Thread: Very healthy

macoooo

Very healthy

(Dog and germs and dirt)

Peace to you today tell you about one of the miracles of the words Muhammad peace be upon him, which had the scientific research of 1431 in which talk about that dog saliva is pure and full of germs harmful if put the dog mouth and tongue in a pot of food can not be cleaned, but seven times the first earth and the other six ordinary cleaning fluid that Alajdl the sincerity of the prophethood of Muhammad, you had a microscope to know it or is it inspired by God and now you Sabine scientific evidence as discovered by modern science and the dog germs and dirt

(From Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace: "purification of the vessel, if any of you been licked by a dog is to wash it seven times" and: is the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace of killing dogs and then said: "What mind and mind the dogs, "then permits the hunting dog and sheep dog and said:" If a dog licks the vessel let him wash it seven times and rub it eighth in the dirt) dog licks the vessel: If you drink from the tip of his tongue. rub: Any Dkouh.
    Scientifically proven that the dog carrier for some serious diseases, as living in the intestine worm called meningococcal out eggs with feces, and when Lick anus with his tongue moves the eggs to it, and Ntql it to the pots and dishes and the hands of his companions, and which enter the stomachs Vomaaúhm, Vtnhal shell eggs and graduated from embryos that leaks into the blood and sputum, and transmitted them to all parts of the body, and especially to the liver because the main refinery in the body ... Then grow in the user enters it and a bag full of children, fetuses, and the water for a net fluid spring. And may grow up to become a bag the size of the baby's head, and called the disease: disease cyst water, and are the symptoms depending on the member who Taatbed it, and what was most serious in the brain or the heart muscle, and did not have surgical treatment can only process ...
    And there is a risk of another disease transmitted by the dog and the dog is a disease caused by leaking meat infected with the dog first, and then transmitted it to humans through the saliva of a dog bite, Belhsh wound in the human body ...
    The benefits of belonging to the dog, then some people, but these evils become harmful to everyone, so the Prophet peace be upon him and killing dogs, and dog licenses, hunting and plowing and cattle because of the need. At the time of the Prophet may Allah bless him and grant him peace cyst disease is not known, of course, water, and did not know that the origin of dogs, and rabies They were called by the infected dog: the dog vicious.
    The modern scientists analyzed the dust of the cemetery to know what the bacteria, and they expect to find a lot of harmful bacteria, and because a lot of people are dying disease infectious germ, but they did not find in the dust impact of these harmful germs harmful ... Fastntjoa so that the soil property killing harmful germs, and not for the danger to spread and has gotten her, and their predecessors the Prophet may Allah bless him and grant him peace to the report of this fact, this hadith and the rest of the interview
    Narrated by Abu-Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "If a dog drinks from the utensil of anyone of you it is essential to wash it seven times."

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Ablution, Hadith Number:172, Narrated by: Abu-Huraira
    Narrated by Abu-Huraira: The Prophet said, " A man saw a dog eating mud from (the severity of) thirst. So, that man took a shoe (and filled it) with water and kept on pouring the water for the dog till it quenched its thirst. So Allah approved of his deed and made him to enter Paradise . "

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Ablution, Hadith Number:173, Narrated by: Abu-Huraira
    Narrated by `Adi bin Hatim: I asked the Prophet (about the hunting dogs) and he replied, " If you let loose (with Allah's name) your tamed dog after a game and it hunts it, you may eat it, but if the dog eats of (that game) then do not eat it because the dog has hunted it for itself ." I further said, "Sometimes I send my dog for hunting and find another dog with it. He said, " Do not eat the game for you have mentioned Allah's name only on sending your dog and not the other dog ."

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Ablution, Hadith Number:175, Narrated by: 'Addy Ibn-Hatim at-Ta'y

Registered Goober Very healthy Order's Avatar

Re: Very healthy

So why do you never respond to my questions and comments about islam?

I want to know the relevance of this information in a young, strong, single man's life.
    Im positive that a god who created the universe did not give a crap how hard I wash my dishes.

Should a creator not be worried more about my moral character and the overall direction of my life?

What is the value of this essay you've presented?

Did you write any of this yourself?
    I think you just cut and paste this stuff, moreover, it seems like you may not even be able to read english.

What is your goal?

Boxer of the Galaxy Very healthy Rowan's Avatar

All I read was:

"the miracle of the words of mohammed... Dog licks anus... Germs and dirt... Kill dogs... Wash seven times."

I've had it with you ,
    im telling.

LINK! LIINNNNNNNNNNNNNK!

LINK!!!

Traitors Can't Hide. Very healthy Phoenix Rising's Avatar

Why don't the admins do something about this spambot?

Back in action again. Seeing that th user has not tried to promote anything but his beleifs I can't just permaban. There are no indications that it is indeed a spam bot. On the other hand seeing the subject matter is unclear as to what this topic is about and video responces are not allowed anywhere outside a thread in the wg/h forum I am closing this thread and a warning is going to be issued for the listed offence and also not getting prior approval for yet another thread being created about religion even thought it is being masked by a topic of dead dog butt germs or what ever.

So thread closed.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards: