Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Admit something

#LOCKE4GOD Admit something Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Admit something

I've never actually seen a Stars Wars movie.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Admit something noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I pretty much outed my sister as being gay to my dad.

There'd been -some- speculation over the years from him, and my sister & I both thought they'd already figured it out.

But, I was kinda drunk and still pissed off at her for snitching to my dad about my DUI when he asked me point blank if my sister is gay.

Yes, I know it's a shitty thing to do regardless. But, he's been nothing but supportive of her since... Especially after my mom passed away. He actually cried and was super happy for her when she said her and her wife got married.

Blog Entries
    I spent the night in the slammer, pretty recently. Was not fun, would not recommend, funnily enough all of the inmades liked me though and I had no trouble of that sort.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Gingersnap Admit something OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    I spent the night in the slammer, pretty recently. Was not fun, would not recommend, funnily enough all of the inmades liked me though and I had no trouble of that sort.
    Omg. Where did we go wrong?
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    Omg. Where did we go wrong?

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Nah but seriously, getting a Failure to Appear in court over a traffic violation is pretty lame and I would not recommend anyone going to jail over, but, I forgot to go to court over some licensing stuff for my car that was up to date, just not when the officer pulled me over at that time.

Fortunately not all was lost. I ended up having bail cost more than all of my fines, so I got a check back afterwards, which my public defender whom looked eerily similar to 50 Cent said I should 'go party', since it was Friday once we got the plea deal worked out. And, after explaining what happened to my doctor after going in for a routine checkup, I also was able to get on some medications to help with focus and concentration, which is something that has been plaguing me for years.

Don't plan on going back. The place is cold and the food sucks.

Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Admit something Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    First Admission: I'm not as hyped as everyone else about Kingdom Hearts as a whole. Not saying its bad or anything, hell, I have the remastered version of the first game on my PS3. I never got a chance to play it when I was younger, so I decided to give it a shot. But to be honest, its not as amazing as everyone hypes it up to be, at least for me anyway. Its a cool game series none the less however.

Second Admission: I miss my Ex...my most recent one that is...she was perfect for me...and the last week that we were still together she was happy spending time with me...but then something happened...and because it happened...she left me...She didn't even care about her own happiness with me...she just left cause she was afraid of losing someone close to her just because they didn't like me...like...really?! I was loyal to her...I gave her all the love in the world...I loved her for who she was, even with her many flaws...I put up with all her shiit and still loved her to death...what more could you want? Why must I lose out on something I've been longing for...the perfect partner...to hold and to love for the rest of my life...why did it have to end the way it did...because someone else doesn't like me and gave her an ultimatum...WHY?!

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

TFF's Resident Messenger Admit something Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I admit that I'm glad I'm not the only one.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

You too buddy? Happened to me not even 2 months ago. Literally same shit, everyone liked me. But I second, don't get arrested folks.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

The 37th Red Spade Admit something Coff9's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I am hopelessly addicted to Neopets.

Save me...
    ~Red Mage~~Knight Looking For Sorceress!~~Member Of The Evil Bad Guys~

TFF Family: None yet! PM me if you'd like to join!

TFF RP Status: The Tipsy-Ram Tavern --- Strange Tides (Looking for RPs and Battle-RPs! Rewriting "Council of Mages")

Currently Playing: - Final Fantasy 1 (All Red Mage Run) - Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Clicker Heroes -

I Use TFF Dark!

Memento RK Admit something Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by loaf View Post
    You too buddy? Happened to me not even 2 months ago. Literally same shit, everyone liked me. But I second, don't get arrested folks.
    Guys, I really can't tell these two apart.

Secondly, I'm hopelessly addicted to solitaire.
    Last edited by Yoko; 12-21-2015 at 02:12 PM.
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

The Mad God Admit something Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Sometimes I take doughnuts at work without paying full price for them. Like I'll use a few nickels or pennies so it sounds like I put the right amount in, but really I end up paying like 20 cents or less for the 75 cent doughnuts. I'm a monster, and I have earned my place in Hell.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

I invented Go-Gurt. Admit something Clint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crescent View Post
    My friend's (on n off) bf tried to kiss me. I will never tell her.
    You probably should. If he tried to kiss you, he's a dick, and if she's your friend, she deserves to know.

I admit that I'm thirsty right now, but I just drank some water, so I'm not anymore. And anybody who hasn't seen Star Wars is a ****ing liar. It's a cinematic classic. If you haven't seen it, then you probably died before it came out, because that's the only excuse for not seeing at least the first movie. Not seeing Star Wars is about as ridiculous as when people tell me they haven't read the Odyssey. Anybody who says they haven't read the Odyssey is a ****ing liar.

Boxer of the Galaxy Admit something Rowan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    wow, and I thought masturbating to hentai was embarrassing,

dude, correct that shit!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    You probably should. If he tried to kiss you, he's a dick, and if she's your friend, she deserves to know.

I admit that I'm thirsty right now, but I just drank some water, so I'm not anymore. And anybody who hasn't seen Star Wars is a ****ing liar. It's a cinematic classic. If you haven't seen it, then you probably died before it came out, because that's the only excuse for not seeing at least the first movie. Not seeing Star Wars is about as ridiculous as when people tell me they haven't read the Odyssey. Anybody who says they haven't read the Odyssey is a ****ing liar.
    I've never read the Odyssey. Nope. I'm not lying. It was never covered in any of my English classes in either of the 2 high schools I went to. English IV my "senior" year, we read like.. Frankenstein, Tuesdays With Morry (ugh), and other shit like that. I don't really remember though 'cuz I was stoned and passed out on my desk most of the time.

I invented Go-Gurt. Admit something Clint's Avatar
    You're lying. Everybody has read the Odyssey. It was written in the 8th century BC. Everybody has had time to read it, therefore everybody has read it. Saying that you've never read the Odyssey is about as ridiculous as saying that you've never read The Canterbury Tales. Just like how lying about never seeing Star Wars is about as ridiculous as saying you've never seen The Godfather.

wHAT'S THE oDYSSEY?
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Blog Entries
    XD I've never seen The Godfather.

I -have- watched Scarface & Blood In, Blood Out ("Vatos locos forever!") a shit ton of times. Thanks to my ex. ha.

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah I have another thing to get off my chest:

This is nostalgia alert for all you vets that know this story, but when I met Mel last summer, in true TFF welcoming fashion, I made sure to give her a one-armed hug so I could keep up appearances with certain others here...

Gingersnap Admit something OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It counts for real if she tried to go in with two and then when you went in with one, she doubled down on that shit and kept going with the second arm.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries
    I guess I will have to wait on her confirmation, as I do not recall the exact procedure.

Certified tech, come at me! Admit something SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I like going to conventions, oh and I like games that involves penguins (i.e. penguin kun wars, penguin adventure), and I like the movie kung fury.
    Currently Playing:

Lady Succubus Admit something Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I admit that, something Gemma told me years ago ended up being right. At least to some degree. Point is, I should have listened but didn't... and, well.. now I'm single. Something similar'ish to Ryu happened. Except.. I don't really miss her (my ex that is.)
    Last edited by Victoria; 12-24-2015 at 11:24 PM.

I haven't seen Godfather either.

Rocky, I might have done the same when I met Mel 3 years ago.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Registered User Admit something Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sometimes when I'm closing at work and it's late, and I'm tired and full of bitterness, I steal the some of the sugar packets by stuffing them into my bra. It gives me a thrill that I can't explain.

I've also never seen any of the Godfather films, and up until yesterday had never seen a Star Wars film either! I'm ashamed to call myself a movie buff.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Halie View Post
    Sometimes when I'm closing at work and it's late, and I'm tired and full of bitterness, I steal the some of the sugar packets by stuffing them into my bra. It gives me a thrill that I can't explain.

I admit that I'm too shy to admit anything that people don't already now about me.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Bananarama Admit something Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've been peed on at two separate concerts... no I'm not German or into that.

Stories if requested.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Admit something Polk's Avatar
    One time I peed on Pete at a concert.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Blog Entries
    I don't enjoy playing video games like I once did. I've had opportunities to play them at social gatherings with friends, but made excuses or left early so they wouldn't know the extent of my disinterest.
    Hero façade. Villain at heart.

I am still excited about FFXV after all these years. #2016Feels

Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    You're lying. Everybody has read the Odyssey. It was written in the 8th century BC. Everybody has had time to read it, therefore everybody has read it. Saying that you've never read the Odyssey is about as ridiculous as saying that you've never read The Canterbury Tales. Just like how lying about never seeing Star Wars is about as ridiculous as saying you've never seen The Godfather.
    What is the Odyssey anyway? I have also never heard of the Canterbury Tales. I've read very few books in my life so yeah. In regards to movies, there are a good number of people that have never seen a Star Wars movie. Perhaps a person was to young to watch them at the time of their original releases, or maybe the person just isn't into movies at all. I think it would be more accurate to say that anybody who is into media with constant access to it has at least heard of Star Wars.
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the fuck these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a fuck about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a Fuck About Us"

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast