Thread: The best/worst years of school

アズテオル The best/worst years of school Azuteor's Avatar

The best/worst years of school

Elementary school kinda sucked. I did average academically despite not caring about academics, but that changed in middle school when I learned how to study. I spent 1st grade in a Catholic school in Virginia and I hated going there. The school was always dusty, which was bad considering that I had allergies at the time. My snot flowed like the Nile River to the point that I needed to carry a pack of tissues with me or use my shirt if there were no tissues available. I remember a girl saying, "eww," when she saw the goods hanging from my nostrils. This was nothing compared to the rest of this post.

After that, I stayed in Guam and spent 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and a part of 5th grade. For four years, I had the same crazy bus driver who would shout at us for no apparent reason and making every kid on the bus relatively paranoid. Before driving, he would walk up and down to check if anyone was carrying anything they weren't supposed to bring. I still don't see the harm of playing your Gameboy on the bus considering that it's an hour to and from school. Everyone had to look out for each other as well as find different ways of hiding our games.

Speaking of Gameboys, I got scammed into giving this one fat kid my GBC with Pokemon Yellow believing that he'd give me Pikablu or Yoshi. He said that he'll need to have it for a day since the cheat would take a long time to do. After a week has passed, I soon realized that he lied and simply stole my GBC. I kept telling him to give it back, but he simply ignored me and lied about it being "his." He had it for a month! What a douche! I ended up getting it back after telling my Youth Center counselor and parents.

In the first few weeks of 5th grade, the class was split into two groups to work on our group projects. I was leaning across the table talking to my group and I just so happened to have a part of my underwear showing. One of my classmates screamed out, "Hey Miguel! Say hello to crack!" The entire class started laughing.

I spent the rest of 5th grade in TN. I had a teacher that looked and talked like a witch. She was really uptight. The popular dude in our class and I got screamed at in front of the class for finishing the class assignment early before she gave directions. The poor guy started hyperventilating and crying outside the classroom since he never got in trouble before. She chewed us out, told us to change our cards from green to yellow, and I didn't care since I was already done for the day. Thanks, but we can read the directions on the paper just fine. Having two girls fight over me all year made up for that. Woot.

Middle school was alright, but I had to deal with bullies. This one dude started picking on me because the girl he had a crush on liked me instead. He basically did what any stereotypical bully would do. The first time he did it, I was almost on the verge of crying, but I just sucked it up. The second time occurred during gym and he kept punching me on the shoulder. Even though it hurt a little bit, I ignored it and walked off. He left me alone after that. On both incidents, the teachers saw everything, but they didn't do anything to help me out. What the hell?

Anyways, got any stories to tell?

what are your best/worst memories of school?
    Last edited by Azuteor; 01-22-2011 at 12:38 PM.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: The best/worst years of school

I got a few... ^^;

Primary school sucked. I attended two in my local area. The first one I went to I wasn't at for very long - probably a couple of months at best. There were a lot of things that were wrong with the place (lack of staff on duty during break times tend to lead to many accidents), I couldn't fit in, and apparently the teachers were always going off on maternity leave. The later was a problem for my grandmother, who'd walk all the way around to the school to drop me and my brother off, only to have to take us home again because there were no staff.

So mum enrolled me at another school. It's a Church of England school, and it wasn't my mother's first choice because she didn't like the idea of me and my brother being pounded with religion everyday (despite her being religious at the time). My reception teacher wasn't really nice to me - I'd always be playing with the wrong toy, drawing the wrong picture, not engaging with the other kids, etc... there was always a problem. I found a ladybird in the playground once and I thought it was cute, and some older kid called Patrick came up and killed it. I was upset, and I got shouted at for being upset... I was only about four or five.

Me and my brother both had it hard at that school. There was a lot of bullying, and no one really paid close attention to it. My brother had two friends, Ian and Paul, who I'd sometimes hang out with when I had no one else as the friends I made didn't seem to be friends for very long as they eventually became more popular. I had one friend, who has the same name as me, who pretty much was my friend from early on in my time at that school and my secondary school. But we used to argue lots because we had different interests, and we'd always end up accusing each other for "using" each other.

