Thread: Wicca.

Wicca.

...Do you know what a Rowan Tree and an athame are...?

...I read.

...How do you even do a thread about it? It defies words. I open the floor...?
    "I find this all to be highly inappropriate."

Blog Entries
    I read about some of the basic principles, and it doesn't seem as whacked out as I first expected. Their golden rule of essentially "if it harms none, do what you will" is pretty much how everyone should try to live their lives. Then again, most religion states this.

As for the rest of it, I don't even know where to begin. The roots in Celtic mythology are interesting, but then they lose me with the magic stuff.

The summoning part, if that's what it's called, seems more like a more fun version of Catholic mass. You hang out, summon the gods and then have a party with wine, dancing and cake.

All in all, I don't really care if people practice it. I haven't seen anyone actively do so, nor have I encountered anyone claiming to be a Wiccan since high school. It just seemed to be a fad that fat goth chicks got into because they're mad at their dad.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Boxer of the Galaxy Wicca. Rowan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    ...seemed to be a fad that fat goth chicks got into because they're mad at their dad.
    There's so much truth to this kind of psychology, that it's so pathetic. But thats another topic for another day.

Wiccan, like all other beliefs and practices of yore, are based upon fantasy/fiction.
    Rowan berries are delicious though, believe me.