Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Call out to all the oldest members of TFF!

Che
    Dear Whitney,
    Please take a break from smoking reefer with Democrats and have my babies.

Love, Che

PS: HI! ^_^

Che,

What's the deal with pachewy? Is he hiding from the rest of the world?

Mike

Blog Entries
    Kind of to Pete: Heero (now known as "Keisuke Takahashi") TO, and Nightshade made brief appearances last year in the Temple of Fiends (actually, I'm not sure if TO did or not, but it seems like he made at least one post.) The Evil Bad Guys were having some kind of come back. K, Sundance, and even Spekkio were back, and there was talk of new projects. Then everyone fell off the face of the planet again, like usual.

To anyone: In case you did not read earlier, I was once Telegraph. If you don't remember me, it's okay; I wasn't very important. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Bananarama Call out to all the oldest members of TFF! Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Damn, that was pretty much when I was too swamped for anything other than schoolwork. It would've been nice to raise some hell with those. Anyone else remember the EBG flash movies? Or know if they're still available somewhere? I'd love to see that blast from the past and remember the false hope of clan wars.

HAHA speaking of clan wars, anyone remember SS3000 or whatever his name was, who was promising a fully 3d clan wars interface. I can't believe we fell for that back in '01 and '02. We were all a bunch of life noobs.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Member of The Promised Land psychosyd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitney View Post
    Oh man. Hi, guys. I really miss a lot of you people, but my fuzzy memory only gives me vague ideas like, "He was super cute,"

Reading everyone's posts here has been a crazy trip down memory lane, though.
    That was defiantly me Whitney, let your fuzzy memory be sparked by that one ^^

and this really caught my eye

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Then there was the IFS, spamming people... aka mine and cloud711's birthchild.
    That was great, I still have fond memories of the website(s) we shut down and attempted to shut down...

Bulma has crabs... hehe

I cant believe I have used time from the past 7 years of my life to be on this forum. I feel... old. 7 is a rather large number

Hi Q!
    Spoiler:
    Member of SOLDIER

Genji Call out to all the oldest members of TFF! Skai's Avatar
    Hi. Post table is huge like XBOX!

EDIT: It's the same for all skin. D:
    Last edited by Skai; 04-02-2008 at 09:49 PM.
    Skai Aetheris, Gilgamesh

Numb Call out to all the oldest members of TFF! Ryayukou's Avatar
    I joined in December 2001. I had just turned 15, and I was a young high school student who was FULL of energy, bipolar, had an abundance of red hair and freckles, and had a lot of crap in my personal life. Who doesn't? I didn't post as much as the more popular members, but most knew me. I was part of TFF Royalty, TFF Femme Fatales, SOLDIER, and was a moderator of the Art Forum.

I stopped posting as much around 2005; I had graduated high school the year before and was still figuring myself out. My home life hadn't improved much and I was depressed a lot. I don't think I posted AT ALL in 2006-2007; I was going to college, battling bad relationships and trying to move out.

I've kept in contact with a lot of the members, mainly Cesar/LocoColt04, Alisyn/OceanEyes28, Kevin/Shan'Do Spike, and Alisha/Indigo. It really wasn't until Cesar showed me a thread here that I was like "Y'know, I think I'll come back." However, do to my inactivity, my account was deleted. So I've created a new one. It's hard to believe I'm almost 22, I'll be graduating very soon, I'm doing much better on my bipolar, and I still have red hair and freckles.

Didn't mean to (almost) write out my life's story, but I felt like sharing that with you ^_^ It's good to see all of the old faces, as well as meet the newer ones. Shout-outs go to Yuna, Quistis, Whitney, Arus Kim, psychosyd, Mike, Dawezy, Neo Necron, .Ecks., Psiko, OceanEyes28, Shan'Do Spike, LocoColt04, and all of you old-timers, who've changed their names and who haven't.

SOLDIER's back, back... back again... SOLDIER's back... tell a friend!

Rah rah rah

EDIT by OceanEyes28: Don't do thaaaat. I really don't want to be big bad new mod that you may or may not remember, but that's a bit much. Pre-warning for spam. >.<
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 04-03-2008 at 09:52 PM.

The Old Skool Warrior Call out to all the oldest members of TFF! LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Holy crap, topics like these just bring EVERYONE back, huh?

You do realize your last post was nearly two years ago, right? O=

edit: I just checked and your SOLDIER access still exists. You should do something about that.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

The Quiet One Call out to all the oldest members of TFF! Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cloud O_O, I literally went bug eyed when I saw your flashing stars. ^^; I'll never forget those things. They really are your trademark.

You're right though Loco. This thread really is bringing out everyone from the past. Now we just need Takashi and Quistis to show up along with Yuna and we'll be set I think.

There going to going to be some party for all the veterans returning or something. Seeing the recent posts I have to wonder who is going to appear next.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

The Old Skool Warrior Call out to all the oldest members of TFF! LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Should I go poke Yuna? I seem to be prodding a lot of people into wandering around as of late. It would only seem right to do so.

Of course, did anyone else notice that half of the people who crawled out of their holes to post in this thread have already disappeared again?

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.

Gingersnap Call out to all the oldest members of TFF! OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think Yuna's account got deleted along with Rya's. I saw it, I swear.

It's depressing looking through the archived threads and seeing old accounts as deleted. Shaaame shame shame.

But uh... yeah, it's strange to see a bunch of old members coming back while at the same time watching the recently popular leave-taking of newer members. Hmm.

EDIT: And yes... I did notice.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by cloud711 View Post
    Rah rah rah

EDIT by OceanEyes28: Don't do thaaaat. I really don't want to be big bad new mod that you may or may not remember, but that's a bit much. Pre-warning for spam. >.<
    I CONTEST THAT WARNING! That was a perfectly good post! Creative, funny, spelled well, good punctuation, intelligent and posted by an old schooler bad form boo! boo! boo!