I had this really nice teacher for about two years while I was at school called Ms Jones. She was so supportive, and shared my love at the time for Egyptology. She brought lessons to life, and was always so encouraging. She made me feel confident, and eventually I ended up in the bullies "good books". Not for long. Something happened when I was playing with one of them called Shubby, and the next day his mother is around the school looking for my blood. I just remember this huge African lady come storming up to me, screaming her head off about me being racist, while Ms Jones tried to restrain her. I was ****ing petrified. There was this huge class discussion about what happened, and I didn't have a bloody clue as to what HAD happened. Word was out about me being a racist, everyone - even my friends I'd had for years - hated me, and I didn't know why. Two weeks of non-stop name calling, fights, tormenting, etc. Even Ms Jones didn't know what to make of me.

Eventually I broke down at home, and mum came up to the school the next day to speak with Ms Jones, and we had another class meeting. This time, she pushed Shubby to tell everyone what I'd done - something that SHOULD have been done the day I was confronted by his mother. Apparently, I called him "stupid", and he took great offence and thought I was being racist to all black people. Ms Jones had a word with him and his mum, who tried to apologise to me and my mum. Then Ms Jones came to me, half in tears, saying how sorry she was as well. I forgave her, but with everyone else, I just went back to the shadows with my drawings and books.

My Year 6 teacher wasn't nice to me. He had his class favourites, and would always sneer at me when he mentioned or praised them. That was upsetting. Life went on. Halfway through the year, there was a class trip to Kench Hill - those of you in the UK may or may not have heard of it and/or even been there. It was fun. Until the both of us were on the rope assault course at the end of the playground. He was jumping up and down on it, and shouting at me to get a move on. I was ****ing scared of falling off because he wasn't jumping on it lightly - I was jumping on it without even trying! Then, the next evening, it was my job to tidy the girls dorm while everyone went down to eat. I found this girls CD player on the floor, so I put it under her pillow so that it didn't get lost or damaged. Two of the other girls came in the room and asked about it, so I told them where I'd left it. I was none the wiser. Little more than half an hour later, I'm being confronted by the owner of the CD player, the two girls and my Year 6 teacher for stealing. Wtf. He was talking about getting me on the coach to go home the next day and shit, and I ran into Ms Jones who sorted it all out for me. Worst part was, the two girls who'd set me up weren't even threatened with going home early... -_-

When the SATs tests got closer, my Year 6 teacher sneered at me more and more, I got into trouble more and more, and I was beyond stressed. Mum helped me revise at home, I did the tests a week later, and spent the following week in fear of getting my results back. When he opened them up infront of the class, he asked who'd like there's to be read to the whole class. I CLEARLY said I didn't want the the class to know how bad I'd done, but he sneered and read them out anyway. You should have seen the bastards face! It went from a sneer, to confusion, to shock, then he looked at me and gave me my results - I'd gotten some of the highest grades in the class! I was happy to wipe that sneer off his face.

Secondary school was much better than primary school. I was still the quiet kid who sat with her book at the back of the classroom, got on with the work, didn't have many friends, etc... but I was mostly left alone by bullies. I'd made a few more friends and we got along great. A girl called Jodie joined my class, and she's mostly blind, so me and my other friend used to look after her. Summer came, and we didn't see her for six weeks, and when we got back, she'd made some other friends... which was cool, but then she started being a real bitch to me and my friend. Which isn't cool considering the amount of time we'd given up to help her around and do her work. Anyway, she eventually left us alone, and went on to pursue a music career. Maybe you'll hear about her in a few years.

Year 9 came along, and I was moved into a lower Maths class because my teacher thought I could do with making some friends. Nothing changed, really. I was still sitting at the back of the classroom and getting on with it. One lesson, I was really struggling on some extension work, and the girl infront of me showed me how to do it. Ella. We became friends, and then close friends. By Year 10, we were hanging out at lunch time, much to the dismay of my other friends who for some reason liked having me around to pester. Shortly, a rumour appeared about me and her being lesbians. Seriously... there were about a hundred and fifty girls in my year, and that was the BEST they could come up with?

