Thread: 2010 NFL Draft

Death Before Dishonor 2010 NFL Draft Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

2010 NFL Draft

Who here besides myself was surprised with last night's draft. As I was watching I was wondering WTF is goin on. I expected Tebow to go quick, but alas he didn't. Bradford went when I expected him to. Sometimes the picks that teams make baffle's me.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

I want to play a game. 2010 NFL Draft Zargabaath's Avatar

Re: 2010 NFL Draft

Why would Tebow go quickly? There has been a lot light criticism of him, that he needs work. Jimmy Clausen is more pro-ready compared to Tebow yet Clausen went in the second round.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

DEZZZZZZZZZZZ BRYANT TO DALLLLLLLLLLLLASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Defenses are gonna need to play 14 to stop that offense!
    tHe ChOsEn
    rJ floW
    .EcKS.
    Lionhart2001 aka Pete
    LocoColt04
    Telegraph aka Calamity Taco
    Neo Necron
    OceanEyes28
    Usagy
    This is why bitches love me

Human crack in the flesh, im the last of the best, one word to describe me? Spectacular yes"-Juelz Santana-

Blog Entries

I can't believe my Broncos got Tebow

Oh well, we will make the best of this I hope. With our stellar D combined with a quarterback whom I could care less about from the college days, the Broncos will be taking a championship this year GO DENVER!
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Maridia

I have no problem with Denver Rocky, but I don't like Tebow

PRAISE THE LORD, my mechanics suck!

It's been a defensive draft, not a surprise if you watched the combine. But I'm happy with it. I think Colt McCoy and Sam Bradford are good guys. Like I do wish them luck in their careers. Tebow and Clausen...well. Fingers crossed I don't see them too much.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. 2010 NFL Draft Polk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Josh R
    I expected Tebow to go quick, but alas he didn't.
    Tim Tebow works great in the Florida offensive structure because he can work out of shotgun really well, and God knows the Gators love to spread out and put a lot of receivers on the field. As an NFL starter, though, his future is bleak. He can get out of third down and long situations because, let's face it, dude is big and can run if need be. I think he'd work really well in a two-quarterback system, where you have a starting QB who's comfortable in the pocket and working from center, while Tebow works out of shotgun when need be. Denver could be a good fit for him, with Kyle Orton being the starter.

The Packers picked up Bryan Bulaga, an offensive tackle, in the first round. From what I've read up on him, he has definite starting potential, but his footwork and trouble against speed rushers is a definite problem. The negatives don't matter, because oh my God, whatever the packers can do to fix that offensive line is appreciated.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

I want to play a game. 2010 NFL Draft Zargabaath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by James K. Polk View Post
    The Packers picked up Bryan Bulaga, an offensive tackle, in the first round. From what I've read up on him, he has definite starting potential, but his footwork and trouble against speed rushers is a definite problem. The negatives don't matter, because oh my God, whatever the packers can do to fix that offensive line is appreciated.

Well once the offensive line became stabilized and they had played some games together it got significantly better, but it is good that they are trying to patch it up.

While I don't know much about the players the Packers drafted other than their position and whatever commentary they got on ESPN, if any, I trust that the Packers know what they're doing and I feel comfortable in what they've chosen. I'm unsure about this, but perhaps they could use another offensive lineman.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

The Lone Dagger 2010 NFL Draft Xithor's Avatar

I was very surprised that my Broncos traded back up into the first round to take Tebow when we just got Brady Quinn and still have Orton as the starter from last year but I'm a Gator so I couldn't be more happy. The surprise to me was that Clausen dropped down into the second round but he'll get to play right away at Carolina so good for him. Hoping those few wideouts Denver took will help replace Marshall. Go Broncos!

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel