Thread: The best thing that you have in your life.

The best thing that you have in your life.

Hellow everyone, i created this thread to know the different things or most best things that you had.

(of course besides of playing FF)

Memento RK The best thing that you have in your life. Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: The best thing that you have in your life.

The best things I've had are friends. Especially the ones that are in my life right now. I'd be lost without them. Including the people I've met online and so on.

Next would be my career path and goals. I do what I love and I love what I do. I'm glad to have found my passion.

Next would be my job. If I didn't work at the gym right now, I would have probably gained more weight then I already have. I am working on losing it again. Probably about 20 lbs. ;/

If you're looking for material items, I would have to name my house. I can't imagine living on the streets. And My blackberry. I LOVE my blackberry.
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

Arachnie Suicide The best thing that you have in your life. ChloChloAriadne's Avatar

I'm going to go ahead and say that vodka's about the best thing in my life.

Best of all, when I drink it I forget that it's the best thing around. ;p
    I've been on this site since 2006 woah

Crash Boom Bang The best thing that you have in your life. Lily's Avatar

It's currently peapod seasons

Peapods are the best thing in my life at the moment. I would sell my child for peapods. Not the cat though.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My closest friends. Three people, and my dog. I honestly don't know what I'd do if I lost any of them, and just thinking about loosing one of them brings tears to my eyes. Victoria from here has been my rock for the last two or so years, and has helped me through so much. More than she probably should have, and has had to put up with me for that long. Deserves a medal for that alone lol. My best friend, Ella, I met at school. First friend I've ever had who was on the same wavelength as me, and who I could be myself around. And Joseph from here too, who has got me through some tough times too, and has put the "a" in "awkward" in many of our conversations.

Then you have my Rolo. He's always around to give me a cuddle. He loves them. I love them. We both win. His fur has probably soaked up a lot of tears too. He is my best friend because he is literally ALWAYS here... and gives me cute little kisses on the tip of my nose. <3

I love them all.

As for material items... Probably my laptop and my PS3. But they're nothing compared to my friends and family.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Best thing in my life. hm. lol. um.

let me see.....

Probably having the ability to think abstractly? conceptually?... something like that.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

#LOCKE4GOD The best thing that you have in your life. Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The best thing in my life is oxygen. Without this chemical, I would die. Therefore, I value it above all else, including, but not limited to, my education, my friends, my family, my material possessions, sex, and my employment. However at too little or too great a concentration, it would kill me. Therefore, I must also thank nitrogen and hydrogen for being both inert and present in satisfactory proportion relative to oxygen.

Asking all the personal questions. The best thing that you have in your life. RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries

My wife and kids, there is nothing more satisfying then coming home after work to you children running full pelt at you and giving you a cuddle, greatest feeling in the world.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

I invented Go-Gurt. The best thing that you have in your life. Clint's Avatar

The best thing in my life are my shoes. Without them, I'd be shoeless, and I would have nothing for the shoeshine boy to shine, and that ain't right, especially in a depression like this.

I mean, we got the war going on in Germany and Japan, and if I didn't have shoes, things could go from bad to worse. Perhaps Mussolini would control the revenue from global shoe sales. Who knows what would happen then. Perhaps America would become just another territory of the fascist Kingdom of Italy.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Friends, booze, tobacco and whatever smart phone I currently have. Makes staying in contact with friends easy and doubles as computer, game console, music player, ebook reader, comics viewer and tons of other stuff.

But really, keep me swimming in booze with some mates and I'm the happiest bastard you'd ever meet.
    victoria aut mors

Passing fair judgement The best thing that you have in your life. Judge Magistrate's Avatar

Hmmm, family, friends, video games, I think I would die without them. I rely on my family and friends to keep me going, and I don't want to forget God. I wouldn't be here without him, so I wouldn't be able to enjoy any of this.
    None shall escape judgement, all shall fall by my blade.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla
    Firefly-The Greatest Little Sister Ever
    Ruin-My bro working in the military
    Nickness89-My brother from another mother
    angelmarie190515-My mentor and greatest older sister
    A Hero without a Name- My brother in arms
    Raven Zecht-Herald of what is to come
    LadyWinchester-The mistress of light and dark

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

The British Guy. The best thing that you have in your life. Robbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Friends, Beer, My Family also this forum community is a good one because I have made some friends I speak to away from the forums, Also my Laptop and my college that gives me my education.
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

Badass Military Agent The best thing that you have in your life. Linus Li Lelouch's Avatar

The best thing I have in my life.

This is obviously going to be my video games. Whenever I'm down, depressed, or just downright upset, playing my games calms my nerves and puts me into a world where I can do anything I want.