Oh and I don't have SOLDIER access... which is kind of ridiculous because SOLDIER was kind of my brain child

I made this topic with the hopes I could dig up lurkers, and look what I find
    Spoiler:
    Member of SOLDIER

Blog Entries
    I contest syd not having SOLDIER access. I'm warning Cesar as his superior for not having it happen, haha. It's also legit because I was an admin way before he was. I also declare that Nick (cloud711) have access too, if he doesn't already.

and Nick, be prepared for IMs about mgs4 one of these days. it's been way too long man
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Quote Originally Posted by cloud711 View Post
    Rah rah rah

I also protest. He once had the power to ban you, and reduce all of your friends' post counts, you know

Vets are allowed to spam. FACT.

(That applies to me too. And even if I wasn't a vet, it'd still be okay. I'm too British to get warned).

Back. For a while. Maybe.

By posting below this text you hereby pledge unquestionable servitude to Neo Necron

Gingersnap Call out to all the oldest members of TFF! OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's a pre-warning. He's a big boy, he can contest that decision himself.

Pretty cool that Cesar felt like letting me be the bad guy all on my own, though. Preeeetty cool indeed.

And yes, I know you're just making jokes. But it's been a long day, and I'm cranky.

I love old members. I love vets. But treating them differently wouldn't be fair to the newer members who don't break the rules.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Che
    I love old members. I love vets. But treating them differently wouldn't be fair to the newer members who don't break the rules.
    This logic is wrong. Obviously you're supposed to give special treatment to the ones you love.

Anyway, nice to see you cloud.

And while we're at it, let me grab access to SOLDIER if you guys don't mind.

Anybody seen Starsoldier at all ? or Cyan Garamonde ? or Drop them nikes ?

Please post if your lurkin !

Genji Call out to all the oldest members of TFF! Skai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Necron View Post
    Word.
    Last edited by Skai; 04-04-2008 at 08:38 PM.
    Skai Aetheris, Gilgamesh

Blog Entries
    What's a warning to a vet anyway, really? It's a triviality. You get three of them and you get banned, but you are very unlikely to get three unless you get very angry or careless. The warnings go away after three months anyway, and you've been around for years, so you can outlast it, right?

Honestly, every time I've come near breaking the rules, I've expected a warning. I would not take it personally if I got a warning, and if I didn't get a warning when I knew I probably should've, I'd be disappointed in the staff for not doing their job(s).

So yeah. Kudos to you for keeping it real, Alisyn lady

Wuv, Yer Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Skai View Post
    Word.
    Okay... now I worry I've encouraged spam... I was only kidding

Spamming is bad. FACT.

By posting below this text you hereby pledge unquestionable servitude to Neo Necron

Blog Entries
    Nix, Starsoldier went off the deep end about this time half a decade ago. She was sick of being an admin and dealing with people, so she actually faked her death. Spekkio posted a thing saying that Nightshade called him up and told her that she was drugged at some teen club and killed. Granted it was all bullshit, but it made for a pretty interesting weekend.

I haven't seen Cyan or Nikes on in forever, either. It's a shame
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Necron View Post
    I also protest. He once had the power to ban you, and reduce all of your friends' post counts, you know

(That applies to me too. And even if I wasn't a vet, it'd still be okay. I'm too British to get warned).
    FACT: Bears eat beets

Aly, you should not let your social life effect your obviously more important internet ego and how you act... messes with peoples minds and makes us internet friends sad and you KNOW how important that is

And... I would also say warnings to veterans like cloud are trivial because he is not active to get 3 warnings unless they are spread over a long long long period of time Thats the truth of the matter

By the way, I love you all
    Spoiler:
    Member of SOLDIER

Che

Anyone remember this?

Can't believe I still had this screenshot.

Blog Entries
    That was actually a touch before my time.

And holy crap, what the hell was the original resolution? 800x600? Old school.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Good times good times, che you have pulled that SShot outta the bag on a few occasions, i bet you have it framed ;P

Che
    It's actually on my wall with all my soccer and karate trophies.

Sup Nix!

Call out to all the oldest members of TFF! Shan'do Spike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Nix, Starsoldier went off the deep end about this time half a decade ago. She was sick of being an admin and dealing with people, so she actually faked her death. Spekkio posted a thing saying that Nightshade called him up and told her that she was drugged at some teen club and killed. Granted it was all bullshit, but it made for a pretty interesting weekend.
    That thread was one of the most epic posts I've ever seen in all of my long years of viewing/trolling forums. I remember when SS and Nightshade and such used to hang out in all of the Citadel/TFF chats. I also remember when we thought Clan Wars would work.

I suppose I can go back to lurking now. I usually do it a lot. I remember everyone, though .
    Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust
    Like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.

-Ferdinand, The Duchess of Malfi, V.V

Quote Originally Posted by Shan'do Spike View Post
    I also remember when we thought Clan Wars would work.
    Haha, that's the second time that's come up in General Chat today.

It's so true though... and it was true with Forum Wars and Crazy Horse also. Everybody was so sure we'd get them going....

But no.

The Quiet One Call out to all the oldest members of TFF! Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well the systems might have never been finished, but Forum Wars and Clan Wars at least had people roleplaying in some fashion or another. Crazyhorse never even got that far. But we were actually trying to make the system before we put it out in the general public for use. I revived it briefly, but I ran into problems with it. So I let it peacefully fade away. I also realized that we would never have the infrastructure to make what we were attempting. It actually is technically completed more or less. It just needed some polish.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast