Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Call out to all the oldest members of TFF!

Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post

I became friends with many people Cyan, Korova, Cobain, heero, Masaki yakoto, dawezy, Soldier #819, Quistis, Spekkio, Mydako, Kazanthikus, True Omega, Starsoldier, Danger (most of who have prob changed their names by now or fecked off and if you have and are still around let me know your new alias!) And all the craziacs in the EBG !! I've prob missed a few peeps, sorry its been a few years.
    Look! He mentioned me second! wooot... < craziac

Quote Originally Posted by Korova View Post
    Look! He mentioned me second! wooot... < craziac
    hehe still around i see And is Goku and Potter still around ?

And did ya check out the link in my post ? should give you a chuckle

hmm. I guess it was about this time 2002 when I joined under my first name Maduin20000

not sure what happened. i think it got deleted due to inactivity, which obviously im not on here near as much as loco. but yeah

Princess Sugarsprinkles Quistis's Avatar
    How did I ever miss this thread? O_O

Anyhow, I registered around July 2001 (according to my profile =P), under the name of Quistis. Had many names after that but still ended up with this one. I also had the reputation of changing my avatar/signature within the day. That's how bored I was =P

A lot has happened in 7 years. I have made so much friends (all of them worth mentioning but I'll prolly forget a ton of names. yeah I am a senile old lady now =P). I met a couple of them in person - namely Tifa/Tiff and Keisuke Takahashi/Heero. Most of my posts were from RPs and RPBs...well, General Chat as well. TFF has also witnessed my emo phase, my ups and downs, etc. If I take a look at my journal again, I'd prolly laugh at myself but hey, it's part of me growing up =P

I've always enjoyed the RPs and RPBs. The Clan Wars was a lot of fun too when there was a huge rivalry between EBG and Tantalus. I love Korova's movies, Soldier #819 AIM weddings, TFF Families etc.

I'll always cherish these forums and my friends here. It has become a part of my life. Right now, I am busy with other stuff - my engagement/future wedding, work and WoW (possibly Age of Conan soon). But you can count on me to check this place out from time to time
    Last edited by Quistis; 03-14-2008 at 11:39 PM.

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    December '04.

It may not be a terribly long time, but whew... I was actually thinking about how long I'd been here the other day, and it really doesn't seem as long as it's been. I remember joining as this... KoRn obsessed little creep who used "lmao" waaaay too often, along with the " and " smilies.

I had an emo phase here, which embarrasses the crap out of me sometimes... I'm not saying I don't have off-days, but... things have changed since I was fifteen/sixteen or however old I was... With the emo phase, typically, comes the camera whore phase, where it's all "hi babi ur hot, letz cex" and all that. That's another embarrassing phase that I grew out of and sort of looked back at and thought "...Oh God..." about.

It's been the past two years that I've kind of grown up a little. I stopped being concerned over my looks for a camera to show a group of Internet people how "sexy" I looked in skinny hot pants or something... I'm sure one of two of the members of 2005 remember those pictures at least a little, and that's enough to embarrass me even more.

Over the duration of the years I've been here, I've clocked just over 7k posts and well... I'm well-known here to say the least. Yet not many of the members and I speak outside of the boards. I used to be really popular here, but that faded a little along with my interest for the rooms. I'm not that I don't like them, just that... after a few years it loses the hold of "wow" it once had over you. New people join and make friends and you become more of a veteran. People are a little more timid around you. I don't know whether I'm in that stage yet, but I'm feeling kind of that way just lately.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

I was 14 when I registered here in July of 2001. I'm now 21.

When I was 19 I got banned, twice, for various reasons, and recently returned a little over a month ago.

Clocked only 5K posts here, but an ungodly amount of hours lurking. I had an entire year where I made maybe only 500 posts or less, even though I was reading the forums every day.

I remember when I first joined here, there was a "Newbie Ball" RP going on in the noobs forum that was closed down by some mod who's name I can't remember. I also remember the Adopt a Noob thread was around back then, and I had registered under the name of Zell_Cloud because the name DragonBlade was getting boring to me and my friend (Now Kalisto) had joined under the name CloudStrife. Mydako had adopted me in the noob thread, and he and I had an RPB where it more or less showed me the ropes.

