Thread: The Best Thing Ever!

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 The Best Thing Ever! Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries

The Best Thing Ever!

Hey Guys I'm just wondering what is the Best Thing that has Ever Happened to you...Ever! If you have more than one thing, you can list up to 5 things, but Chose Wisely. The Best Thing that has Ever Happened to me, would have to be these:
    ~Life, cause without it, we wouldn't be here in the first place.
    ~My Family, Cause they are awesome, and they care about me so much, unlike some families out there.
    ~My Friends, They are important to me in every way, they care for me, I care for them, and we have fun, and atleast I have people to talk to.
    ~My girlfriend, Because I Love Her, and she makes me smile <3
    ~Music, Internet & Video Games(Electronics in General) Without Technology, I would Probly hate life, but I might get used to it if it wasn't there.

So, What are yours?

*Edit: Also post your reasons why you pick those
    Last edited by Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima; 08-19-2009 at 12:37 PM.

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Boredness rules us all The Best Thing Ever! Midnight Panda's Avatar
    mine would be
    - life
    - friends
    - family
    - a great gf
    -and video games
    Been gone a long while but im back now and not as annoying. promise

THANKS TO ANDROMEDA

Sex, Drugs and rock n roll. The 3 best things ever.

In all seriousness. Me and me only.

Che
    Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post
    Rofl.

Boredness rules us all The Best Thing Ever! Midnight Panda's Avatar
    that is thest picture ever!
    Been gone a long while but im back now and not as annoying. promise

THANKS TO ANDROMEDA

Gingersnap The Best Thing Ever! OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Y'all quit.

People who are actually interested in responding to the topic should add reasons why their five things are the "best things ever." And maybe consider getting a little more specific than "life." But that's only my opinion.

People who are not actually interested in responding to the topic should go read a book or something and stop spamming in my forum.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Che
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    People who are not actually interested in responding to the topic should go read a book or something and stop spamming in my forum.
    Sorry! Haha. I was too busy laughing at that picture to type stuff. Anyway!

The best thing that's ever happened to me was when I dated the hottest chick in my school only to find out a year and a half later that she was cheating on me with this other guy. I opened my eyes from being the flower bringing, sweet talking, innocent loverboy to realizing how evil this world really is. And I thank her for doing it because if that never happened I might still be an innocent douchecanoe and never would have met my current girlfriend.

I invented Go-Gurt. The Best Thing Ever! Clint's Avatar
    One of the best things that ever happened to me was when I got kicked out of a Las Vegas hotel, and banned from all related hotels, accounting for at least twenty on the strip alone. And ridiculously enough, I got banned for shutting a door, which apparently had some sort of top secret nuclear device behind it, hence the reason why security would ban me for life from all of their hotels for shutting a door. This event gave me jokes for the rest of my life about how stupid Las Vegas is, and gave me a chance to mock some police officers in the process, which is probably the reason why they almost arrested me. Well, they also ban people for counting cards, which is just as legal as shutting doors. I guess they're just idiots. A lot of people are.