I'm glad me and Ella became friends. I'd never had a friend who didn't judge me for the way I was and my choices, but was always there to back me up when I needed some help. We used to revise for GCSEs together, and I don't think I'd have done as well as I did without her help and support - if I'd stayed with my other friends, I'd have more detention slips to my name than GCSEs.

My tutor was also an amazing woman. She was way better than Ms Jones in some ways, and we were close and used to talk a lot. Her and my mum were friendly too. She gave me more support than I really needed, and I loved her as my teacher. Brilliant woman. My Head of Year was a strong and inspirational woman too. She'd offered many of my year support. She developed cancer, and was quite poorly. She still made the hour train journey and came into school everyday though, because she loved her job and seeing us everyday. There was one time when my whole class was being horrible to my tutor, so I shouted at them and stormed out the classroom. Sure, it was probably a really stupid move, but I was happy knowing that my teachers knew I was on their side. My tutor came up to me in the library that evening, as I spent extra time behind to use the computers (anything to keep me away from home at the time... things weren't so great), and pretty much said she admired me for what I'd said and done, but that I shouldn't let things get to me so much. My Head of Year, who'd heard about what had happened, came up to me in the hallway during an after school thing I was helping with, and said that she was proud of me. I almost cried right there infront of her (I'm almost welling up now).

The week before Christmas in Year 11 was horrible. It started okay. But there was this one morning when things were very, very different. Teachers looked glum, and had been called to an emergency staff meeting. I had a bag full of Christmas cards to give to some of my teachers and friends, so the first thing I did was make my way there to see if I could catch any of the teachers before they went up to their rooms. I was told to wait at my tutor room. About ten minutes later, my whole year was called down to an emergency assembly. Everyone's thinking "what did we do THIS time?" as we were the worst year to ever walk the halls, and we were a little confused. We all sat down, and one of the teachers at the side just burst into tears and ran out of the hall. By this point, we're panicking. Then we got told the news that our Head of Year had died overnight. Most of the room burst into tears. My heart sank, but I couldn't cry. I didn't believe it. I'd seen her just a few days before, and she looked "okay" for someone in her condition, and I still had her Christmas card to give her in my bag... =(

Rest of the year was a blur of grief and GCSE revision. NRA came, but it kind of sucked. We'd been told of plans for a boat party on the Thames, but that was cancelled. The dance floor was taken up by the popular girls in the school who thought that they were really something, the chocolate fountain tasted like... watered down chocolate crap, and everyone kind of said their goodbyes and left.

EDIT:

College was amazing. Wasn't as great as my secondary school, but I had a lot of fun in those two years. First day was really scary - I'd gone from the top of one school to the bottom of another in what felt like a second. I knew no one. I recognised a few people from my primary school all those years later, and a couple of girls from secondary school though. I wasn't really in the position to go and hang with them though - not only is that the chickening out option, but I didn't see eye to eye with them. I made my friend friend when I was buying some grapes in the cafeteria, a girl from my class. When we first started, my class had twenty-one students in it, and only three of us were girls. So that was scary as well.

But I quickly got along with the boys just as well as I got along with the girls. In fact, I got along with the boys waaay better than the girls (not in a flirty way - just a friend way - years of being a tomboy paid off, haha). We used to go down to this football pitch at lunchtimes with our lunch. The park keeper used to lend us a football. Before we played football, we used to hang out in the swing park area. It's mainly just for kids, but we had fun. One day we had a little too much fun I think, and the park keeper said we couldn't go in there any more, so that's when he started lending us a football. I have many videos on my phone from when we used to go there, most of them consisting of us spinning around on the merry-go-round really fast after we'd had lunch, haha.

One lunch break, my friend saw a girl who he really liked. So we were teasing him. He wanted to badly get up and ask her out, so he was asking us what he should say, if he should or not, if he had stuff in his teeth, etc... and just as he was halfway to her table, this HUGE, HENCH dude came out of nowhere and started talking to her, and gave my friend this really evil look. It was so funny, and we were at the table crying with laughter under the table as he walked back to us. We then got curious as to if this guy was her boyfriend - the look he gave was really protective. So we kind of followed discretely. Eventually, the girl noticed something funny was going on, so we dropped it.

Our lunch times in the second year were much shorter, so we couldn't go to the park. So we used to make our fun on the college grounds, or to and from the shop at lunch time. We started bringing cards in, and playing card games in the cafeteria. It became a trend with everyone else too, and everyone started playing. For some reason, we were cool for playing card games, and we got a lot of people joining us at the table. A few times a week, we were being chatted up by the lower year. Security got annoyed with us eventually because gambling isn't aloud on site... even though it was a harmless card game to us. So we stopped, but sneaked the cards out every now and then.

Stress hit us very much in the last month. There was a week in which I was barely sleeping to get the work done. Full work from 9am to 6pm, not including journey times. Then I'd do more work at home. I was surviving on Subway meal deals and Relentless energy drinks, sleeping a maximum of five hours a night, and by the end of it, my hands were so badly cramped up from all the fast typing AND amount of typing, I considered a change in career plans. The world cup was also on during that week. Yes, England sucked this year, but we were still allowed to have the games going on in the back of the class on a tv or radio. It boosted spirits a little.

Whew... sorry for the long post. I'd make it longer, but gaah. Too much to type and too much to read for you guys (if you're not put of by me or the length lol). ^^;

EDIT: Longest post I think I've done... x.x
    Last edited by Unknown Entity; 01-22-2011 at 11:51 AM.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Bananarama The best/worst years of school Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Honestly, my worst memories of school were when I was accused of raping a girl, during my sophomore year in college. The fact of the matter was that we were both drunk as shit, and that she had wanted it as badly as I had, despite the fact that she was a virgin. She was actually my gf for a few years, from 2005 to 2007. She was also ****ing psychotic, and really tried to ruin my life, and ultimately wound up cheating on me. Oddly enough, SHE was never the one to actually say anything about me doing anything wrong though. It was always all of my ex friends, who all wanted the girl at one point or another.

That"s what made everything so damn difficult and complicated. We were both drunk; she was a freshman and a virgin, but definitely wanted it. All of her friends sided against me, and claimed that I had raped her, and was a scumbag, and had really let me believe that for a long while. Hardest point of my life, especially since they would do ****ed up things to not only me, but her as well. Now I'm stronger than ever
    Last edited by Pete; 01-24-2011 at 12:02 AM.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Ah, the school years.
    There was kindergarten to begin with which was quite fun (at this point it was mostly stupid shit like fingerpainting as opposed to the real work I've heard is done now) and I met a grade 6 kid named Damien who caught the same bus. Awesome guy, gave me some of his doubles of basketball trading cards as to a 5 year old they seemed pretty cool. They were pretty much the 1995 version of pokemon cards. Sadly primary school is kindergarten to grade 6, so I never again saw him after that year.
    Grades 1 through 6 I wasn't too fond of. A teacher who must've been a bit slow or something talked to me about my medication out loud in class. Despite my condition being high functioning, I got a lot of crap about it as your average kid doesn't know jack about neurological conditions. I did decently, took a bit of bullying which toughened me up and made some friends - most of them outside the school, two I made in school ended up being ratbags later on. Then again, one has become one of my better friends these days - top bloke, currently in Uni to become a teacher.

Fast forwards to high school and I was once again feeling fairly withdrawn. I hung with a few kids from my own grade for the first few years, but we all ended up going our separate ways after some time. I think I have most of them on facebook, but that's about as much as I hear from them these days. Oh and I had an awesome science teacher - we even brewed our own beer one time and he said we could drink it from the beakers if we wanted, despite us being underage. I was game, most weren't. Considering it was overfermented it didn't taste half bad. Much to my dismay he ended up dying fairly young of cancer around grade 9 or 10 I believe.

