Thread: The sun is out!

The sun is out!

Seems like summers giving us a glimpse of what's to come and I'm happy to see it out!
    But this isn't just a completely pointless thread, I always want to get in the sun and to be honest I do the same things over and over; bbq, football, swimming or just lying about.

What I want to know is what you all plan to get up to this summer?

Memento RK The sun is out! Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: The sun is out!

It's cloudy here. I'm a little afraid it might snow again. It's been snowing on and off for the past couple days. It doesn't stick, but this snow has already overstayed it's welcome.

My summer kicks off in about a week. I get a few days to relax, then I'm back at school for the summer. While in school, I plan to go to the beach at least once a week. Have those barkyard get-togethers with v-ball, some much needed alcohol and 100% much needed social time. This work term has put a lot of stress on my thus far and these next 4 months might be exactly what I needed. That and I can say that I haven't really had a summer to myself since I was 12. I've always been on the move and at summer camps working me a** off. It'll be nice to finally relax, be with friends and get away from the family.
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sun? **** that shit, give me shelter and an air conditioner.

I hate hot weather. I feel like I can't breath when it's hot. I can't sleep much either. Only thing I like about summer are those cooler evenings, when the sun is just setting and everyone seems to have a BBQ and a few drinks.

My plans during the summer? Sticking to the shade. I hope to see some of my friends too before they get back to uni. My best friend might be leaving for Wales, so... I hope I get to spend some time with her.
    Last edited by Unknown Entity; 04-22-2011 at 06:10 AM.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth The sun is out! Xanatos's Avatar

Summer is my favorite time, I love it. Sure, the heat can be unbearable, however there are two rivers nearby where I can cool off, or just go fishing which is exactly what I'll do this year as well.

I may hop to Adriatic sea for couple of days, it's sorta of tradition, few hours by car, and I'm there. I'll do some other stuff as well, the most important thing though, I'll distance myself from school, and finally relax even though it may be for a short notice.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Since last month, random days have gone by where it's giving us a taste of our summer, and I wish it would go away. If I'm getting sick and tired of 90 degree weather right now, I need to do something about the summer, once it goes to 110+ I'm gonna be pissed. Las Vegas weather has been ****ing up for a long time now. It's colder longer in the year, which makes people used to the cold, so when it does get hot out, we aren't used to it anymore. The summer is going to suck.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Ms. Block

I am so excited for it to get warm enough for the pools to open. I love laying out and getting my vitamin D on. I'm looking forward to it be consistently warm enough for Andy and I to play tennis all the time. We're also making plans to go hiking/picnicking in the prairie. I love warm weather and sun. It brightens my mood after the long, dark Kansas winter.

My couch pulls out but I don't. The sun is out! midgetbob's Avatar

Block can't play tennis... wtf you talking about. Also... I'll have lake house mid may. C'mon summer. Wooo
    mel 1:32 AM
    Hahah I'm like penis penis penis lalala <3
    [10/30/2012 10:46:16 PM] Mel (GypsyElder): I love Virgins haha

I invented Go-Gurt. The sun is out! Clint's Avatar

I have big plans for myself this summer. I've been thinking about morphing myself into a staircase for quite some time, and I've finally decided to follow through with my plans.

I'd like to be an outdoor staircase, so that I'll be able to enjoy the extremely humid, extremely hot summers that always occur in my undisclosed section of America. I'd also like to be covered in a thin strip of carpeting, so that when it rains, water will be trapped in the fabric, and by the end of summer, I'll smell of mold!!

I'm excited about this. I've never morphed myself into anything before, and I think it could be a rather enjoyable experience.

Registered User The sun is out!

Quote Originally Posted by Superjord View Post

What I want to know is what you all plan to get up to this summer?
    Same thing I do every summer...

TRY AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

And also swim a lot, but not before I put on lots of sunscreen, because I'm way pale and burn easy. :/ Other than that, no real plans.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Gingersnap The sun is out! OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

SUMMER YES. I love summer. Early summer is the most exciting, what with all the potential for goodtimes ahead AND it's hot enough to get away with wearing as little clothing as possible but not so hot that it's goddamn necessary. Summer in the south. Yessir.

Although! I believe I'll be spending the month of June in NYC. I spent my summer there last year and it was still hot as shit, though.

Also. Also. Right now, the plan for July is to get my road trip on with che and Rocky to go see Gypsy in Cali.

Summer is awesome.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

The Bad Boy of TFF The sun is out! Block's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by midgetbob View Post
    Block can't play tennis... wtf you talking about. Also... I'll have lake house mid may. C'mon summer. Wooo
    My tennis skillz will erase you from the face of the Earth. Let it be known.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisyn
    I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of
    CPC8: Makin' it happen.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by midgetbob View Post
    Im going to randomly show up at your lake house sometime during the summer, just thought I'd give you a heads up.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Im going to randomly show up at your lake house sometime during the summer, just thought I'd give you a heads up.