I also remember when Alex (now Bunny) and I got along really well back in those days, and there were two sisters here who's user names I can't remember, Ruby Light and another one... but Fluffy ended up dating Ruby I believe. o.o;;

Haha, lots of memories in this ****ing place.

What is this I don't even Musashiden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    lol, TFF.

I totally just remembered a few people who should ring a few bells, pleasant or unpleasant.

Jordan, Kyle, Fun-Man. Oh, and Jordan's buddy who I can't remember what his old name was but he stuck with "Nix Hex" after me him and Jordan went 311-crazy. He had a robo avatar... nobody? Nobody? Damn.

If any of you remember Kyle, he brought me here, so direct your complaints to him .

Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?
    Thread killer extraordinaire since 4/20/01.
    Tumblr | Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Malahk Musashi View Post
    "Nix Hex" .
    An imposter !

Bananarama Call out to all the oldest members of TFF! Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Musa, you mentioned half the Emerald Knights right there. Anyone else remember Rinny and Simara, who both went off the deep end at one point, and took Kyle with them?

Then there was the IFS, spamming people... aka mine and cloud711's birthchild.

Oh and Cyan's alter egos, Dr. Ho and Hotek. Hilarious
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, I remember them... Simara used to be so cool and down to earth... then she got a severe severe case of sand in the vagina. I think the only member of the entire group who remained largely sane was Fun-Man, but even he kinda lost it.

Oh shit, I can't believe I didn't mention this.

The n00b-style RPB. I don't think I ever laughed so hard in my entire damn life. I totally want to pull off another one, but without TO it just wouldn't be the same. Him and his atomic flatus.

Tumblr | Twitter

I think you mentioned that towards the start of this thread, actually. You've certainly mentioned it before.

I think I part-took in it. Hilarity certainly ensued. I think there is a new one in chat gaming, too.

Back. For a while. Maybe.

By posting below this text you hereby pledge unquestionable servitude to Neo Necron

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure I have too. If not in this thread, surely somewhere else... the memory must live on! The new one is OK, but it lacks crucifix dildos and anal head submersion. A good mock RPB always needs moar depravity.

Tumblr | Twitter

Well tbh Rinny lost her mind, Simara was just caught up in the bullshit Rinny spewed resulting Simara getting tared with the same brush. Simara was a cool cat !

And hey i was one of the founder of them TFF aim chats and i never went insane !

Call out to all the oldest members of TFF! Rinoa.Heartilly's Avatar
    August 2002!! Thats about roughly 5 1/2 years, though my post count doesn't reflect, because I'm a lurker for the most part. I only post when a topic appeals any interest. Anyday now, I'll make it to 1,000 posts I swear it!

Its so much different now. I recognize only a few names and honestly, I'm not really brought up when Vets are. Its the life of a lurker lol.

Blog Entries
    Heh, well you gotta make a mark somehow. Like me for instance, I got known here for being both absolutely hilarious and rampantly emo at the same time. That, and I'm a raging stoner and everyone here knows it.

Then there's people like Pete who is an asshole, but a painfully funny asshole with no inhibitions.

Just being nice doesn't seem to get you noticed around here, and that's all I remember you as is nice ^_^.

Tumblr | Twitter

Blog Entries
    It's absolutely true. I have no shame.

Nix is a drunk Irishman.

Ecks is out of his damn mind, in the most awesome way possible.

And so on. I can go on.

R.H., You're the Long Island chick, to me at least. haha
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Call out to all the oldest members of TFF! Rinoa.Heartilly's Avatar
    Haha. Lol. Yeah and it was me an this kid Joe that are from LI, but he doesn't post here anymore. Boo. My real life twin sister is here too somewhere lurking under the name Lunasa, though she just joined the forums recently and well without my knowledge for a bit until I saw her SWBFII name pop up.

Good to know that I have a reputation for being nice lol. Nothing wrong with being a raging stoner or painfully funny asshole. They make the world go round. Its these kind of people that make the forum interesting. Normal people are so boring.

Che
    Oh my god I can't believe some of you still exist. Why are you still here?! Good to see familiar old faces.

ps: Hi.

Gingersnap Call out to all the oldest members of TFF! OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Brett?!!?

Oh jesus! How the hell are YOU?

Haha ohh.... TFF kids and their reputations. I'm not aware of any particular reputation of mine except that I too tend to be nice.

I'm still here because.... uh...
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

The Old Skool Warrior Call out to all the oldest members of TFF! LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Holy fuck. Seriously?

Oh kilo, you have some catching up to do. You've been surpassed in post count by a handful of people. Blame Merlin. He started it.

Hello, old-timers.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Che
    NO ONE surpasses me!

I doubt I can keep up with you young whipper snappers now. But I can certainly try! I'm seriously happy to see so many people I recognize still posting here.

I've actually been doing great. Still going to school and what not, having an epic time. Played FFXI for a few years, then picked up WoW for a few more years, finally quit a few months ago. Now I'm playing Smash Bros Brawl in my free time, and I'm in a sunday night indoor soccer open league. Life is gooood!

Have I missed any drama?

Blog Entries
    Well, it seems you entirely bypassed the whole Brotherhood of Doom thing. That was a lot of fun. A bunch of their ranks got butthurt over the botched results of an RPB and split. Cool guys though, most of em.

Tumblr | Twitter

Che lives?!

Wow. It seems like everyone has come back, sans maybe True Omega.

Blog Entries
    If True Omega, Heero, OmegaGear and cloud711 made comebacks, I'd be mighty surprised. It'd be great, but it might just be too much for now. They'd have to make me a mod again, then supermod, and then admin, start up SOLDIER, clan wars and then Nightshade would have to show up making promises of a new system. I'd probably wind up banning a lot of people, getting into a shitload of fights in the mod forum and calling out/getting called out by numerous people... sure it'd make things a lot more interesting, but I'm really not that bored anymore... and it isn't 2003, when all of this went down... and we're still talking about it.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    I also remember when Alex (now Bunny) and I got along really well back in those days, and there were two sisters here who's user names I can't remember, Ruby Light and another one... but Fluffy ended up dating Ruby I believe. o.o;;
    Ruby Light's sister ended up with her user name being Rain Lil last time she was here. She was PartTimeAngel long before that.

There wasn't much between Ruby and me. Her dad apparently didn't like the thought of her meeting some guy she had met online. He warned her that I was probably some pedophile. Damn... he actually got it right. Of course, not at all in the way he meant. I mean, she was even 16 at the time.

At least, that's how she said it went.

She ended up moving on. We're still kind of friends even though we barely even talk anymore. At least, I still consider her so.

Call out to all the oldest members of TFF! Whitney's Avatar
    Oh man. Hi, guys. I really miss a lot of you people, but my fuzzy memory only gives me vague ideas like, "He was super cute," and, "She was never a bitch," so forgive me if I don't remember too many specifics.

Reading everyone's posts here has been a crazy trip down memory lane, though.

Oh man. Old people: add me on Myspace and then tell me who the hell you are in a message.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitney View Post
    Oh man. Hi, guys. I really miss a lot of you people, but my fuzzy memory only gives me vague ideas like, "He was super cute," and, "She was never a bitch," so forgive me if I don't remember too many specifics.

Reading everyone's posts here has been a crazy trip down memory lane, though.

Oh man. Old people: add me on Myspace and then tell me who the hell you are in a message.
    Whitney! Its me, formerly El Uno Nut, Pancakes, and a myriad of other usernames. The El in my newest form is a helpful reminder. We used to talk a bit. Do you go to UNF? UCF disappoints me on a daily basis and I am looking for options.

I went to FSU for a year, and I've been out of college until I can figure out what the hell I want to do with mah life.

I thought you were a hot chick from your icon, but you are not. You're my super awesome friend the nut! I am very fond of you. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Whitney View Post
    I thought you were a hot chick from your icon, but you are not. You're my super awesome friend the nut! I am very fond of you. ^_^
    Thats my ex-wife-turned-girlfriend! And I am glad you called her hot, because Daniel (Anarchy) says all of my love interests look like boys.

How is FSU? I really cannot go to UCF another semester. Every day, my soul dies. For one, there are a lot of Republicans. For two, there are a lot of tourists.

Lots of Democrats in FSU, I'll tell you that. It's the center of government in FL, as you know, so most of the people who aren't students are on the state's payroll. Say what you want about political sides, people who want their jobs and work for the government are probably going to be on the liberal side of things.

I did pot for the first time with a bunch of College Democrats. ^_^

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast