Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why Donald Trump should win the election

Yanqui UXO Why Donald Trump should win the election charliepanayi's Avatar
    The refugees are going to neighbouring countries, Lebanon and Turkey are handling far more refugees than the whole of Europe combined. The amount of refugees entering Europe is equivalent to around 0.1% of the total population. Countries can handle it, many of them just don't want to.

As for this nonsense that Trump 'speaks his mind' so he's great - he speaks a lot of BS and appeals to angry small-minded bigots who are just annoyed that being openly bigoted isn't acceptable any more.

'I'm sorry, but if you don't want to assimilate into the culture of the country you're moving to, you can just get the **** out. If you want to follow your own customs at home, fine, but in public, you have to accept the rules and customs of the land that took you in.'

Yeah, just like all those people who came to the US did with the natives there centuries ago!
    "Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying"

The Mad God Why Donald Trump should win the election Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Look how that turned out for the natives.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Bananarama Why Donald Trump should win the election Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charliepanayi View Post
    The refugees are going to neighbouring countries, Lebanon and Turkey are handling far more refugees than the whole of Europe combined. The amount of refugees entering Europe is equivalent to around 0.1% of the total population. Countries can handle it, many of them just don't want to.

As for this nonsense that Trump 'speaks his mind' so he's great - he speaks a lot of BS and appeals to angry small-minded bigots who are just annoyed that being openly bigoted isn't acceptable any more.

'I'm sorry, but if you don't want to assimilate into the culture of the country you're moving to, you can just get the **** out. If you want to follow your own customs at home, fine, but in public, you have to accept the rules and customs of the land that took you in.'

Yeah, just like all those people who came to the US did with the natives there centuries ago!
    Enjoy your kebab, safe space and Sharia law.

Why won't the UAE or many other Gulf countries take any refugees? Do they not want to protect their fellow man or even religious brethren? I don't blame anyone for not wanting to. Especially when attacks in Europe have been dramatically on the rise ever since letting them in. Plus, you still didn't respond to the FACT that they are forming their own communities and imposing Sharia law. ****ing disgraceful.

You don't know what America has been like for the past few years. "Progressive" isn't always better. It's responsible for a lot of the pansy bullshit going on with the millenials, getting "triggered" and having ptsd because of nothing. It's all relative to this new concept of entitlement and that everyone's a special snowflake.

I like Trump because despite the ridiculous things he says, he tells it like he feels it, and reacts the way most people would. I hate the fact that Hillary went and said that religion has nothing to do with the attacks in Europe, when isis is taking credit. She's pandering for votes when she should be making a statement about how the American people stand with Europe and then send a few bombers to vaporize as many isis targets as possible
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Boxer of the Galaxy Why Donald Trump should win the election Rowan's Avatar
    The refugees are going to neighbouring countries

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

but that would explain why lebanon and turkey are such shitholes.

#LOCKE4GOD Why Donald Trump should win the election Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Trump and Cruz are fascists. What they are suggesting is, literally, fascism. Trump has driven this rhetoric. Many of this ideas, if enacted, will be struck down by the Supreme Court. I just hope they never get the chance.

However, giving people the benefit of the doubt, I suspect a lot of Trump's success comes from people hearing Trump's words (which are largely nonsense slogans), and seeing his attitude, which they agree with. Hard on terrorism, anti-free trade, hard on immigrants. Make America Great Again™ ... by doing the opposite of what has made America great. I don't agree with his stance nor his words, but it is starting to make a lick of sense. It's essentially an American Marie le Pen.

As for the anti-refugee rhetoric in here, I hope you understand what a refugee is. People don't tend to want to leave home if they can avoid it. The situation in Syria is pretty dire: you wouldn't stay put. ISIS is exploiting the crisis, and indeed profiting from it as we sadly saw in Brussels yesterday. But there are better, more humane ways to deal with ISIS and Islamic extremism more generally than blocking the passage of refugees. Indeed the worse refugees are treated, the more terrorism will flourish in the future.
    Last edited by Alpha; 03-23-2016 at 01:58 AM.

This just in, every candidate sucks.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have never walked in on a thread before on here and haven't been able to decide if it's serious or just full of trolling.

Trump is a fascist, guiliable, fearmongering, warmongering, hateful piece of shit. He says a lot of words, but doesn't actually hear them. His overall attitude stinks. And I genuinely FEAR the day people like him become world leaders, because people will follow and believe and die for scum like that.