The best years were certainly the last few. I ended up hanging with a few other guys who didn't really fit in elsewhere (one of which was my friend from primary school) in an out of bounds area - most areas were devided by age and our little group accepted pretty much anyone, most people just hung with us temporarily (or if they needed protection, my past made me vehemently against bullies and I wasn't the type who really respected the rules). Me and three others made up the core of the group I suppose, and it's they I still see most often after finishing. One is becoming a teacher as I mentioned, one is into cars and kicking ass in proper poker tournaments and the other is sadly addicted to Runescape of all things so I rarely hear from him.

I think one of the stories which really fed my high school reputation was where I told off a teacher for picking on another student, helped her with her 'punishment' and then when the teacher suggested I should walk home I did just that - walked the 17km home and snorted with laughter at the displeasure evident on several of the faculty's faces the next school day. Bloody Catholic schools, eh?
    victoria aut mors

Registered User The best/worst years of school Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hmm... Infants school was good (I think that's Elementary to yanks). Well, what I can remember of it anyway. Back then we were all just kids, nothing really mattered other than colouring books and hop scotches, a wonderful time. Hehe.

Primary school was a bit crap, I didn't have many friends, I had one best friend who is now actually insane (in a literal sense, she has several mental issues including being a compulsive liar) and a couple of other friends. I was mainly in my own world during primary to be completely honest so I don't remember much of that either even though it was only like 6 years ago.

Right then. High school. What can I say about that lovely jubbly piece of heaven. /End sarcasm. Ugh, I can't stand High School. Suddenly you grow these things called boobs, hips and an ass and all girls can't stand you and boys want to objectify you. Fun fun fun. Year 7 wasn't too bad, although I got bullied a little bit because of the music I was into. But I wasn't alone in it, I had my group of friends who were also picked on too, including my wonderful friend Kris who's been there for me since then. At one point one of my best friends at the time got accused of being racist and we were literally chased out of the school by a herd of 50 people at least. It was horrible, one of the scariest moments of my life. And no, my friend wasn't being racist. Just some silly little kid being an idiot. Year 8 was pretty much the same, although by the end of it, I broke friends with the girl who was accused of being racist. Turns out she was an arse hole, she did a lot of shit. I won't go into it.

Year 9 was the best year of my school life. I had two best friends who at the time were amazing, and I was just generally really, really happy. I'd started doing my GCSEs, everything was just brilliant. A wonderful year. Then in the summer holidays everything turned a bit sour. Found out my boyfriend of a few months had slept with his ex, and because I chose to stay with him (huge mistake) I lost those two best friends. I had an enormous argument with my mum and ended up leaving home to live with my dad because of it. School got pretty shitty, I gained a lot of weight, I became somewhat distant towards my friends, and far too dependent on my boyfriend. School was horrid during this period. And then a rumour got started about me saying that I gave my boyfriend a blowjob and had to get rushed to hospital because I was allergic to his sperm. Oh the creativity in kids these days.

Year 11... it's been okay so far, kinda crap but I'm dealing with it better. I broke up with that boyfriend. A really great move, smartest thing I've done in a while. This has had a positive effect on my school life, I think. 'Cause now I'm more outgoing and wanna be more friendly to people, and I've realised that boys aren't everything and that just 'cause I was scared of not having him there doesn't mean I should keep him there, 'cause he treated me like utter shit. I failed Maths after my second go at the exam, which is painful. But it's okay, I'll try again and I'll get it this time. I just need to get over my fear of exams. They make me extremely nervous. D: haha. Also, another rumour got started about me this year that I had sex with a guy in that boyfriend's bed. Which is completely false. But I laughed it off.

I have a couple of months left of school and then I'll finally be done with it forever, and then I'll be moving onto college. Oh how simpler life will be. I hope. >.<

The best/worst years of school rJ floW's Avatar

In Junior kingergarten I had the class lead of happy face stamps...........

My graduating year of the leading university of my country my professor shook my hand during the ceremony and said "It's amazing you made it"

Everything in between was the best...

*THE FINAL THOUGHT*

Many think school sucks and cant wait to get into real life, but let me tell you, school is the best part of your life, so do what you can and live life to its fullest before you have a real life to take care of bills, family, and your own responsibilities

SCHOOL ROCKS!!!!!!!!

PS....Drink Beer!!! Or else you'll end up on MTV!
    Last edited by rJ floW; 01-24-2011 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Because!
    tHe ChOsEn
    rJ floW
    .EcKS.
    Lionhart2001 aka Pete
    LocoColt04
    Telegraph aka Calamity Taco
    Neo Necron
    OceanEyes28
    Usagy
    This is why bitches love me

Human crack in the flesh, im the last of the best, one word to describe me? Spectacular yes"-Juelz Santana-

Blog Entries

Some of my fondest memories are from Grade School. The innocent, simple time of my life when I had the fewest responsibilities. Field trips were always fun, to places like OMSI and various play productions. Kinda sucked when most of my friends moved away, and towards the end, I realized that the other kids thought I was really weird and slow and picked on me a little. Which led to...

...Middle School sucking. I got really shy and hardly talked to anyone at all. Had no friends, except a few, though we didn't hang out outside of school. I also remember other middle schoolers as being these little hellion children who tried to talk like adults and were ridiculously rebelious. Basically, all the BS I thought was supposed to happen in High School happened then instead. No one picked on me much save a few. At one point in 8th Grade, I almost failed my science class because all I'd do is read my books.

High School turned into a happier time. Started hanging out with most of the people I hang out with today. Gained back a bit of my self confidence then and did drama and choir, that was a lot of fun. Junior year, my grades started suffering a bit again, because I had Spanish and Precalculous, I think. Some damn math that was hard. Barely made it out of those alive. Senior year was probably my favorite, though; it was the easiest. Think I only had like 5 classes the second term, and I came to school at like 9 AM every day instead of 7:30. Maybe later. Got straight A's the first term, though, and pretty good grades the next, which started a pattern that led into college.

College had its ups and downs. It was weird going there without most of my friends there too, but there were a few familiar faces there. I had some really easy terms, but also a couple fairly difficult ones. One term was Triggonometry and Macro Biology, which were fuckin' hard for me. Triggonometry because I'm bad with Math anyway, and Macro Biology because the professor wanted you to write the answers in a very specifica manner, so even if you wrote the write answer, you'd often get the question wrong because it wasn't how he wanted it. I'm also pretty sure that you didn't get half credit for half-right answers, so... There was also this Health class that occured over two weekends. The weeks I went to that class, I had no days off. By the end of the term, I did not study for my Trig final at all; I just wanted out of there. Ended up getting 40 out of 120 on that final, but I still got a C overall. Which means I probably could've pulled a B out of that class.

Also thought I was going to get a C in that Macro Biology class. Those were the two worst grades I got while still in college. There was also this Biology class that I was afraid I'd get a C in, but I pulled a B out of it somehow. A very difficult B to get, too; I worked hard in that class. That class also started at ass in the morning. (Think I had another one that started around then too, but it was a joke. The prof. would assign reading materials, but all we did was discuss them in class; there was hardly ever any writing involved. One day, clearly no one had read anything, and he was like, "I hope you've all read this..." And that was it, lol.)

So yeah, College was actually mostly cool. Some day, I hope to go to University, when I have a clear idea of what I'm going to study, and the motivation to apply to a school and financial Aid. I have a transfer degree, so... Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Registered User The best/worst years of school sayian's Avatar
    Blog Entries

well.... my case was a lil different than most ppls... from kindergarden to 12 grade iv been to 13 different schools,,, iv had alot of good years but the thing that sucked the most was me keeping any kind of friendship was impossible... met too many ppl and been too many places to remember anything but like a few that stuck out the most... it was still fun though for the most part

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth The best/worst years of school Xanatos's Avatar

When it comes to school, last two years of elementary would be the worst period for me. First of all, I was the new kid in town, secondly, I was unfortunate to be in class with most ignorant people I've ever seen, teachers included. You can say I was bullied on psychological level as my intelligence was constantly insulted, those who have seen a movie called Idiocracy should know have I felt. There was only one guy in entire school who shared the same interests as me, unfortunately he died right before he was to leave that damn place. What really pissed me of though, was seeing all those who made fun of him pretending to care at his funeral.

