Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: @tff

Iunno dude I play with 100ping on West and East but yeah I also generally see you on Steam when I'm not playing video games lol.

Dude I'm good but lately since people saw the prize pool it's like every game is full of try hards who are aiming for that 8 mil haha. Hard to win when you team isn't trying hard.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Quote Originally Posted by loaf View Post
    Iunno dude I play with 100ping on West and East but yeah I also generally see you on Steam when I'm not playing video games lol.

Dude I'm good but lately since people saw the prize pool it's like every game is full of try hards who are aiming for that 8 mil haha. Hard to win when you team isn't trying hard.
    If you get 100 ping, I will at least get 150 - 200 (which is what it was like in the past before australian server) Also, it is a team game, and people in the dota community are generally rude scum, but if you get the few people who are willing to listen to strategy then you have a good chance if you can lead them well.

and yes, tri-lane try hards shit me as well.

My ping has been bad lately. The West Coast server blows ****.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Crescent on FB then somehow I managed to get her on Skype

I wish this guy was as cool as the actual Ezio.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

hehe its alright i think it's just a front he puts on here right ezio ;D I dnt mind both.

Most of my closest TFF friends moved on. But I think im getting along with members here a bit better now that they are more familiar with me. And rightfully so, its only taken 3 ****ing years.

But you wanna know what divided this forum? The damn social groups. Its no different to having a clique where only certain people are accepted, its childish and segregated the community here. You know that poor crumpet cocks or whatever, caused a lot of shit a year or so back. So In some childish attempt, I made a rival group (there was a rival group, but only for girls and bisexuals) so being the straight white male minority here, I decided to create a group for everyone else who didn't belong to any groups. It seemed good at first but then I realised it was segregating the community even furthar as well as the fact that most forum mods belonged in poor crumpet cocks and could actually see our posts in our supposedly private group.

I cant speak on behalf of the social group members currently, but activity on the forum in general has been up lately, maybe people are deciding to participate publicly now and my theory of social groups shitting on the forums was correct?

Blog Entries
    I used to talk to a lot of you guys all the time a couple of years ago when I was pretty active, and I have a bunch of you on skype, but I don't have skype installed on my new laptop (I say new, it's been a little over a year now). I dunno why, I just never thought to install it. And obviously msn died, so. I think the person I talk to most often is Martin, which is still only every now and then. I need to be better at keeping in touch with you all, but I spose I'm not great at starting conversation, especially since I've been so busy. There are a lot of you guys who I still love dearly, and I still think of you all and wish you well. I have 3 months off uni now so I really have no excuse not to get in touch.

Rowan, I actually really liked that social group you made, but I spose it's 'cause I didn't actually know it was made in retaliation? I was oblivious to the majority of all that went on. But that very group is legit the main reason I got into Game of Thrones . The only thing I didn't like was when people shit talked other people, and I distinctly remember me just being in a corner quoting mean girls to myself and Alpha and myself writing rhyming poems to try and help everyone get along? Ah, 2012. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Halie View Post
    Rowan, I actually really liked that social group you made, but I spose it's 'cause I didn't actually know it was made in retaliation?
    It wasn't so much retaliation as it was a place for people without a group to go too.

Blog Entries
    Social groups in 2012 (or whenever idk) pretty much had me mad at people constantly, because I could see everything, and everyone was talking shit. I liked a lot of people in CPC8, but hated the group. And I usually resent any attempt at starting drama, so... yeah, mad at everyone.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Cpc8 was a elitist jerk off sanctuary, how they "chose" their recruits was laughable. My join date got me in, I joined out of curiosity, we had some craic but after awhile I grew tired/annoyed of the place, how they recruited/chose their members was lame, if one person in the group didn't like ya, ya weren't getting in, and members in the group didn't like other members just for how they flexed their opinions. So I naturally got tired of the bullshit and hulked out at some members. Place has been dead ever since. Don't get me wrong, it had some great members, just collectively it was flawed, like many things in tff.

They should get rid of those pointless groups and bring back the guilds, to me the guilds were just a haven for like minded types with a bit of fun banter between them...

Then again there is a lot wrong with this forum than that shit, this place will never return to the glory it was, the final fantasy series has gone to shit and majority of the mods are inactive excluding the odd burst here and there, nobody ****ing cares unfortunately, except the admins, but they can only do so much and they are afraid to make the personnel changes required to possibly/likely boost activity.

Real life priority is a horse shit excuse, if you're not active, you ain't a "gamer"
    Last edited by nix; 06-05-2014 at 03:52 PM.

Cpc8!
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Blog Entries
    I feel sad now.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Death Before Dishonor @tff Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Don't feel sad Rocky I still love you <3

Shit I can't even remember how many times I got rejected for CPC8 despite sucking Rocky, Che, and Meier off for a week or two. I was pretty good friends with most of the members for quite some time, and used to frequently chat with them on msn. I remember around 2010 some guys got mad they got rejected and made a Group of their own, and wouldn't accept anyone with affiliation to CPC8.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

The Persistent Flourish @tff Alice's Avatar
    Ah, CPC8 and CPK9. I remember them, but I don't remember any of the dramas going on. Probably had to do with the fact I didn't want to join either of them - sounded like a bag full of trouble to me at the time. Apparently I was right?

Clubs sound like trouble? :/

The **** you talking about haha

Ali just told me why she stopped talking to me. It all makes sense now!
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Blog Entries
    Well shit. I didn't think there was still so much backlash over things that happened two years ago. But I suppose that's all over and done with
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2