He's a joke right now. The entire world is laughing at him and those who take him seriously. It won't be as hilarious if he gets in, not for anyone.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post
    Trump is a fascist, guiliable, fearmongering, warmongering, hateful piece of shit. He says a lot of words, but doesn't actually hear them. His overall attitude stinks. And I genuinely FEAR the day people like him become world leaders, because people will follow and believe and die for scum like that.
    So what does it say when he's the best candidate?

He's a joke right now. The entire world is laughing at him and those who take him seriously. It won't be as hilarious if he gets in, not for anyone.
    I also find it strange that however true this might be, he is still winning. And the population of the US far outweights that of both AUS and europe combined... (i made that last part up, but it might be true)

I invented Go-Gurt. Why Donald Trump should win the election Clint's Avatar

America is a joke, so maybe he's the perfect choice.

That's one reason I'd actually like to see him win. Maybe people will finally realize what a farce the democratic process in the US has become.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    So what does it say when he's the best candidate?

I also find it strange that however true this might be, he is still winning. And the population of the US far outweights that of both AUS and europe combined... (i made that last part up, but it might be true)
    He's winning the Republican race because the field was very divided and they were too scared to take him on until it was too late. Plus he's has loads of press coverage, far more than anyone else. He'll get the Republican nomination, but he's unlikely to beat Hillary in the actual election, especially if she does an even half-decent job of getting non-Caucasian voters to go out and vote.

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying"

#LOCKE4GOD Why Donald Trump should win the election Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I'm also anti illegal immigration. That's more tax dollars that I'm spending. I'm also staunchly against allowing refugees in. Look what's happening in Europe with that. If they were really escaping war, they'd go to neighboring countries, not to the wealthiest counties in Europe.
    CeYTfsPXIAAnaWM.jpg

That's roughly 79% of Syrian refugees literally going to neighbouring countries.
    Attached Images Attached Images Why Donald Trump should win the election-ceytfspxiaanawm-jpg 

He's winning the Republican race
    Don't be so sure.

After his monstrous and goblinesque comments on women's reproductive rights basically infuriated both sides of the issue, his campaign is going into a tailspin.

I say good riddance, the man hasn't the least bit of class.
    "I find this all to be highly inappropriate."

He's stalled now a bit, but he's still likely to have the most delegates going into the GOP convention. However he might well fall short of a majority, and then we'll see if the party establishment tries to force him out in favour of someone like Cruz who they would prefer. Of course if they do that, that will cause ructions too as they'd be overturning the guy who got the most votes out of the candidates. Whatever happens, it will get ugly at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooniest View Post
    Don't be so sure.

After his monstrous and goblinesque comments on women's reproductive rights basically infuriated both sides of the issue, his campaign is going into a tailspin.
    Ugh, i know. Now hes practically turned an entire gender of voters against him, I dont see him winning now. He was so close.

I guess I can't say I'm surprised.

Registered User Why Donald Trump should win the election sayian's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    rich whites hire immigrants instead of other white people and the unemployed whites scream "those illegals are taking our jobs" and gets mad and thinks that the immigrants are the problem. lmao..
    ok keep on, its all shits n giggles until sombody giggles n shits....

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    I love how you say they take all our jobs as if you live in the US. Which you don't. So they're not taking 'our' jobs. And if they are, they are shitty part time jobs that they can't live off of. Which is why they seek welfare for help.
    Who ever controls America has influence over the whole world as other countries often follow suit and work together. How ever the only people who benefit heavily from immigration are the Establishment who don't have to deal with the effects. It's not an attack based on race but rather undocumented immigrants who getting all the benefits with no repurcussions.

Also news flash, there are lots of American people on welfare, too. Also here's another news flash. Even if an immigrant were to find a full time job, they still would not be able to afford a place to live. The current minimum wage is below the 'living wage' that people need. Which is why a lot of the time, if you live in a neighborhood like mine, you have a nextdoor neighbor that is basically a few families living together under one roof. (Unless they're just one big family, but... I digress.)
    How are they supposed to get work if more people keep coming in and consuming all your countries resources?

Point is, like Clint said. The jobs they're taking are jobs we 'white' people don't want to do anyways. So let them keep them.
    First of all 'White'? This is why race relations have gotten so bad in America. This is nothing more than childish race baiting.

Secondly who said they don't want to do them?

Lastly the reason is because it's taking money out of Americans pockets and sending it to Mexico.

Also as a tip: You should actually watch one of Trump's rallies. Then come back and say you still want him to win.
    Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
    Attached Images Attached Images Why Donald Trump should win the election-2n8cz84-jpg 

Trump fans aren't really interested in facts, if they were they'd know what a fraud he is. People have been pointing out flaws in his arguments, and his core voters aren't interested. Their loss.

'undocumented immigrants who getting all the benefits with no repurcussions.'

Yeah, these people don't exist.

Blog Entries
    Ever hear of the term anchor baby? Illegals come in, have a kid, who by default is a citizen. The parents, with no legitimate taxable income, can now get welfare for their kid. With our glorious liberal mentality, instead of deporting everyone, we give them amnesty and let them stay, fully able to get government services for their kids.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Why should Hilary win?

Because she's less awful than Donald Trump.

I invented Go-Gurt. Why Donald Trump should win the election Clint's Avatar
    Donald Trump is a good businessman, which is perhaps better than having an ordinary politician in office. Hillary has been indicted on federal racketeering charges. Not to mention she's a liar. She lied about her reasons for illegally using her personal e-mail account, about her vote in the Iraq war, she lied about her family being broke when they left the White House, etc.

While she was serving as Secretary of State, the Clinton foundation illegally accepted millions of dollars from countries that harbor terrorists, execute gays and lesbians, and suppress women. She suppresses women to the point of trying to silence the women who came forward about her husband's sexual harassment allegations while he was serving as president.

On top of that, she only cares about the rich, which pretty much can be said for virtually every president in history.

What does Donald Trump want to do? He wants to reform immigration and make our boarders more secure. He wants to return manufacturing jobs to the United States. He wants to negotiate better trade deals with foreign countries. His entire thing is that he's rich, and he uses his money to create jobs, and therefore create wealth. He speaks for ordinary middle and lower class people, and he wants to fulfill our financial needs. He has no filter, sure, but perhaps in politics, that's a good thing. When politicians don't speak their minds, I naturally assume they're lying, because most of the time, they are.

On top of everything, the US government is trying desperately to keep him out of office. The US government is the most corrupt, dysfunctional, and inhumane criminal organization on the planet, so anybody they disapprove of has to be a candidate worth giving a chance.

Blog Entries
    I hate Hillary Clinton and I think Donald Trump is a cartoon character. I would rather neither of them became president, but... no, there's really no "buts" about it. They both have ideas that seem extreme to me, they both have unsavory pasts, and they've essentially been in bed together in the past. I don't like Hillary's record on fracking, and I assume I don't like Trump's either. I don't think we can trust either of them with choices that will affect the environment or the abortion industry for generations to come, and I really wish people would consider voting for a third party candidate, like Jill Stein or Gary Johnson. Then they'd be "throwing their vote away," though, right? Also, if I'd pulled anything like the shit Clinton pulled with the e-mail server while I was still in the service, I would be in Leavenworth right now, so there's that.

I like what you're saying, Clint, but I think a filter is important for diplomacy. It's not good relations with our neighbors to the south, especially. Can't get very far with any international deals if the POTUS is pissin' everyone else off.

Registered User Why Donald Trump should win the election Anastar's Avatar
    Personally, I think the whole 2016 election has been an embarrassment to the US. Neither candidate is qualified for the job of President, IMO. I plan to write in Stephen Hawking as my choice because I can't endorse either candidate. Jean-Luc Picard would be even better, but he's fictional.

IMO, Trump doesn't know what negotiation or diplomacy mean. He insulted the Pope, for crying out loud. If anything, Trump wants to be a dictator, not a president. He'll never listen to anyone's advice - he'll just do whatever he wants. If Kim Jung-un threatens a nuclear strike, Trump would respond with a first attack. I can hear it now, "I'll show that little bastard!!" You know he would. That guy is dangerous, and I don't want him anywhere near the White House.

That's not to say that I'd consider Hillary, either. She'll most likely be asking for advice on Twitter whenever she needs to make a decision.

Stephen Hawking has my vote.