Highschool on the other hand was completely different experience, best time of my life actually. When we were about to graduate, the entire squad of professors, including the head master came to our class, and said one, and one thing only "this school has never, nor it shall ever see a better generation". Our class was supposed to be some sort of experiment, throw in "geeks", along with biggest "delinquents", and see what happens. Not many expected to see us get along, but that's what exactly happened. We were officially the worst class in our highschool's history, though we had decent grades, more or less. It's beyond me how none of us was actually expelled, the shit we did...thing is, when I talk about it, people think that I'm either lying or exaggerating. There were no groups, the entire class was united, we did shit together, and studied together, I guess that's why we were liked. I was fortunate to have great friends beside me, who may not share the same interests as me, but respect me nevertheless, professors who may be strict, but all in good fate...

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Elementary school was badass from 3rd grade to 5th grade. I don't remember 2nd grade, or 1st and Kinder when I was in California.

Middle school, was ballin 7th and 8th grade, I don't remember much of 6th, it kinda sucked though.

Then there's my High School, good ol CHEYENNE! My freshmen year was so bad, if I told my parents what I witnessed I would have been transferred to another school. I got to witness, gang brawls, fights where people get their heads rammed into shard concrete walls, heads rammed into metal bars, lockers. I've seen 1 hit KO's, I've seen people get jumped. Every week at our football games......CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP. Every, EVERY week.

Not to mention all the girl fights, hair pulling, blood everywhere, like 10 extensions on the ground. Also there used to be a lot of food fights.
    Last edited by loaf; 03-04-2011 at 03:01 PM.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

K-6 I went to a Catholic school that forced religion down your throat and made you go to church two days a week. I hated it. I had two friends in my time there, one left after 2nd grade, the other halfway through 4th. After that I constantly got into fights.

7th was spent at an "International Studies" magnet public middle school. I'm white, and I was far and away the minority. Hated that school.

First month of 8th was at a Computer magnet public middle school in the worst part of the city where I was one of four white kids. I left at the start of the second month because I got into a fight with a gang of black kids.

The rest of 8th grade was spent at Lutheran school, where again I had THEIR religion shoved down my throat and forced to go to church once a month.

Freshman/Sophomore year were at the high school associated with my first middle school, where you have to take a foreign language. I left because, again, I got sick of being one of a dozen American white kids in the school and dealing with ****tards who didn't want to be there, caused trouble out the ass, yet authority figures wouldn't expel them. The school was about 52% black 40% Bosnian and the rest Indian/Middle Eastern/white. The Bosnians and the black kids, literally, had wars.

Junior/Senior year I went to Gateway Institute of Technology magnet public high school. Studied comp sci there, took programming, etc.... halfway through my senior year, because I went to a diff. high school, I was told I wasn't graduating on time, since I needed summer school for half a credit, and that because a few stupid assholes had walked the stage 4 years in a row for only needing a credit or two that they "promised to get in summer school" they no longer allowed you to walk the stage with your class if you needed summer school. I dropped out in early 2004, got my GED, and went on to a community college that I've been going to off and on since 2006.

Needless to say, every year of my academic career has sucked. If I'm not bored to death because the classes are easy, I'm annoyed to shit by the jackasses I have to put up with who think it's some huge joke. At my current community college, I loathe taking gen ed classes, because it's like I'm back in high school. A bunch of stupid ****ers who don't want to be there, but get to go for free because they're "underprivileged" and just **** off all day every day. Problem is, I can't afford a real university, and student loans are not an option; I don't need a house's worth of debt coming out of school.

And people wonder why I'm so damn cynical.

Note: I'm not racist, I've had plenty of friends in my time who were not white. However, I do stereotype, and that's because of my experiences in these schools. If you don't want to be stereotyped, don't act like the stereotypical (insert race here). I also hate plenty of white people.
    Last edited by Sean; 03-05-2011 at 12:12 PM.