Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Biggest turnoffs from opposite sex

Boxer of the Galaxy Biggest turnoffs from opposite sex Rowan's Avatar

Biggest turnoffs from opposite sex

I cringe even as I type this, But when a girl farts I immediatly become unnatracted to them. They could be the most attractive female in the world, I would want absolutly nothing to do with her. I have other turnoffs such as body hair, childish poking/body grabbing etc, but farting is where miss universe could become miss cya later. Is that strange? Whats your biggest turn off of the opposite sex?

Memento RK Biggest turnoffs from opposite sex Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Biggest turnoffs from opposite sex

I HATE clingy girls. No matter the situation. I have a bubble. If you pop it without permission, you have lost my respect for the day.

As for guys, my turn off is looks and their constant need for sex. If you don't look remotely sexy, you won't have my fullest attention. Simple. Another turn off is constant texting/the need to know what I'm doing all the freakin time. Pretty sure I haven't changed in the last 5 minutes. Why would you ask me again? I like to have a life without needing to look at my phone every two seconds. There's a reason I keep it on silent. Silent phone is a good phone. I also like my alone time. If you can't respect that, we probably won't get along for long.

Also smell. I hate it when a guy has bad bo. Deodorant works wonders. So does cologne. Use them wisely.

Kay I'm done
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

Blog Entries

Okay,

No fatties, no missing teeth, no huge honkers, no meth addicts, no bitches, no idiots, no bad breath, no basic bodily functions EVER in my presence. I decree that you shall hold to my standards of good looks, personal hygiene, and intelligence. If you do not measure up to my standards, than I shall banish you from my sight! BEGONE! In fact, but a bag over your head and a piece of tape over your mouth when you leave, so no one has to see or hear you, because certainly you are offensive to everyone else as well! Go live in a cave! You do not deserve to be a part of normal society! YA!! YA!! SCAT!

...Anyhoo....

Wuv, Yer Mom

Asking all the personal questions. Biggest turnoffs from opposite sex RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries

Lopsided ponytails turn me off I am a perfectionist so they have to be symmetrical.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

I would have to say abusive girls - believe it or not there are quite a few that i know of in my area. When i say abusive i'm referring to the ones who are constantly yelling out swear words to every person they pass on the street or ones who deliberately get into punch-ups for the adrenaline rush/impress someone.

Aside from that, i don't really have any other problems or turnoffs with girls - then again i rarely ever date so .....

Loner for Life
    Spoiler:
    My TFF Family:

My TFF girlfriend who hearts root beer - Chocobo_Lover 17
    My brother of honourable justice - Judge Magistrate
    My Canadian sister who travels the skies- R.Kyra
    My nameless brother of legend - Hero without a Name
    My brother, the Gunblade master - Lion Heart
    My supernatural sister of mysterious intrigue - belleZ

Stage Dives, High Fives. Biggest turnoffs from opposite sex Confession's Avatar

If like, they have to like say omg so many freaking times like omg I just can't freaking handle it!

I'mn going to have a bffffffffff like totally.

Anyway, that ditsy behavior is a major, MAJOR turnoff.

Also If a woman is taller then me (I'm 6'1) it's a no go zone.

But most of all. Now I love the whole hardcore metal scene, but girls with... Exotic piercings really grind my gears, No eyebrows or bullrings, lips is hot if it's not a lebret or on the top lip.

Wu Tang Killa Bee's, We On The Storm.

Gingersnap Biggest turnoffs from opposite sex OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Misogyny. If I get the impression that a man feels superior or entitled to me or any other woman by virtue of his genitalia, I am not interested. That's gross. Also, if he perpetuates the idea that relationships are no fun and aw man, bro, I gotta go out for a night with the boys because my girlfriend isn't any fun to hang out with.... rude. Going out for a night with friends and no significant other is fine and a great idea on occasion (I do it and encourage it myself). Doing it because beer commercials say it's cool to ditch your lady (lookin at you, Coors) is not.

Someone who gets angry easily is a turn off. In relationships, you inevitably have disagreements and I don't need someone freaking out every time there is one. When someone can discuss how they feel rationally and sympathize with what the other person is saying, those disagreements are over with way faster and we can get back to having sexytimes.

I don't want to be involved with someone who thinks they have to take care of me or that I should take care of them. I want a partner. We take care of each other. Mutual respect. Warmth. Someone who thinks of sex not just as a way to get off, but as a chance to savor another human being for who they are.

Men who treat women and relationships (and sex) well exist... and they are awesome (speaking from experience). Likewise for women treating men well. Or... men treating men well or women treating women well or whatever gender you're involved with, there are nice members of that gender out there. Thank god. Basically, almost all my turnoffs have to do with having a shitty ****in attitude.

And then I prefer someone who is active. I'm active. I exercise and eat well. I am drawn to someone who does the same. One doesn't need to have the "perfect" body - I certainly don't. But a commitment to a lifestyle of taking care of yourself is something I look for in a partner.

Smoking cigarettes turns me off. It means I'm going to worry about you if I date you and you are probably going to die relatively young if you keep it up. That makes me sad. I don't like to be sad.
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 09-01-2011 at 06:13 AM. Reason: lol
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

I invented Go-Gurt. Biggest turnoffs from opposite sex Clint's Avatar

I really hate when girls have dicks. That's a huge turnoff for me.

Crash Boom Bang Biggest turnoffs from opposite sex Lily's Avatar

Being a hypocrite, like if its ok for a smelly boy to fart, why the **** can't I? bahaha, seriously though;

Clinginess/jealousy/possesiveness I was seeing someone, nice enough guy, but he wanted to be with me like, every minute of the day, im like, dont you have friends?! I need my space

Im pretty laid back really, Il just call you a mingin git if you do something that is gross, like a beer fart or spitting.. greenies make me gag ):

Physically, have all your teeth and CLEAN them... its not hard

Oh I suppose things like drus I wouldnt be happy about, an ex of mine used to go to Raves and though I managed to get him to cut down, clearly we werent going to go anywhere because I just hated it.

If you're going to get drunk and be an abusive ****, don't drink. Pillock. Thats another ex tale.. urgh

Plyaing hard to get. well done **** 'ed now Im just bored, and now you've decided you know what you want. Too late. If you like someone just go with it if it works it works if it doesnt no harm done. All that NAHHHHH dont text or ring first, wait a few days etc... yes maybe when you were a silly little boy, but we are grown ups now.

That guy. Biggest turnoffs from opposite sex Hot Shot's Avatar

I hate clingy, jealous, stupid girls. Too many girls where I live (and I assume everywhere else) don't have a mind of their own, they just follow the crowd. They like the same music, fashion, beliefs and attitude as nearly every other girl. And I find a girl without hobbies or interests turn me off because it shows the lack passion or indiviuality because, for the most part, girls I know have no hobbies.

Oh, and no fatties

Asking all the personal questions. Biggest turnoffs from opposite sex RamesesII's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot View Post
    I hate clingy, jealous, stupid girls. Too many girls where I live (and I assume everywhere else) don't have a mind of their own, they just follow the crowd. They like the same music, fashion, beliefs and attitude as nearly every other girl. And I find a girl without hobbies or interests turn me off because it shows the lack passion or indiviuality because, for the most part, girls I know have no hobbies.

Oh, and no fatties
    Fat chicks need lovin too haha.

Serious post now, I hate girly girls ones that don't like to get dirty and won't go fishing or camping, the ones that sit there and polish their nails for half hour. I also hate short hair thats a no-no for me.

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't like "lads". Guys who have their mates around them all the time, constantly in communication with them, and would rather sit at home with a few cans of lager than cuddle with me with a nice movie. It's not so much those things that annoy me - I have nothing against a guy chilling with his mates - but it's the attitude. It's either chavy or snobby, and I hate it.

I also don't like girly-girls. "Like, omg, which colour should I paint my nails? How should I get my hair cut, and should I go bleach-blonde? OMAGAD, I'M OUT OF FOUNDATION. Why don't my straighteners work?! Eeeeek, there's a mouse! EEEEEEK, I HAVE HAIR ON MY VAGINA. OMG, I JUST DON'T KNOW ANY MORE!" I dislike shopoholics. I dislike dim-witted girls who're more concerned about a broken fake nail than their education.

Short hair bothers me on both guys and girls. I just don't like short hair, and like long, dark coloured hair (blonde is a no-no for me). Teeth is a given - they don't have to be pearly white and straight, but at least not blindingly yellow, really wonky or having a few missing. Spots turn me off too, and I know they're normal, but you can deal with them instead of leaving a big, yellow ball of pus or a sore, red lump on your face. Bad smells will have me running for the horizon before you can say scuba-dub-dub.

Don't even get me started on "txt tlk".

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! Biggest turnoffs from opposite sex Tallulah's Avatar

I do agree with the whole farts thing, Rowan. :/

My biggest turn-off is probably arrogance, a man who thinks he's all that, and when it all boils down to it, he is none but a coward and a fool. Also guys who blow hot and cold; all over you like a rash one moment, cold and distant the next, really p**s me off!
    "...For the stronger we our houses do build,
    The less chance we have of being killed." ~ William Topaz McGonagall (1830-1902)

Passing fair judgement Biggest turnoffs from opposite sex Judge Magistrate's Avatar

I agree with the farts Rowan, I know what you mean there.

I don't like girls who are dating more than one guy at a time. I feel offended once the news hits my ears, like I'm not good enough. Rude, curses to much, bossy, I think that's it, I may have more but I can't think right now.
    None shall escape judgement, all shall fall by my blade.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla
    Firefly-The Greatest Little Sister Ever
    Ruin-My bro working in the military
    Nickness89-My brother from another mother
    angelmarie190515-My mentor and greatest older sister
    A Hero without a Name- My brother in arms
    Raven Zecht-Herald of what is to come
    LadyWinchester-The mistress of light and dark

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Death Before Dishonor Biggest turnoffs from opposite sex Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hmm a few turnoffs

Bad teeth
    Bad Breath
    Too much body hair
    Fatties

Fatty is a big one for me. I work my ass off to keep my body in shape, so you can do the same f*cking thing. Facial looks themselves aren't that big of a turnoff for me. If I can connect with a slightly less attractive girl then I can date her.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

I invented Go-Gurt. Biggest turnoffs from opposite sex Clint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abel Nightroad View Post
    Fatty is a big one for me. I work my ass off to keep my body in shape, so you can do the same f*cking thing.
    Clear sign of a douche bag.

Blog Entries

If I can connect with a slightly less attractive girl then I can date her.
    ^That's the one that got me. How very generous of you.

All the same, don't call people douche bags.

Also I had no idea people cared so much about farts.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    ^That's the one that got me. How very generous of you.

All the same, don't call people douche bags.

Also I had no idea people cared so much about farts.
    It's a natural bodily function, but you can go all day without the need need to fart until you go on a date then they all bank up. Im catholic no sex before marriage and no farts before marriage.

Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

I'm fine with farting, but can't stand a girl with a constant foul odour. If a girl's that skinny I can see her skeleton, that's also a turn off as it makes me feel awkward around her as I'm a pretty big guy in every sense of the word. Oh and I can't stand a girl who constantly bitches to me about her girl pals, if there's so big a problem, why do you hang out? (It's surprisingly common).

Lastly, if there's a racial, sexual, sexual orientation or any other stupid prejudice that comes up constantly there'll be naught but friction with me and it won't end well. I've been sick of those kinds of attitudes for quite some time.
    victoria aut mors

Registered User Biggest turnoffs from opposite sex Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

To all those who seem to have an issue with farting, I hope your partner farts on your pillow and gives you pink eye. Seriously, what's wrong with farting? It's natural, hell it's like breathing for your arse. I can't believe anybody could be so shallow about something so natural.

I don't think I have many turn-offs. As long as you're a nice person who can make me laugh, then I could be attracted to you regardless of your looks. I'd prefer somebody with a bit of fat on them as opposed to a muscle-head or a super skinny guy. It's not that there's anything wrong with either of those, I think I'd just feel really self-conscious and uncomfortable around them. I'm not fat by any means, but I do have curves and I love them. And if a guy tried to make me feel bad about it or tried to pressure me into making myself skinnier, then he could **** right off.

I don't like really cocky or ignorant guys, or women really but yeah. Guys who like the sound of their own voice irritate me to no end, especially if you're in the middle of telling a story and then they flat out ignore you to start talking about themselves. My boyfriend does this on a rare occasion and I shout at him when he does, it just really annoys me.

Quote Originally Posted by Xana View Post
    To all those who seem to have an issue with farting, I hope your partner farts on your pillow and gives you pink eye. Seriously, what's wrong with farting? It's natural, hell it's like breathing for your arse. I can't believe anybody could be so shallow about something so natural..
    So is pissing/shitting and spitting, some things are ment to be done behind closed doors or out of sight. One slipping out is excusable, a constant flurry of farts is ****ing disgusting, i dont do it myself in front of the ladies (or anybody for that matter) and i would expect the same in return. Either its all ok or none of it is

I don't really have any turn offs, every person has their pro's and con's mentally and physically. Its finding the right balance, if that person makes no effort to be a good human and their cons far outweigh their pro's, then they are just assholes and i wont like them and will distance myself from them..

So i guess you could say im turned off by prejudice, selfish, insincere blabber mouths with no sense of humour. The sad thing is, in my experience, the above covers most women ive come in contact with too date. Good people are rare

In regards to the physical aspect, i go for women in or around my own weight/height, oh and being a good kisser is always a plus but im willing to take the time to teach

Registered User Biggest turnoffs from opposite sex Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post
    So is pissing/shitting and spitting, some things are ment to be done behind closed doors or out of sight. One slipping out is excusable, a constant flurry of farts is ****ing disgusting, i dont do it myself in front of the ladies (or anybody for that matter) and i would expect the same in return. Either its all ok or none of it is
    Oh I understand that fully, but to be immediately put off a person because he/she's farted is a bit silly lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Furore
    If a girl's that skinny I can see her skeleton, that's also a turn off as it makes me feel awkward around her as I'm a pretty big guy in every sense of the word.
    Oh, I see what you did there.

And man, I don't know. I'd be irritated if a boyfriend intentionally farted AT me... which has never happened. But if one slips out I'm not gonna be like "you FUCKING animal!" I really don't care and I'd hope we could laugh about it. And I'd hope that if one slipped out of me, he'd still find me sexy. Because I am. And **** 'em if they can't take a fart.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

LISTEN HERE!

Boxer of the Galaxy Biggest turnoffs from opposite sex Rowan's Avatar

I dont think it makes me an ignorant person for not liking farts. I would never fart in front of my friends or family or girlfriend, as I find it as disgusting if I do it in front of them as if they did it in front of me. Another thing I find a turn off is girls who use sex toys. In no way do I feel inadequate since my experiences with my girl (who doesnt use them by the way) have been incredible and better than anyone ive been with. The idea that a girl needs a 9 inch didlo and vibrating rings to get herself off seems a little on the slutty side. Excuse me if you enjoy doing so, this is just my opinion. I realise its harder for some girls to get off than others, but I personally deem them to be unessasary. Hope I didnt offend anyone.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I laugh when someone farts. It's completely natural, and it's even more funny if it looks like they've tried not to fart and it just slips out, or if it's a reeeaaaaaalllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy long one.

It only becomes a turn off for me if it ****ing stinks to high heaven, or if they follow through.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

The British Guy. Biggest turnoffs from opposite sex Robbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Embrace the stink, feel the love.

For me turnoffs are girls who wear tracksuits hen the only excersise they do is standing up, now i'm a lazy guy but at least i'm not constantly dressed for sporty things, Chaviness is a huge one, too much make-up kinda gets to me aswell i i'd prefer a girls natural features, well mostly.

Big tattoos on a girl little ones are really ****ing hot, but big tattoos i do not like.
    I really like most girls smiles so if i can make you laugh a lot your gorgeous, cool non-bitchy girls (i know what i mean)
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

Blog Entries

Everyone has turned the foot now that someone has presented a conflicting opinion. As I said before I am deeply Christian and believe being pure until I am united in holy matromony to my betrothed.
    That means no intercourse and no bodily liquids passed between us, we aren't even allowed to see each other naked.

The same goes for uncouth bodily functions that includes burping, nose picking, scratching, sneezing and even blowing ones nose.
    My betrothed has to be perfect in every way so her loins can produce perfect children, and she dare not fall from her pedistal

Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Women in general are my turn ons. I love the ladies. Until they start bitchin......... kidding.

Nagging is always a labido killer.

Bad posture is disgusting and takes away from the beauty that is the female body. Shows low self esteem or just lazyness. A woman that walks tall, shoulders straight, and head up can make my blood boil.

Low selfesteem is always a no no. I am super confident so second guessing and down grading ones self is a mojo downer. Not a fan of a woman who can't be comfortable in their own skin.

Ugly feet or feet in general creep me the hell out. Makes me shutter thinking about them.

Poor hygene is a one way ticket out of the bedroom.

Umm this is the short list. Add incompetance,k sexism, argumentativeness, hateful nature, mean to kids, improper lawn care down there, and short finger nails and that sums up the short list.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

The Persistent Flourish Biggest turnoffs from opposite sex Alice's Avatar

Lack of self-esteem and/or confidence. I don't mind it so much when it's in small doses, but seeing it constantly thrown around in nearly every conversation does start bothering me, especially when the person in question has nothing to really complain about in comparison to some other people's lives.

Also when they continuously go on about how they're the most amazing person in the world. Not meaning 'I'm a kind generous person', I mean those who say 'I'm so frickin' awesome and everybody loves me awwww yeah' and being completely serious.

Maridia

People who think too high or low of themselves bother me. I think people should have some humility about themselves, but not think they're gods gift either.

When girls think they're their fathers little princess and then the world has to treat them the same. It doesn't really fly with me.

The total package girl. When you talk to someone and they tell you how by 27 they'll be married with a lavish wedding. But by 30 they want 2 kids, 1 boy and girl. And they'll say how much their kid looks like them. When it fact it just looks like a baby. It actually disgusts me to hear that. I don't want children, marriage maybe. But even so I never think that by 30 I have to be settled with the one. Whatever happens happens, you can't predict life. Don't even try.

Girls who make claims about being an independent woman. You have a vagina and are working like adults should. I have a penis and am doing the same. I don't feel compelled to make a big deal of it. Neither should you.

Smokers no, drugs no, drinking, nothing more than occasionally. Everydayers I've served almost 5 years and it's a nasty habit.

Lastly I just want someone who's self motivated. I don't care if they aspire to make the best team of Blastoise in Pokemon blue. That's all well and good! But it's something. So many people waste their lives doing nothing but hating their job and hoping to hit on the Mega Millions. But never crave anything in life other than to be lazy. So a hobby and drive are a welcome bonus.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast