it) He made me sign up, and that's that. I haven't posted in a while, been quite busy. I was bored, so i decided to check in, and post again. I doubt if anybody remembers me, or if anyone i used to talk to is even still around. Oh wells.

98% of teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9