The next thing to my video games would be Jack Daniels, best alcoholic beverage I ever had. Video games and Jack Daniels are what I have in my life.

~The will to not want anything in exchange for nothing~ *Your's truly Linus*

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Three simple things - my family, friends and my health
    Spoiler:
    My TFF Family:

My TFF girlfriend who hearts root beer - Chocobo_Lover 17
    My brother of honourable justice - Judge Magistrate
    My Canadian sister who travels the skies- R.Kyra
    My nameless brother of legend - Hero without a Name
    My brother, the Gunblade master - Lion Heart
    My supernatural sister of mysterious intrigue - belleZ

Family, real friends, knowledge, sex, success and my Omega Speedmaster

TFF's Resident Messenger The best thing that you have in your life. Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I guess the best thing I have in mmy life would be my home. Well, my parents home; but they don't live in it now, so it is MY home. After that, my animals (Bo, Luca, Bit Bit, Sqwiglee, Moonbeam, and the unnamed kittens), my pen pals (Mom, Dad, and Best Friend Heather), and my TFF pals (you know who you are, I think).

Finally, there is my video games. What better way to escape from this crazy world than trying to save someone else's?
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

My kids. Enough said.

I am blessed to have full custody of them. Would be nothing with out them.

Wee for one of my shortest posts ever but pretty much everyone knows what I think of my kiddos.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

jthauds

The best things in my life, in this order, my girlfriend, whom i care the world about, my cat, who is always there whenever i need a friend, and the world we live on, because lets face it, most of us would let everything in our world go to sh*t just to keep the ones we love

Death Before Dishonor The best thing that you have in your life. Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A few months ago I would have said my fiance, and kid, but not now to much shit has happened haha.

Right now the best thing I have are my friends. Without there support through all the shit that I have been through these past few months i don't know what I would of done.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

That guy. The best thing that you have in your life. Hot Shot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RamesesII View Post
    My wife and kids, there is nothing more satisfying then coming home after work to you children running full pelt at you and giving you a cuddle, greatest feeling in the world.
    The first part made me think you were talking about the TV show

But I'd definately say my friends and girlfriend. Nothing else is important bore your loved ones.

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み The best thing that you have in your life. ZantetsukeN's Avatar

I have a lot of crap going for me in my life at the moment, but my girlfriend is definitely the most important thing to me. I don't know what I would do without her at the moment.

Also music and video games help too.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth The best thing that you have in your life. Xanatos's Avatar

You could say I'm truly blessed, apart from being healthy I have the greatest family, relatives, and friends a bloke could have. Funny, I thought this will be the most used answer, guess not.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Registered User The best thing that you have in your life. Horhay's Avatar

Those close to me would be the first one. With them, I can get through anything, and accomplish anything. They're always there to support me, and accept me as I am, with all of my flaws. Sadly though, they wouldn't know it. I've been quite unbalanced recently, and they've definitely felt the impact...

My employment and opportunity to further my education. Without my employment, I would be without money, which would be a bad thing. Without my furthering of my education, I would have to work minimum-wage until I retire, and although I do have a work ethic and like my job for the most part, I don't wanna work there for more than 8 years if I can help it.

And lastly, drugs. Lots of reasons I cherish drugs. Don't do drugs, though. It's probably much better to live sober.
    Last edited by Horhay; 09-07-2011 at 11:49 AM.

Registered User The best thing that you have in your life. Diyala's Avatar

My Mother , my lovely sisters may Allah keeps them for me forever , and myself living this life!

Sharing is caring, and caring is ment to be shared The best thing that you have in your life. The Dark Crystal's Avatar

My grandma has to be the best thing in my life, I pretty much call her mother, since she raised me as a child. I've learned a lot of thing's from her, and she has given me nothing but wisdom, and a good heart. Without her a lot of my life lessons could have taken a lot longer to comprehend, and fully understand.

Oh and my apartment, I am very grateful not be living in my car! Which is better then living on the streets though!
    THE GREAT CONJUNCTION IS THE END OF THE WORLD! Or the beginning. Hm! -Aughra

gaming service ID:

All I really have in my life are material things. I don't have this special girlfriend or wife or anything like that. I don't have great friends I hang out with every weekend. I do have family, but that's really about it.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy

Up Next: Final Fantasy II

Registered User The best thing that you have in your life. sayian's Avatar
    Blog Entries

duuuhh!! everyone knows that the best things in life are toilets...... what better object is there to drop a load of mud in. then u get to watch a water tornado take it away.. now that sh** is fun right there i dont care who u are!