I'll bring things, to make the place complete.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Problem with England, our spring seems amazing and then the summer just ends up like a dragged out monsoon.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post
    give me shelter
    OH-Kay.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    Same thing I do every summer...

TRY AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
    I'll help! About as much as Pinky!

It's been sunny here off and on. Mostly it's been raining. It's also been colder than usual. Today though, there is sun. Gonna go work in the yardin and drink beer, then go running. Then work tonight. Allegedly. Anyhoo....

Wuv, Yer Mom

is not a douche The sun is out! Bubble Boy's Avatar

Always hot and sticky where I live. Mostly.

What will I do this summer?

Not sure yet.

Option A: road trip
    Option B: stick to the beach all summer
    Option C: hang myself in the basement

I have a tough decision to make this summer.

The Bad Boy of TFF The sun is out! Block's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Boy View Post
    Always hot and sticky where I live. Mostly.

What will I do this summer?

Not sure yet.

Option A: road trip
    Option B: stick to the beach all summer
    Option C: hang myself in the basement

I have a tough decision to make this summer.
    I don't want to tell you how to live, so I'll tell you how to die. Option C please!

No, but really. I would hit up some road trip this summer. Get some friends together, pool some money, and roll out without a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisyn
    I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of
    CPC8: Makin' it happen.

My couch pulls out but I don't. The sun is out! midgetbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    doooo eeeeeet
    mel 1:32 AM
    Hahah I'm like penis penis penis lalala <3
    [10/30/2012 10:46:16 PM] Mel (GypsyElder): I love Virgins haha

I do what you can't. The sun is out! Sasquatch's Avatar

Well, since my "summer" won't exactly start until August or so, I have to cram some plans in. Any "summer" before that will be busy as hell and 130 degrees, but the closer it gets to August, the less we'll care how hot it is. Before August, my summer will consist of training people that don't speak English, finding things that blow me up, packing boxes and containers into railroad containers, moving three times (to three different countries) within a week, and flipping a giant middle finger to the incompetent 10th Mountain Division as we leave. But then we'll finish up some paperwork and such and be released ... and I have a few things planned after that, all of which will happen within the next month or so probably, but in no particular order.

Get tattoos: Haven't decided what I'm getting yet, but I've got a few ideas. My last tattoo is "Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum" on my right forearm, which is Latin for "If you desire peace, prepare for war". I'm considering getting the same thing on my left forearm, but in Dari or Pashto, the two most common languages in the country I'm in now. After doing Route Clearance for more than two years, I am now teaching it to the local military, because my country can't leave this country until this country knows how to take care of itself. I was a member of the first Company to ever have Route Clearance as a primary mission (technically, I was one of the first 16 Soldiers to ever be trained on Route Clearance), and we developed the tactics and techniques that are still used today -- I've also done a second tour doing the same thing, and now my third year+ (or part of it) is teaching somebody else how to do it. So I've been in on the beginning-state of this mission, and the middle-state, and now I'm a big part of spearheading the end-state, which I think is pretty cool. But anyway -- yeah, I might get the same thing in Dari or Pashto, but probably Pashto, since the Pashtun people are more likely to be insurgents and also more likely to fight against the insurgency.

Buy guns: I have a few in mind already. I don't have a .357 Magnum yet, so I'm going to pick up one of those. I want a bullpup, and one of the best I've seen around so far is a variant of the AUG, so I'll probably pick up one of MSAR's. And I want a bolt-action, just because they're accurate and fun to shoot, but I already have a rifle for whatever I would need a rifle for, so I'll probably just get a cheap bolt-action .22. (A .357 Mag is a big revolver, and the AUG, well ... "bullpup" means that the magazine -- the ammo clip -- goes into the butt of the rifle behind the trigger instead of in front of it. If you've ever seen Die Hard, the long-haired guy whose brother was the first to die uses an AUG on John McClain while they're on the roof -- gray rifle, magazine behind the pistol-grip and the trigger, small "scope" on top.)

Road trip: Wisconsin to Illinois to Alabama, then maybe Pennsylvania, then back to IL and up "home" to WI. Maybe I'll see where else I'll need to go while I'm out.

Drink: By August, it will be seven months since I've had a drink of any sort. I'm gonna down me some Guinness.

Fish: I have a little kayak that's fun to paddle around a lake or river, and a "usual spot", so I'll probably head out there a few times and just sit on the water and relax. Sometimes I'll bring a fishing pole with me, sometimes not.

Sig courtesy of Plastik Assassin.

Greater love hath no man than this; that he lay down his life for his friends.
    John 15:13