Thread: Pro

wellthatsembarassing

Pro

Well, which way do you swing? Are you pro life or pro choice? Personally I think it's not your choice to make, because you're controlling someone else's life, and that's kind of playing God. I'm glad things like planned parenthood and reckless organizations are losing their funding. I feel like a lot of young people who don't necessarily make the best decisions in life (like on 16 and pregnant on mtv) shouldn't have control of the baby's fate.

Also, this pic I found on facebook really makes you think:

Last edited by wellthatsembarassing; 05-04-2011 at 12:07 AM.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Pro

I actually made a thread similar back when I first joined, and my opinions have changed a bit since. So here goes.

Quote Originally Posted by wellthatsembarassing View Post
    Well, which way do you swing? Are you pro life or pro choice? Personally I think it's not your choice to make, because you're controlling someone else's life, and that's kind of playing God. I'm glad things like planned parenthood and reckless organizations are losing their funding. I feel like a lot of young people who don't necessarily make the best decisions in life (like on 16 and pregnant on mtv) shouldn't have control of the baby's fate.
    I'm not a religious person, so "playing God" doesn't really come into it; Him being the creator, and then giving us free will over His creations? Doesn't sound like He really cares what we do, if I'm honest, it just affects the ultimate outcome of our lives (if you believe, that is).

I'm not an American, but Planned Parenthood and "reckless" organisations are helpful. Not everyone is religious, will have different views as yourself, and these "reckless" organisations will and do help people who need help. You believe in God, and yet turn your nose up at organisations who're there to help people. Whatever happened to "loving thy neighbour"? Your equal opportunities suck dude.

I've seen a couple of these ridiculous 16 and Pregnant shows (why the **** a pregnant teenager would want to broadcast the fact that they're pregnant, I do not know...). I have this anger towards girls who spread their legs before they're of age for some reason (I blame soaps), and it angers me even more if they weren't careful about it. A girl at my school ended up pregnant when she was fourteen, left school, and never came back. What kind of life can you provide a child without a basic education in western society? JSA and Child Benefits? Money like that doesn't go that far. I'm not even going to go into how the child will be raised without proper morals.

Also, this pic I found on facebook really makes you think:

It's things like that which irritate me. Jesus wouldn't have been aborted. Mary was religious, and was contacted by the Angel Gabriel who told her what she needed to do. Being a religious woman in that day and age, I don't think she would have. She was chosen for a reason.

I'm pro-choice. To most degrees anyway. I'm against abortion methods being used as a form of contraception. If you have an abortion because you simply do no want the child, and then become pregnant again within the next year or so, and still don't want a child, then it's your own fault and you shouldn't have right to a second abortion. It's not a procedure to be abused, as it can have some serious health and mental implications on the mother (if the ones I'm thinking of are true).

I'll add more thoughts later. Relatives coming over.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Bass Player Extraordinaire Pro Joe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wellthatsembarassing View Post
    I'm glad things like planned parenthood and reckless organizations are losing their funding. I feel like a lot of young people who don't necessarily make the best decisions in life (like on 16 and pregnant on mtv) shouldn't have control of the baby's fate.
    As far as the pro-life/Choice side of things, UE pretty much hit the nail on the head. It's terrible to use as a form of contraception, but even abortion is a valid medical procedure, especially when the mother's life is in danger.

What I really wanted to comment on, was that snippet I quoted. Planned Parenthood does far more than just giving people abortions. It's an exceedingly useful resource for poor women and I believe children as well to receive medical care. PP does a lot of gyno work for women, that may not be readily available to them elsewhere due to insurance issues or anything else. I'm also curious which other reckless organizations you're referring to. I'll add more thoughts later.
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Anime Addicted sister Athna Loveil
    My Unspoken Scabbia Loving Bro Fishie
    My Godsmack addicted brother Omega Weapon
    My Kooky Soap opera addicted sister Rikkuffx
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    My Twin-like bro Ruin_Tumult
    Craven
    Slots still available, PM to join!

Blog Entries

Closed because you are a trollololololollolol
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!