Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is this the best ff forum?

Hewerya love...? Is this the best ff forum? seanb's Avatar

Post Is this the best ff forum?

Out of curiosity, was anyone ever a member of other forums? Would this one be the biggest?

Memento RK Is this the best ff forum? Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Is this the best ff forum?

The one I grew up with is in my opinion the best. I'm not sure if we're allowed to advertise other forums here though.

This one is the biggest one I've found.
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

Cool, because I chose this one randomly, and it seems it was a dam good choice

TFF's Resident Messenger Is this the best ff forum? Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This was the second forum I have ever been on. The first was a forum made for HOBY ambassadors. I happened to see TFF in a random search I was doing for Final Fantasy X help on the Celestial Weapons. I joined not even knowing what this site was about. I am really glad I did.

I have always been one to stick with a program, no matter which way it turns. I have had the same cell phone company for four years, the same satellite company for three-and-a-half years, the same regular stores I go to. So, I don't think I will be venturing out for any other forums any time soon, or later, or ever. I am afraid that everyone here is stuck with me for the long haul.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

I'm the same it seems, feel good and comfortable here

Goin off topic here now, but whats the story with the celestial weapons? did you manage to beat the chocobo race with tidus? because imo that must be one of/ if not THE most hardest minigame ever

This place being the best is someones opinion.

I don't think this place is the best, but I'm not going around looking for every FF forum to find out.

Honestly, I liked my first forum better, but sadly that place died multiple times.

One main thing I would like to see the forum improve on, (which would make it one step closer to being better) is that damned RP section.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Is this the best ff forum? che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well of course, what a silly question!

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

I invented Go-Gurt. Is this the best ff forum? Clint's Avatar

I'm assuming when you mention "ff," you're referring to the number 255. In mathematics, it's hexadecimal is FF with a base of 16. Or perhaps you're speaking of a femtofarad, SI unit fF, used to measure the body's ability to hold an electric charge.

I'm pretty sure I'm the first person to mention either of those things on this forum, so I wouldn't say this is the best ff forum. I would say it's not even an ff forum.

Blog Entries

What do you expect us to say? Haha. We're not gonna say, "Oh, such and such is better." Except for Loaf, because Loaf's a douche Of course, we all knew that before this thread. (jk <3)

Yeah, I've been to other forums. Half them died, half of them I left because I didn't feel welcomed/didn't like the people there/their forum was really slow. THIS forum, however, has NEVER had ANY of those problems for ME. NEVER. ... ... ...HONEST. (lulz) Well, I'm still here anyway, aren't I? Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

My couch pulls out but I don't. Is this the best ff forum? midgetbob's Avatar

wait... there are other FF forums?
    mel 1:32 AM
    Hahah I'm like penis penis penis lalala <3
    [10/30/2012 10:46:16 PM] Mel (GypsyElder): I love Virgins haha

@The Clint Eastwood... what a charming attempt at intellectual whimsy...

Telegraph, thats cool I agree with you, without ever trying any other forums, I can simply tell that this one is the healthiest

Yea haha LOAFofbread

Blog Entries

It's a solid forum. I still don't get why people think it's a big forum, yeah it has some history and has gone the distance in terms of FF forum websites, but I really think it's quite homely
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Yes I would definitely agree with that Rocky, there is a real sense of homeliness and I've only been here a few days

Registered User Is this the best ff forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph View Post
    I agree with IdiotWithHair. Coffee DOES scald the mouth SO MUCH BETTER than tea. Yeah, I like iced teas and such, but if I want something to wake me up in the morning, tea just isn't strong enough. Gotta have some coffee. Poor Dodie just doesn't understand. She will be tought, some day... Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
    I think you responded to the wrong thread there, Tele.

Anyway!

Yeah, I think this is probably the best FF forum. ^^ I've lurked in a few other FF forums at times, and they never seem to really have the same appeal to me as this one does. It could be because I am better acquainted with the people here though.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

hehe I think your in the wrong one, tea and cofee forum is that way

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Is this the best ff forum? Xanatos's Avatar

I wouldn't know as I haven't been to any other Final Fantasy related forum, one thing I do know though, TFF has great, and friendly community, interesting, and diverse discussions which are good enough reasons to keep me on this site all this time.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

I stay here because I made friends here, that's all.

The first forum died , but I was a chronic lurker anyway.

The second, everyone was an a**hole and thought they were cool with their cloud777 usernames, and on top of that, there was 1 post a day with the same four people replying.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Banned Is this the best ff forum? IdiotWithHair's Avatar

I agree with IdiotWithHair. Coffee DOES scald the mouth SO MUCH BETTER than tea. Yeah, I like iced teas and such, but if I want something to wake me up in the morning, tea just isn't strong enough. Gotta have some coffee. Poor Dodie just doesn't understand. She will be tought, some day... Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
    I agree with me too, but usually when I do that, I post it in the RIGHT THREAD. What's your deal, man? Getting a little excited before you post your messages?

All Final Fantasy forums are the same anyway. Different users, but the same vibe. (Oh wait, I said in my intro thread I was new to forums...)

Memento RK Is this the best ff forum? Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotWithHair View Post
    All Final Fantasy forums are the same anyway. Different users, but the same vibe. (Oh wait, I said in my intro thread I was new to forums...)
    I agree with this.
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    I think you responded to the wrong thread there, Tele.
    Quote Originally Posted by seanb View Post
    hehe I think your in the wrong one, tea and cofee forum is that way
    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotWithHair View Post
    I agree with me too, but usually when I do that, I post it in the RIGHT THREAD. What's your deal, man? Getting a little excited before you post your messages?
    You're ALL GROUNDED. I swear, I was looking at the correct thread when I posted that...

...but yeah. I went and looked at another FF forum recently, and I have done so multiple times in the past. They seemed very similar to this one, though with different people. Different people that I didn't know, and therefore inferior. TFF = best members EVER, amirite? Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Is this the best ff forum? Polk's Avatar

They seemed very similar to this one, though with different people. Different people that I didn't know, and therefore inferior. TFF = best members EVER, amirite?
    So what you're saying is that TFF is the master race and all other FF forums need to be eliminated? I WILL FOLLOW YOU TO THE END OF THE WORLD, MEIN FUHRER. HEIL TELEGRAPH

In response to the actual thread, TFF must be a pretty cool place because somehow I haven't been banned yet.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Polk View Post

In response to the actual thread, TFF must be a pretty cool place because somehow I haven't been banned yet.
    that just means urnotdoinitrite. I've been permanently banned once already. several months later, I also became admin. go figure.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Bananarama Is this the best ff forum? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I also got the permaban with Rocky... and Meier was the culprit.

That night we learned two things. Don't pretend to be kevin1gamer and his beloved Tabitha, while drunk and looking for purple bushes.

And two. Don't tempt Meier when he's equally hammered.

We learned the hard way.

And this place is the best around. Where else would you meet such a cast of misfits? It's like the Island of Lost Toys.
    Last edited by Pete; 04-27-2011 at 08:32 PM.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

The Bad Boy of TFF Is this the best ff forum? Block's Avatar

I would never do anything to hurt my reputation in the eyes of the administration here

Quote Originally Posted by Alisyn
    I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of
    CPC8: Makin' it happen.

Doesn't anybody know that TFF IS the best FF forum simply because of the name?

We're THE Final Fantasy Forums. Don't you get it? Clint Eastwood does

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Gingersnap Is this the best ff forum? OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's MY favorite FF forum. I've stayed for like 9 years at this point (almost?).

However, if you're looking for the best JEEP forum, you should ask Rocky for the 411 on those.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Not really cute voices, but when I'm at work talking to kids, I tend to make my voice get really loud and obnoxious, because everybody finds it funny and kids love loud noises.

Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

All evil will see the light Is this the best ff forum? Assassin's Avatar

Personally this is the only ff forum i know of so m gonna say that this the best.

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

I've had a look at some other FF forums, but this is the only i've ever joined. You guys must be doing something right
    Spoiler:
    My TFF Family:

My TFF girlfriend who hearts root beer - Chocobo_Lover 17
    My brother of honourable justice - Judge Magistrate
    My Canadian sister who travels the skies- R.Kyra
    My nameless brother of legend - Hero without a Name
    My brother, the Gunblade master - Lion Heart
    My supernatural sister of mysterious intrigue - belleZ

Sharing is caring, and caring is ment to be shared Is this the best ff forum? The Dark Crystal's Avatar

This is actually the first forum I have ever joined, and it will be the last one. I did take a look at the other FF forums, but they really didn't appeal to me in any way. This one has plenty of room for conversations about FF, and plenty of room for bullshit. Which is my favorite combination!
    THE GREAT CONJUNCTION IS THE END OF THE WORLD! Or the beginning. Hm! -Aughra

gaming service ID:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast