Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: $ Aus vs USA $ PRICES

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. $ Aus vs USA $ PRICES noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In TN, for a pack of Marlboro Smooths .... Or here in Clarksville... $5 - almost $6

Most of the time, they have the $1 off coupons, so they're like $4 something.

Camels & Winston are the most expensive brands though. Camels run over $6/pack.

The Old Skool Warrior $ Aus vs USA $ PRICES LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alpha, I get their point, but that's just disgusting. I mean... seriously. I don't wanna pull a flaccid cigarette out of my pocket.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) $ Aus vs USA $ PRICES che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't smoke so I don't know cigarette prices. All I know is they cost you a lung or two. LOLLLL

Come at me bros.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Blog Entries
    XD my dad is so delusional when it comes to smoking...

He says "Ahhh that's Bullshit. I think some people are just prone to get cancer." - He also doesn't believe the whole 2nd hand smoke thing. He says
    it's harmless. And is -not- worse for you than the actual smoke you inhale. I smoked on and off for 11 yrs - again, courtesy of my Hermano Mayor.

I stopped as soon as I found out I was pregnant.

[spoiler]
    Then I turned into the Smoking Nazi. lol... My dad was ready to murder me, I think, because I would -not- let him or my mom smoke inside the cabin we'd rent over Christmas - not even after my daughter would go to bed downstairs. And even outside, I'd make them wear jackets zipped all the way up and the jackets had to stay -outside- and arms & hands had to be washed when they came back in before I'd let them play with her. I got pretty anal about it.

Buuut I started smoking again in Texas.. Stress was too much and my parents smoke like chimneys in spite of their many failed attempts at quitting.... I think I finally told my mom she should probably just hang that hat up and forget about it 'cuz they'll never quit successfully. One or the other will get pissed off/stressed out or my dad will drink and then he'll want one, blah blah blah. So I fell back into the habit. I've quit since I moved back to TN, though. Jay smokes waaaay more than I do and so yeah. Had to put my foot down on that little problem. No mas![/spoiler[

Blog Entries
    Figure I should contribute a bit since I work at Woolworths, we do have a counter at the front of the store I work at which is geared specifically for sales of Cigarettes and misc customer inquiries.

But really guys, you want to smoke? I'd suggest you take it somewhere else.. average price for a pack of Cigarettes down here is between $30~60 AUD. Good luck keeping up the habit if you don't have a job lol.

Personally I drink instead of smoke, figure getting merry and embarrassing myself is better then tar in my lungs and being hospitalized.

On the topic (somewhat) however, I've never tipped in my life as my wage isn't too crash hot.. not exactly in the position to be forking out cash everytime a Pizza arrives, just the way it is in Australia I suppose - people may appreciate the gesture ofcourse who wouldn't but it's not common practice. The prices on Steam (digital game distribution program) are deceiving for us Auzzies aswell - I'm in regular contact with ZRO on there I mention a price for a game and he mentions one that is lower.. I respond with "Wait.. what? >_>".

Le'sigh.

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) $ Aus vs USA $ PRICES che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawezy View Post
    But really guys, you want to smoke? I'd suggest you take it somewhere else.. average price for a pack of Cigarettes down here is between $30~60 AUD. Good luck keeping up the habit if you don't have a job lol.
    Man, talk about creating a gateway drug. You can buy weed for that price! Is the price for cigarettes so high just because of high tax on it?

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Boxer of the Galaxy $ Aus vs USA $ PRICES Rowan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Man, talk about creating a gateway drug. You can buy weed for that price! Is the price for cigarettes so high just because of high tax on it?
    Yes.

simply put.

Blog Entries
    Pft. Depends on what kind of weed and whether there's a drought going on or not. If it's scarce, fools be taxing that shit.

Just like pain killers in Nashville. Ever since the gubment jumped Lortabs & Percocets to a higher schedule class & are cracking down hardcore on pain management centers, prices done jumped from $7 to $8 or $9 for 10's. But that's street cost, though. I was shocked that they were only $5 in Texarkana.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2