Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Admit something

Memento RK Admit something Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I get really annoyed while watching normal TV and news channels. I can't stand it for very long. Probably because I get really anxious and feel like there's something else I could be doing. I'll watch it if I force myself, but afterwards, I'll need a lot of alone time in order to re-coop. Lately I've been watching anime to keep myself from getting bored. I'm okay with radio shows and music as well. Just can't stand normal TV.
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

Registered User Admit something ikesoul19's Avatar
    I admit honestly im addicted to foreign food like that's all I eat when its offered

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I admit that I might have recently spent too much money on Pokemon cards.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Boxer of the Galaxy Admit something Rowan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post
    I admit that I might have recently spent too much money on Pokemon cards.
    whats sadder is that I know its not possible that you could have spent anywhere near what I have on MTG cards

I have so many cards its not even funny for MTG

Blog Entries
    I don't even want to start on MTG cards. They look so pretty, but I just...

Do you even play tho, brah?

>>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

I do actually I play modern cause I cant afford standard most of my cards came from my brother

I invented Go-Gurt. Admit something Clint's Avatar
    Frogs.

I play most pre releases otherwise i just play causally with friends. Shadows over innistrad was nice, got me 4x relentless dead and 4x diregraf colossus for my new zombie deck.

nice I run a seleysna population deck with a sweeper combo like for example rootborn defenses and planar cleansing high costing combo but is well worth it

Quote Originally Posted by ikesoul19 View Post
    nice I run a seleysna population deck with a sweeper combo like for example rootborn defenses and planar cleansing high costing combo but is well worth it
    lumiarch ascension is an amazing card in multiplayer for token decks.

#LOCKE4GOD Admit something Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This thread has got way more admissions than I thought it would. Most of them are very inane. I want juicy gossip, people.

The 37th Red Spade Admit something Coff9's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Gossip, huh?

Well, I really don't have much in the way of that.

I admit that I am almost insufferably boring.
    ~Red Mage~~Knight Looking For Sorceress!~~Member Of The Evil Bad Guys~

TFF Family: None yet! PM me if you'd like to join!

TFF RP Status: The Tipsy-Ram Tavern --- Strange Tides (Looking for RPs and Battle-RPs! Rewriting "Council of Mages")

Currently Playing: - Final Fantasy 1 (All Red Mage Run) - Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Clicker Heroes -

I Use TFF Dark!

Bananarama Admit something Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I pooped in a McDonalds cup once.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Gingersnap Admit something OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I went out last night without any underwear on. I don't understand how a friend of mine does it so often. I was wearing a dress and I felt like I was all over the place.

You could almost say it was..... juicy?

Definitely an over-share. Too much? Not enough? How am I doing?
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

=|

~ auto-merged posts ~

=d

The Mad God Admit something Heartless Angel's Avatar
    ****, I love MTG. Token used to be my favorite shit, I ran this slow monstrosity of a deck that I'd just sit there taking my time with to see how ridiculous shit could get. Attacks in the billions were fairly common with that deck. Ajani Goldmane avatar tokens with lifelink get out of hand quickly.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

My favourite deck is my lifegain deck. Ever heard of celestial mantle? When you do damage to an opponent with celestial mantle echanted on creature, you double your life total. its great on creatures that you can pay a cost to do seperate instances of damage. Spikeshot elder for example.

That's basically what happens with lifelinked Ajani tokens. Ajani tokens have "This creature's power and toughness are equal to your life total". And of course I ran 4 Beacons of Immortality. Another fun combo was Darien King of Kjeldor with all the enchantments and creatures I had that gain me life whenever creatures come into play. Whenever I take damage, Darien puts that many 1/1 soldiers into play. People would avoid attacking me because any damage I took would actually GAIN me life. I also ran Priveledged Positions, so it was next to impossible to deal with any of my shit. The deck was very slow to start, but if you didn't have me under control by around turn 5, shit got ugly. It was particularly amusing in 2 headed giant games when I could have someone cover me during my startup.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

I like blue white control as well like lifegain control its a great little deck

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless Angel View Post
    That's basically what happens with lifelinked Ajani tokens. Ajani tokens have "This creature's power and toughness are equal to your life total". And of course I ran 4 Beacons of Immortality. Another fun combo was Darien King of Kjeldor with all the enchantments and creatures I had that gain me life whenever creatures come into play. Whenever I take damage, Darien puts that many 1/1 soldiers into play. People would avoid attacking me because any damage I took would actually GAIN me life. I also ran Priveledged Positions, so it was next to impossible to deal with any of my shit. The deck was very slow to start, but if you didn't have me under control by around turn 5, shit got ugly. It was particularly amusing in 2 headed giant games when I could have someone cover me during my startup.

$_$

Yeah, that card is terrible, lol.

I guess i cant talk. I run 4 of this

guy

I love that guy. That was the first rare I pulled from that set.

Ayyye Admit something Lacquer Head's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    I admit that I've never played a Ratchet and Clank game.

But I am super excited for the new game and the movie. Does this make me any less of a monster?

>>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6