Thread: Arid works

Arid works

Remember that deodorant commercial for Arid?

STRESS STINKS!

ARID WORKS!

Yeah I never tried that deodorant out. I use that manly Old Spice cause I'm a MAN.

What kind you be usin for your underarms.

I used to use that Axe kind but it sucks a lot. Just smells good.

But like why you get what kind you get. The smell? How long it lasts? Price? Because your folks always bought that kind for you when you were 13?

Let us know homies.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries

Re: Arid works

Old spice swagger baby.

It..works. And it smells delicious. Simple enough >.>

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Mmmm I like smelling like man <3

I like to use guy deodorant sometimes so I keep two. Secret and Old Spice haha.

I hate the nasty gel kind though so I avoid that shite. I don't like feeling of cold loogey under my armpits thanks.

I also can't stand the spray on deodorant, Filipino's love that stuff for some strange reason blaggh. I don't want to taste my deodorant when I apply it. Also it makes my allergies act up my nose is very delicate and fragile.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Depends what store I go to, but I always go for some Sure (can't remember which colour) or Adidas (either the pink or green one). I've never had problems with either; they work and smell good all day.

Mum uses Sure, so that's probably where I got that from. With Adidas, some girl in my class used it before a PE lesson, and I liked the smell. It worked too, so I started buying some of that. It's just hard to find now for a decent price. ._.

Also, I can't STAND roll-on deodorants. There's just something 'slightly' unhygienic about them.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Gingersnap Arid works OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dis stuff. It smells all right without overpowering whatever else I want to spray on myself. And the shit works. I live in the SOUTH (...of the USA). Where it's humid as a MOTHER****ER. You get balmy just sitting around. So I bust out the big guns. And get real with my armpits.

Well now I just seem like I'm really sweaty. WHATEVER.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Boxer of the Galaxy Arid works Rowan's Avatar

---
    Last edited by Rowan; 03-10-2011 at 06:21 PM.

Gingersnap Arid works OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Starfighter View Post
    do girls prefer a strong scent or something mild? or is it really upto the individual?
    I will respond to this.

Usually if I'm attracted to a guy, part of it is that unconscious "this person smells like a good mate" thing. So I wouldn't want the guy to be so doused in deodorant or cologne that I can't smell the guy himself. A man I'm attracted to will smell good to me all on his own. But some of that stuff is fun, and does smell good in reasonable amounts. I dated a guy for a while who would spray his cologne on his clean laundry so by the time he was ready to wear something, it was subtle but still smelled really good on him when I got close. I'd prefer that to being able to smell some dude from across the room.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries

I use old spice, because that is what I use. I don't put much thought into it. "My home is wear I live!" (Nu-UHH....) But yeah; I used to use other deodorants, and they wouldn't always work for me. Old spice does sufficiently enough though, apparently. I sweat a lot, too.

One time, I forgot to wear deodorant or was really nervous and sweaty or something, and this girl was like, "What's that cologne you're wearing?" And I was like, "I'm not wearing any cologne." And she was like, "Well whatever it is, it smells good." And I was like, "..." Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Starfighter View Post
    do girls prefer a strong scent or something mild? or is it really upto the individual?
    What Oceaneyes said.

I don't find strong smells attractive. Subtle is good. You don't want to be choking on the air around someone because they sprayed too much, do you? My ex used to like Diesel Milk (so did my brother... ¬¬), which wasn't so bad if I recall. There was this other stuff he wore once which was so strong, after a cuddle, I couldn't even get the scent out of my own clothes. @_@

So yes, softer smells are nice. I think the same can be said for women. Some women's perfume, when used a lot of, can be just as horrible as the male stuff. x.x

>>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post
    What Oceaneyes said.

I don't find strong smells attractive. Subtle is good. You don't want to be choking on the air around someone because they sprayed too much, do you? My ex used to like Diesel Milk (so did my brother... ¬¬), which wasn't so bad if I recall. There was this other stuff he wore once which was so strong, after a cuddle, I couldn't even get the scent out of my own clothes. @_@

So yes, softer smells are nice. I think the same can be said for women. Some women's perfume, when used a lot of, can be just as horrible as the male stuff. x.x
    Cologne doesn't kill you, the people who use it do!

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by che
    Cologne doesn't kill you, the people who use it do!
    Depends on the cologne too! I mean, you can stun someone with a taser, or blow their head off with an RPG.
    No RPG smilie. ;-;

>>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    I will respond to this.

Usually if I'm attracted to a guy, part of it is that unconscious "this person smells like a good mate" thing. So I wouldn't want the guy to be so doused in deodorant or cologne that I can't smell the guy himself. A man I'm attracted to will smell good to me all on his own. But some of that stuff is fun, and does smell good in reasonable amounts. I dated a guy for a while who would spray his cologne on his clean laundry so by the time he was ready to wear something, it was subtle but still smelled really good on him when I got close. I'd prefer that to being able to smell some dude from across the room.
    To add to this, don't use Axe that stuff is terrible.

I like settle smells too, but I think all guys should use a little of some sort of cologne only because most guys I know have their own smell. So If I've been in their presence and I go home I'm like " hm? *smells cardigan* I smell like 'so and so' " I like being able to say that and normally the person I'm talking to knows exactly what I mean when they smell it. It's like having a signature smell

I hope that made sense lol
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 02-21-2011 at 07:18 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Boxer of the Galaxy Arid works Rowan's Avatar

---
    Last edited by Rowan; 03-10-2011 at 06:22 PM.

@Starfighter

Umm I don't think it matters if you use the same one all the time. When you're around people enough you get used to what they smell like even if they decide to switch it up, you just adjust to the new smell. Well, that's how it is for me anyway ^^

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

My couch pulls out but I don't. Arid works midgetbob's Avatar

Pure Sport or the Arctic Blast (which is now discontinued). Old Spice... all that is man.
    mel 1:32 AM
    Hahah I'm like penis penis penis lalala <3
    [10/30/2012 10:46:16 PM] Mel (GypsyElder): I love Virgins haha

Black Wizard Lvl 16 Magic Arid works Master Garland's Avatar

I don't really ever use deoderant at all unless I am in a position were I am working with people in an office setting etc. However if I go to the store or stay home I do not wear any what so ever. I also prefer the natural scent of a woman who does not wear deodorizers as well. I love the smell of a beautiful, healthy womans odor after she gets done sweating after doing some exercising. I am very, very serious by the way, I love the smell of a woman.

Registered User Arid works

Secret Platinum Protection, and I usually try to get the ones that smell like coconut or baby powder because I like those smells the best. I used to use Lady Speed stick, but after a while it didn't seem to be doing it's job good enough, so I had to upgrade I suppose.

I don't think anyone likes to be around smells that are just overpowering to the senses, so subtle is the way to go~
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Arid works Polk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Serge View Post
    I also prefer the natural scent of a woman who does not wear deodorizers as well. I love the smell of a beautiful, healthy womans odor after she gets done sweating after doing some exercising. I am very, very serious by the way, I love the smell of a woman.
    You're also very, very creepy.

To answer the question, I'm an Old Spice man. Aqua reef scent. I've been using the spray stuff lately, and I rather like that.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Black Wizard Lvl 16 Magic Arid works Master Garland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Polk View Post
    You're also very, very creepy.

To answer the question, I'm an Old Spice man. Aqua reef scent. I've been using the spray stuff lately, and I rather like that.

How am I creepy? Because I do not like the unatural scent of dozens of chemicals that should not be on the human body?

Death Before Dishonor Arid works Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I use to use Old Spice Pure Sport. Used it since I was like 12. But suddenly I became like allergic or something to it, cause my pits started getting rashes, and shit. So I switched over to Degree. It smells pretty good, and it last a good long while, so its cool with me.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Blog Entries

dove soap and chenel de bleu cologne; works wonders and turns completely average looking people (like me) into hawtees.

I also sweat profusely so I need crazy good antipersprint. :/ shitsux, I look like I just got done working out after playing a handful of halo games.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2