"Even if they’re dead, their consciousness is still with us. As for Cloud…he sees Aerith several
    times throughout the film. It’s not that he sees her because he feels her presence. He sees her
    because her consciousness…lives on inside him."
    ~Nomura, Distance Interview

Blog Entries
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Blog Entries
    I voted for Jill Stein.

I considered voting for: Cthulhu, Robin Hood (the fox version), Beavis, the Pope (if only he were running, heh), Zombie Abraham Lincoln, A random cat, a crazy conspiracy theorist guy I know...

I never considered voting for the two mainline candidates, though. They're both pretty awful.

I want to play a game. Why Donald Trump should win the election Zargabaath's Avatar
    Let me say I won't be voting in this election. There is not a candidate I want to become president. This includes third party candidates. I would prefer Mr. Trump to get the nomination for a few reasons.

In America there is growing sentiment against career politicians, yet somehow the people think that their career politician can change things for the better - fix the system and divisiveness. This is illustrated in incumbent nominees getting re-elected over and over again because it is not "my" official that is bad but "yours". Now this is more relevant to the various legislatures in America, but still applies to the presidency in Governors, Senators, or Congress-persons vying for the presidential nomination. Trump, more-so than Bernie Sanders could ever be is not a career politician, not an insider in the same sense. He probably played the game, but that was outside of D.C. He's not bought, he would be buying. A Trump win would be a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge middle-finger to the regular lobbyists, both parties (which I'll get on later), the multitude of corporations that back either of them, and the whole system in general.

As time passes by the two-party system is hindering America. If a person wants to truly have a shot at getting elected they must fall into one of the two parties. Democrat or Republican. They can't stray too far from the parties values other-wise it is hurts their cause. With the republican party this becomes a nightmare as I feel there are more differing factions than in the democratic party. Trump is running as a republican, but let's be honest, if anything he is running under the Trump Party. Yeah, he signed that republican pledge thing when he began in quest because the republican establishment wanted to make sure he was a "real red republican" <insert Howard Dean yell>. However when things didn't go "according to plan" (thank you Heath Ledger's Joker) they went crazy. Trump wasn't supposed to win the republican nominations. He shouldn't be winning these states, this many delegates. The establishment stabbed him in the back. Trump signed their pretty little paper, but he wasn't playing the game right - he was winning. Interestingly, the voters did not agree with the establishment. They did not want bible-thumping Ted Cruz or Mike Hucklebee, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, Rand Paul and the 10 other nominees. What Trump was saying resonated with the people. As for the democrats, the emails from the DNC revealing a pro Clinton is truly shameful. During the primaries, the RNC and DNC should not have a favorite. It is not for the establishment to decide but the people. But they wanted Clinton and did what they could to nudge her to victory. A Trump presidency would be two gigantic middle-fingers to both parties show-casing how out-of-touch they are to the people of this country. And I want those in the establishment of those parties to burn.

For the true challenger to Trump, Clinton reminds me too much of Frank Underwood from House of Cards. If you haven't watched it - do. I've only seen a few episodes but Mr. Underwood encapsulates the Hillary Clinton so well - minus the **** and balls. Frank did do anything, had no moral line that he would not cross to obtain the presidency. Hillary is the same. She is a career politician. She's got a bunch of dirt underneath her fingernails. And yet, she is the democratic nominee? Trump says some outlandish things but at least he is telling the truth. With Hillary... not so much. Also, that email sh!t would have cost her any security clearance she had and perhaps jail if she was military. Double-standards because she is a career politician, running for president, and/or Hillary Clinton.

The last reason, is pretty pessimistic. Real doom and gloom stuff so turn up some Bongripper. Humanity is a travesty. We have so much potential, to do wonders, to accomplish the impossible. Yet, we still fight over religion. Still have racial tension through-out the world. Still in the collectivist mind-set of most of humanities history. The world has changed so much in so short a time and we are still. . . barbarians. Taking into account this election and what happened in both parties it is all a joke. The world is a joke and needs to be reset. I don't think Trump will make things better. I want Trump to f*ck sh!t up. Send us on our way to the apocalypse because that is what we need. Anyone who thinks Clinton or any other candidate can make the world or America a better place is delusional. This world needs to f*ck*n burn.

Trump should win this election not to make America great again, but the world. By igniting the events to lead us to either a) post-apocalyptic world or b) extinction.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

SUPPPER necro here,

But I won $3500 betting on trump to win.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast